Author Topic: 2011=2007  (Read 5094 times)

Jackstar is back again

Re: 2011=2006
« Reply #15 on: July 16, 2011, 05:16:16 PM »
this club always puts up with mediocrity.
This club is going no where. FACT
Our players we have recruited are POOR.
Are coach is POOR !.
We have the wind and we play slow tempo footy, your kidding !
make some hard decisions and get Malthouse and clean the place right out !
BUILD AN EMPIRE, not a playground :banghead

So after the Dreamtime game the game plan was what exactly?

And the coach was what exactly?

We were going no-where right?

Conca, Batchelor, Martin, Cotchin, are all poor recruits are they? All of them

Look I am disgusted as anyone on this forum but I reckon to compare now to 2006 is just a bit over the top

I flicked over and watched Dea, Gordis and co at Coburg, mmmmmmmm
and dont get too carried away by Conca and co.
They got flogged by the gold coast youngsters today.
Helbig, mmmmmmmmmmm

10 FLAGS

« Reply #16 on: July 16, 2011, 05:16:31 PM »
Are coach is POOR !.

theres no way that Hardwick told the players to play like that with the wind. No way on earth and if he did they should sack him and Ive been a big supporter of his.

Jackstar is back again

« Reply #17 on: July 16, 2011, 05:17:53 PM »
mate, i can tell you Richmonds game plan, and the players play exactly to it, as was the case today :banghead

Offline big tone

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #18 on: July 16, 2011, 05:23:33 PM »
Are coach is POOR !.

So after the Dreamtime game the game plan was what exactly?

And the coach was what exactly?

We were going no-where right?

Conca, Batchelor, Martin, Cotchin, are all poor recruits are they? All of them

Look I am disgusted as anyone on this forum but I reckon to compare now to 2006 is just a bit over the top
Same old people defending the same old crap! Take away our first round draft picks and the rest are EFL standard. How do we recruit players that cannot even get a game for Coburg seniors? Everyone we draft should be walk up starts from the moment they walk into the club!

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #19 on: July 16, 2011, 05:25:09 PM »
We were 4-1-4 after 9 this year.

3 of the last 14 goals this week.
Last 10 goals last week.
103 point loss the week before.
16 points up half way through first against Melbourne and 20 points down at quarter time.

Players have no heart.

Jackstar under Wallace it was a combination of poor list and game plan.
I think Dimma has the game plan he just does not have the cattle.
A win today given how the last 3 quarters were played would have been as bad as the loss we are feeling now.
That aint DImma's fault. 6 goals up at quarter time you shouldn't lose from there. PLayers not mentally tough enough.

Jackstar is back again

« Reply #20 on: July 16, 2011, 05:26:19 PM »
we are the same as 2006, people can disagree all you want, your just kidding yourselves, as are the people in control at the club, I really dont want the email from Dimma anymore either, reminds me too much of Wallace and the spin.

Jackstar is back again

« Reply #21 on: July 16, 2011, 05:28:34 PM »

Last 10 goals last week.
16 points up half way through first against Melbourne and 20 points down at quarter time.

Players have no heart.

A win today given how the last 3 quarters were played would have been as bad as the loss we are feeling now.
That aint DImma's fault. 6 goals up at quarter time you shouldn't lose from there. PLayers not mentally tough enough.

100 plus point flogging
10 unanswered goals last quarter
and today, playing slow tempo footy with the wind

and you say not Dimmas fault :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead

10 FLAGS

« Reply #22 on: July 16, 2011, 05:28:49 PM »
No team should lose to a bunch of kids when your winning by 6 goals. The gameplan was good in the 1st quarter, it went to poo afterwards. This suggests the players are responsible more than the coach IMHO - but I reiterate, if Hardwick told the players to play like that kicking with the wind in the 3rd quarter for example then they should get rid of him.

Jackstar is back again

« Reply #23 on: July 16, 2011, 05:36:59 PM »
No team should lose to a bunch of kids when your winning by 6 goals. The gameplan was good in the 1st quarter, it went to poo afterwards. This suggests the players are responsible more than the coach IMHO - but I reiterate, if Hardwick told the players to play like that kicking with the wind in the 3rd quarter for example then they should get rid of him.

lateral ball movement to a release player .thats Hardwicks plan in simplistic form
Gold Coast kick straight through the corridor long.
I know who has the better game plan,.
Just check the scoreboard

Offline TigerTimTam

• Future Richmond star
« Reply #24 on: July 16, 2011, 05:38:15 PM »
Shocking result dont know why people around here are so blind we are crap. Worst team in the AFL.

Jackstar is back again

« Reply #25 on: July 16, 2011, 05:39:19 PM »
Shocking result dont know why people around here are so blind we are crap. Worst team in the AFL.

whats even worse, the people making decisions are blind as well.

10 FLAGS

« Reply #26 on: July 16, 2011, 05:42:12 PM »

whats even worse, the people making decisions are blind as well.

Craig Cameron been there a long time now. Cant see why they should keep him. A couple of the assistants should go as well from what I can tell. Need to have a look at Recruiting as well. They dont recruit anybody with leadership ability and most of the time, they dont recruit anybody with ability let alone leadership. The CEO should also be looked at. The Darwin and Cairns stuff is bulldust. So is the 3075 or whatever its called. Its all just rubbish IMHO.

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #27 on: July 16, 2011, 05:51:04 PM »

Last 10 goals last week.

Players have no heart.

100 plus point flogging
10 unanswered goals last quarter
and today, playing slow tempo footy with the wind

and you say not Dimmas fault :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead

Jack I don't think Dimma told them to play that way against the breeze or with the breeze. Blaming the coach is a cop out. We were six goals up at quarter time.
As Flagman said however if those are the instructions Dimma applied to the applies then he has a lot to answer for.
I just somehow doubt it. It's the psyche of the players who fall back on this crap not the coach. Nobody goes to work to want to fail it becomes part of a greater problem due to some past event leaving an indellible n=mark on someones psyche. In our case it is infectious and quickly engulfs all those who have never been hit by it.
We are a skata footy club.

the claw

« Reply #28 on: July 16, 2011, 05:54:00 PM »
Disagree.

Sure the stats have changed but the game plan has not.

Players like Nahas, King etc who were playing like champions in the first 10 weeks are now doing bugger all.

The way the players are executing the game plan has changed.
some of us argued players like king and nahas would revert to typewe could say this based almost entirely on their strengths and weaknesses.
the argument is when they are at their very best their performances are passable but it only takes a small drop away from their very best and they become liabilities.

i will be gutted if we persevere with blokes like these edwards jackson white and i can go on and on they have all been around for an inordinate amount of time id rather we go even further backwards by cutting them and properly cleaning out the dead wood.
ah well i dont know why i bother at times i just know i will be having this exact same debate next yr about these types of players just like i have had the debate for the last 10 yrs.
one or two of us were saying we have not truly bottomed out the trouble is every time this club wins a game of footy everything is forgotten and forgiven. as soon as a poor player has a good game its i told you he can play but as sure as theres night and day these blokes cant sustain the standard and revert to type. leopards do not change their spots and if players have not clicked within a reasonable time frame its likely they wont. it also true that most players who have basic flaws at 18 will alwyas have them no matter the amount of time put into them.

Jackstar is back again

« Reply #29 on: July 16, 2011, 05:59:24 PM »
Claw, good post
 :thumbsup