Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Richmond Rant / Re: Jayden Short [merged]
« Last post by georgies31 on Today at 07:12:27 PM »
I've defended this bloke over time but after Sunday I cannot excuse the inexcusable

I posted on another thread

His half hearted effort in the 3rd which cost us a goal when we had the momentum was unforgivable

I'd drop him this week without hesitation

He's the VC, time to make a statement and say efforts like that won't be tolerated especially from our "leaders"

Put him on the table for me trade week.
Richmond Rant / Re: Jayden Short [merged]
« Last post by Tiger_In_Sicily on Today at 06:48:13 PM »
I've defended this bloke over time but after Sunday I cannot excuse the inexcusable

I posted on another thread

His half hearted effort in the 3rd which cost us a goal when we had the momentum was unforgivable

I'd drop him this week without hesitation

He's the VC, time to make a statement and say efforts like that won't be tolerated especially from our "leaders"
Took your time but at least you finally worked it out.
Shouldn't play again
Richmond Rant / Re: Trent Cotchin [merged]
« Last post by Tiger_In_Sicily on Today at 06:42:59 PM »
And ???
Most important decision a man can make in life is the wife he chooses.

Probably not as important as the choice in husband a woman makes.
Equally as important, I already said that. But hey just pull out one snippet, just like mainstream media!!
No discrimination here but you twist it however you like
Richmond Rant / Re: Trade talk, rumours & innuendo 2024
« Last post by Diocletian on Today at 06:01:12 PM »
We're going hard for Reid....the catch - so are are at least half a dozen other Victorian clubs.... :shh
Richmond Rant / Re: Trent Cotchin [merged]
« Last post by Go Richo 12 on Today at 03:38:28 PM »
And ???
Most important decision a man can make in life is the wife he chooses.

Probably not as important as the choice in husband a woman makes.
Richmond Rant / Re: Dustin Martin [merged]
« Last post by Go Richo 12 on Today at 03:28:28 PM »
You have none of those things.

You live in a one bedroom apartment and most likely spend your days posting on here and drinking out of goon bags, watching the Bold & The Beautiful while only wearing underwear which probably has holes in them.
And the problem is?
Richmond Rant / Re: Matthew Coulthard
« Last post by the claw on Today at 02:51:17 PM »
The list for hbf is endless. Smith deserves a block of games there before Banks gets another game. How about he goes back and earns a spot like Smith has. Trezise is saying hello as well. Tom Brown and of course there is Rioli and Broad.

Imo i think Banks is one of the better kicks we have but that is not the issue. He seems to dislike contact like the plague atm. I can understand that he is undersized and skinny maybe he needs to fix that part before we deny others the opportunity.
« Last post by Tiger_In_Sicily on Today at 02:44:35 PM »

You live in a one bedroom apartment and most likely spend your days posting on here and drinking out of goon bags, watching the Bold & The Beautiful while only wearing underwear which probably has holes in them.
Keep dreaming!
« Last post by the claw on Today at 02:39:59 PM »
it may well happen regardless and all the real experinced players are gone real soon.

That would be a huge mistake weather we are winning or losing you need a genuine balance of experience and youth.
While we are struggling and having to rebuild we do need to favour playing more youth but we cannot play just youth.

Keep Lynchy going if his body allows for another three seasons but we need quality youth coming thru in his role we need to nget em to at least 30 games while he is there even then its most likely too early.
Same goes for Dusty if he wants another season it won't hurt.

Who on the list is Dylan Grimes actually keeping out of a game. Maybe Jacob Bauer IFwe play him as a defender. Nathan Broad is 31 do we just dump him as well. His replacement in Brown is already getting games and will be ready to take over when Broad retires. On it goes.

Finding the right balance is important. We have problems mainly because the next tier down far too many  of our mature players need to go before the vets.

We have to play 5 or 6 kids but dont throw em to the wolves play them with experienced players around them .

A sliding door moment and everyone is fit.

Vlastuin 30yo - Miller 24yo - Gibcus 21yo
Brown 20 yo - Balta - 24yo - Rioli 27yo.  That is a great mix of youth and experience.

Trezise 21yo  - Taranto 27yo  - Broad 31yo
Nankervis  29yo - McAuliffe 19yo  - Prestia 31yo  That is 4 junior players playing alongside our better players none are being thrown to the wolves.

Coulthard 22yo  - Lefau 25yo - Campbell 19yo
Ryan 23yo  - Lynch 31yo - Bolton 25yo   Only Campbell is a junior yes it a bit inexperienced.

Martin 32yo - Hopper 27yo - Sonsie 21 yo - Baker 27 yo - Smith 19yo

Thats 7 juniors 18 -21. 4 developing 22 - 24 with a whole heap of mature and vets around them. Its this sort of balance we need every week.

Many of our vets are still so far in front  developing and mature types in particular that you just play em.
« Last post by Assange Tiger 😎 on Today at 09:18:15 AM »

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10