Author Topic: SEN again  (Read 2419 times)

Offline Piping Shrike

• Premiership Captain
  • Nothing today
SEN again
« on: July 20, 2005, 05:46:18 PM »
I am slowly getting over my withdrawal symptons from the loss of SEN here in Adelaide. Can anyone let me know what the station has become since all the turmoil - are the lineups changing, any announcers left/joined, etc?

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
Re: SEN again
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2005, 07:07:14 PM »
I am slowly getting over my withdrawal symptons from the loss of SEN here in Adelaide. Can anyone let me know what the station has become since all the turmoil - are the lineups changing, any announcers left/joined, etc?

Francis Leach left SEN a few weeks ago. A significant loss to the station IMO. I think ( I could be wrong) he left to join a new upcoming FM music station here in Melbourne (?).

I don't know of any other major changes as I haven't listened to SEN as much as I use to. Mark Doran is still on in the evenings. I have restarted to listen to club corner on Sport 927 since Billy and Rod from Dromana got the flick.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline Fwoy3

• Un-unRichmondlike
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Shut the eff up Jack!
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2005, 01:07:06 AM »
David Schwarz has replaced Dermott Brereton on the drive time show...I think Bruce Eva has replaced Francis Leach. Mark Doran's show runs longer now...from what I hear all seem ok.
My parents bought me a Richmond jumper and enrolled me in a junior footy clinic in 1981...look at me now.

Offline Piping Shrike

• Premiership Captain
  • Nothing today
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2005, 08:47:17 AM »
Thanks MT and F. I agree Francis Leach is a loss, I did like his style. I don't know what Schwarz is like, but couldn't be worse than Brereton. Interviewees might get to answer a question now.

My fav show was the Expression Session on Sat evening. Not that I am really into those sports (did snowboard a while) but the show was different.