Author Topic: Hardwick on 3aw - 01/06/2014  (Read 2586 times)

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
Hardwick on 3aw - 01/06/2014
« on: June 01, 2014, 12:24:33 PM »
Coming up on 3aw after the break with Richo, Caro and Tim Lane.

-------------------------------------------

Edit: Here's the summary ....

Summary

* The post-match spray was a bit of both emotion and feeling there was a need for one after that performance.

* To lose contested possession is one thing but to lose tackles as well says workrate which is disappointing. It was mindset. We knew Essendon would chip it around their backline but we didn't put any pressure on them. When it's an workrate issue it's intolerable. We need to go back and work even harder.

* Midweek meeting - out of it came feedback that we needed to get tougher on certain individuals. (Same meeting that said Cotch had to get tougher as captain).

* We do bi-monthly reviews looking at the now and the future. The side in general is underperforming well below what it can do. We've got to address that.

* Caro asked Dimma what footy was about to him? Dimma replied winning games and we aren't do that.

* Sides are rolling back more now. More goals from transition from the back half to the forward half. We don't control our ball movement out of our back half. This year our disposals efficiency is down and it's hurting us in the back half when last year we didn't have to worry about our defence.

* We had even numbers at the contest but the Bombers nutted us in the contests and got it going forward their way. When you can't get your hands on the ball, you can't control it and you look like you are continually chasing tail which is what happened last night.

* There has to be changes - Miles got 35 possies in th VFL and there'll be others we'll look at.

* Struggling to create goals at ground level. Those snap goals that Howlett got for them. Shane Edwards can kick those snap goals but he missed a couple last night. We don't have King this year who has played that small forward role with him being injured this year.

* Something has happened from the end of last year to the start of this year. It's something we need to find out why. We've been poor around the contests this year which use to be a strength of ours. Maric as our top 3 contested player has been out but we've been poor anyway. We look at various areas that are down and we seem to go from one area to the next to next to the next at the moment. We can't get our gameplan going across a number of areas.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2014, 03:11:02 PM by one-eyed »

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
Re: Hardwick on 3aw - 01/06/2014
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2014, 12:28:18 PM »
I am streaming this in PNG, what a waste of stuffing time!!!!
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2014, 12:31:23 PM »
Lmao

Ur brainwashed
Caracella and Balmey.

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2014, 12:31:55 PM »
They just said Dimma was there was there for two and a half more years.... :banghead :banghead :banghead

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:

Offline Phil Mrakov

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • They said I could be anything so I became Phil
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2014, 12:32:51 PM »
It will be the usual drivel
hhhaaarrgghhh hhhhaaarrggghhh hhhhaaaarrrggghh
HHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHHAAAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHH

Rampstar

« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2014, 12:34:34 PM »
They just said Dimma was there was there for two and a half more years.... :banghead :banghead :banghead

They not gonna sack him. They not gonna payout $1.5 million in compensation payouts to appease the supporters besides I dont reckon he is the biggest problems. Others have to go before Hardwick but the clubs administration is a boys club and they all just protect each other. Its a disgrace.

Offline TigerLand

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • I <3 Mrs Hardwick
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2014, 12:35:50 PM »
You don't go from being capable 1 year and then not the next, so we need to look at that.

Thanks Dimma, that would be nice.

Suggest the pooful game plan of slow chip, possession and short handball and lack of running options is a start.
Go Tigers!

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2014, 12:35:51 PM »
Sure is

Including the old smokey..."They played a great brand of football did Essendon" stuff ME... :scream :scream :scream :scream :scream :scream :scream :scream :scream :scream :scream :scream :scream :scream :scream :scream :scream :scream :scream :scream :scream :scream

WHEN THE stuff ARE WE GOING TO PLAY LIKE THAT THEN?????????????????????????????????????????????????????

"Rucks:

Offline Tigeritis™©®

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Richmond, Premiers 2017.2019
« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2014, 12:38:23 PM »
Summary.

Look.....
Blah blah blah.  :huh3 :huh3 :huh3
The club that keeps giving.

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2014, 12:39:43 PM »
Summary.

Look.....

:lol :thumbsup

"Rucks:

Offline TigerMonk

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #10 on: June 01, 2014, 12:43:15 PM »
Essendon did not play well at all last night apart from that 1st quarter l thought they were a ordinary side

Rampstar

« Reply #11 on: June 01, 2014, 12:43:51 PM »
Summary.

Look.....

Good name for a  Horse I reckon  ;D

Jackstar is back!!!

« Reply #12 on: June 01, 2014, 12:45:19 PM »
I texted 3AW
Asked them to ask the flowing
"How are you coaching at the moment Dimma "

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #13 on: June 01, 2014, 12:46:41 PM »
Said again we have our best talent playing at the moment they just arent playing well.

Please give me break

seriously, how the hell do we know? Got a number of blokes who are playing good footy in the VFL but are not getting opportunities. So how the hell do we know :banghead
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #14 on: June 01, 2014, 12:48:02 PM »
stuffin mormon is finished as a coach

Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.