Author Topic: Tiger Training  (Read 925281 times)

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Tiger Training
« Reply #2115 on: December 04, 2009, 04:50:27 PM »
Some pictures.

http://www.yellowandblack.com.au/forum/album.php?albumid=12

Thanks again sezza.  :thumbsup
Any one on here take any pics, you need to be a member AND have made more than 20 posts AND been on for more than 5 days to see these  :banghead
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Offline Smokey

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #2116 on: December 04, 2009, 05:00:37 PM »
Some pictures.

Any one on here take any pics, you need to be a member AND have made more than 20 posts AND been on for more than 5 days to see these  :banghead

That's what happened!  Thanks Al, I couldn't work it out - I'm a member of the forum but only visit from links in here and never post to it.

Offline Penelope

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #2117 on: December 04, 2009, 05:28:13 PM »
Reading the various reports around the traps there are a few references to a small solid bloke that seemed to do alright. Someone even called him mighty mouse. He had number 35 on. Any one able to shed any light on this? Is it Andrew Hooper?

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #2118 on: December 04, 2009, 06:02:18 PM »

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #2119 on: December 04, 2009, 06:19:58 PM »
Reading the various reports around the traps there are a few references to a small solid bloke that seemed to do alright. Someone even called him mighty mouse. He had number 35 on. Any one able to shed any light on this? Is it Andrew Hooper?
al, I believe that's Josh Free in #35.

Offline Penelope

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #2120 on: December 04, 2009, 06:48:18 PM »
al, I believe that's Josh Free in #35.
cheers OE

jackstar is back again

« Reply #2121 on: December 04, 2009, 07:20:14 PM »
Question, where is Cousins??

Tiggytam

« Reply #2122 on: December 04, 2009, 07:22:03 PM »
on a plane heading to perth with a bandaged hand according to Con65 from Yellow and Black who had a mate on the same plane.

Offline elliot

• Future Richmond star
« Reply #2123 on: December 04, 2009, 07:26:32 PM »
he was going to a funeral

Offline RollsRoyce

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #2124 on: December 04, 2009, 07:32:20 PM »
I was there today, and I can confirm what the poster on Big Footy said, that they are working very, very hard. They were on track by 10am, and still going at high intensity when I had to leave at 12:30.
As well as doing a lot of gruelling, keepings off stuff in several groups,with hard running and tackling,they also did an exercise where players had to gather the ball and bust through two tacklers thumping them with padded bags. If they spilled the ball in the process, they had to do 8-10 push-ups. They did two variations on this drill, where they had to either fend off the guys with the bags with a stiff arm, or bump them back with a shoulder. I loved the physicality, and the fact that they were made accountable if they fluffed the drill.
Incidentally MT, don't be too shocked when you next see our mutual friend. She took a bit of a tumble into her rose bushes this week, scratching her face, and breaking her wrist.

Offline Rodgerramjet

• OER - CONTRIBUTOR
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Never cast pearls before swine.
« Reply #2125 on: December 04, 2009, 07:32:29 PM »
Some pictures.

I know its absolutely absurd. I've been a member for 6 YEARS, 6 BLOODY YEARS, but i've only made 11 posts sooo I don't get to see them either. Maybe in the year 2015 I'll get to see them and maybe just maybe after being a member of there board for 12 years someone just may realise that I am a richmond supporter and that I do post on other Richmond boards like this one and you know just maybe they can grant me full privileges, what ever that entails.
The lips of Wisdom are closed, except to the ears of Understanding.

Offline Smokey

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #2126 on: December 04, 2009, 07:34:50 PM »
To those of us who can't access the photo's on Y & B, the same poster put them on Tiger-Talk:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/tiger-talk/photos/album/125593682/pic/list

Offline Penelope

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #2127 on: December 04, 2009, 07:51:08 PM »
I was there today, and I can confirm what the poster on Big Footy said, that they are working very, very hard. They were on track by 10am, and still going at high intensity when I had to leave at 12:30.
As well as doing a lot of gruelling, keepings off stuff in several groups,with hard running and tackling,they also did an exercise where players had to gather the ball and bust through two tacklers thumping them with padded bags. If they spilled the ball in the process, they had to do 8-10 push-ups. They did two variations on this drill, where they had to either fend off the guys with the bags with a stiff arm, or bump them back with a shoulder. I loved the physicality, and the fact that they were made accountable if they fluffed the drill.
Incidentally MT, don't be too shocked when you next see our mutual friend. She took a bit of a tumble into her rose bushes this week, scratching her face, and breaking her wrist.
Thanks RR hadnt read this in any of the other reports about. I like what i hear from this.

To those of us who can't access the photo's on Y & B, the same poster put them on Tiger-Talk:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/tiger-talk/photos/album/125593682/pic/list

Ahhh, cheers smokey;

To all who post reports and pics
 :cheers

Offline Penelope

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #2128 on: December 04, 2009, 08:00:31 PM »
..and for those that dont have a yahoo id you can see them here
http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=0a95618db42b45126b21be4093fab7ace95cf2553ce269f34ad239450a8c1cf1.
 cheers Alan  :thumbsup

richmondrules

« Reply #2129 on: December 04, 2009, 08:01:54 PM »
Some pictures.

I know its absolutely absurd. I've been a member for 6 YEARS, 6 BLOODY YEARS, but i've only made 11 posts sooo I don't get to see them either. Maybe in the year 2015 I'll get to see them and maybe just maybe after being a member of there board for 12 years someone just may realise that I am a richmond supporter and that I do post on other Richmond boards like this one and you know just maybe they can grant me full privileges, what ever that entails.

The 20 post probation period is entirely automatic, there is no intervention from moderators. IMO 20 posts is not unreasonable but everyone is welcome to their own opinion of course. Unfortunately the forum software does not contain any AI so it cannot make any judgements about a posters worth. All it knows is 11 is less than 20.  :) Sorry for any angst caused I did not realise there was a restriction on the albums.

Glad sezza posted them elsewhere so all can enjoy. Thanks for posting the link smokey (and al).  :thumbsup