Author Topic: General Soccer discussion.  (Read 156189 times)

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Close your mouth pls, we are not a codfish
Re: General Soccer discussion.
« Reply #795 on: July 27, 2016, 09:00:20 AM »
Gonzalo
Higuaín
Official.

Million
Pound

:o

Arek milik  (ajax) --> Napoli

Inter rejected all bids Icardi
« Last Edit: July 27, 2016, 11:10:27 AM by Stalin »
Then he grabbed two chopsticks and stuck them in his mouth , pretending to be a walrus

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #796 on: July 27, 2016, 10:52:18 AM »
Totti has cracked the sads, calling him a money hi get gypsy

Might have used the word 'nomad' instead of the more racist term. Hard to tell cause he soeak roman weird version of Italian
Then he grabbed two chopsticks and stuck them in his mouth , pretending to be a walrus

tony_montana

« Reply #797 on: July 27, 2016, 10:14:03 PM »

tony_montana

« Reply #798 on: July 27, 2016, 10:16:29 PM »
Love the way dortmund go about it. If RM sell Morata - I think they'll make a play for Auby - has openly said in the past that its a dream of his to play for RM and its something he promised his grandfather he'd do

Unless we sign Gomez then it won't be this window. Personally I'd rather not sign Gomez and just keep Auby another season. He has a few years left on his contract with no buy out clause (we don't offer that any more after Götze) and with a strict "only one star player sold per window" policy that was unfortunately broken due to 3 players wanting out with only a year left means we won't be letting him go anywhere and short changing ourselves a world class striker.

Bundesliga should be good this season. Leverkusen didn't do too bad on transfers and Schalke and Wolfsburg should bounce back.

Fair enough, makes sense, but maybe just maybe an offer too good to refuse will come along - and he'd be worth every penny - seriously one of my fav strikers in world football

dwaino

« Reply #799 on: July 27, 2016, 11:56:25 PM »
He also said a little while ago he wanted to play in all the big Euro leagues and there was a very real chance of him going to City. Pep was super keen after watching him from Bayern but I don't think the €90 million tag we had on him was that enticing  ;D

We'll eventually sell him I'm since there is huge interest in him, but as I said just not this window since we just can't afford to let him go when we've got a very real chance of winning league and going far in UCL. If he repeats his form can you imagine the stupid fee he would attract? I'm sure we'd load up the squad with that sort of money like we did this window.

dwaino

« Reply #800 on: July 29, 2016, 12:55:01 PM »
Ibra, Pogba and Mkhitaryan running around in the euro league. Imagine if they don't at least make the final.

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #801 on: July 29, 2016, 01:47:38 PM »
Ddg. Martial. Rashford.

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #802 on: July 30, 2016, 02:07:52 PM »

Inter: We want to buy Perisic.
Wolfsburg: Fine. That’ll be 20 million.
Inter: Huh. We were thinking more in the neighborhood of 17 million…

Wolfsburg: That's too bad. 20 million.
Inter: 17.5 million?
Wolfsburg: No. 20 million.
Inter: Let's start over -- fortunately, we've devised our own formula for these sorts of situations. Here's the deal: Season-long loan for 2.5 million, with obligation to buy later at 15 million?
Inter: Okay, okay, how about this. Season-long loan for 3 million, obligation to buy later at 14.5 million.
Inter: Okay okay, let's add some bonuses here. Season-long loan for 3 million, obligation to buy later at 12 million, with a 1 million bonus if he makes more than 15 appearances and an extra 1.5 million in bonuses if we make the Champions League?
Inter: Hold on just a minute, we’ll sweeten the deal. Two-season loan with obligatory purchase for 10 million, paid in five semi-monthly installments, alongside a 5 million bonus after his first five substitute appearances in away matches, plus a four-year bonus royalty rate of 500 bucks for every pass he completes in a Coppa Italia match or a summer friendly (some restrictions apply), a 2 million discount credit to be applied to all future purchases, 8.6% of profits from all Perisic jersey sales (not including child sizes), the use of Erick Thohir’s personal helicopter whenever he’s out of town, and a complimentary bottle of champagne?
Wolfsburg: Do you have 20 million? If not, I think we’re done here…
Inter: Wait, wait. Fine. We’ll pay the 20 million. Paid in installments over 6 years.
Wolfsburg: 3 years.
Inter: 5 years.
Inter: 4 years.
Inter: All right, that sounds like a deal, 20 million paid over 3 years. Well, it took us three months, but I'm glad we could finally hammer out an agreement that I hope we can both live with. Pleasure doing business with you. Do you take American Express?
Wolfsburg: No.

Dougeytherichmondfan

« Reply #803 on: July 30, 2016, 07:05:45 PM »

Inter: We want to buy Perisic.
Wolfsburg: Fine. That’ll be 20 million.
Inter: Huh. We were thinking more in the neighborhood of 17 million…

Wolfsburg: That's too bad. 20 million.
Inter: 17.5 million?
Inter: Let's start over -- fortunately, we've devised our own formula for these sorts of situations. Here's the deal: Season-long loan for 2.5 million, with obligation to buy later at 15 million?
Inter: Okay, okay, how about this. Season-long loan for 3 million, obligation to buy later at 14.5 million.
Inter: Okay okay, let's add some bonuses here. Season-long loan for 3 million, obligation to buy later at 12 million, with a 1 million bonus if he makes more than 15 appearances and an extra 1.5 million in bonuses if we make the Champions League?
Inter: Hold on just a minute, we’ll sweeten the deal. Two-season loan with obligatory purchase for 10 million, paid in five semi-monthly installments, alongside a 5 million bonus after his first five substitute appearances in away matches, plus a four-year bonus royalty rate of 500 bucks for every pass he completes in a Coppa Italia match or a summer friendly (some restrictions apply), a 2 million discount credit to be applied to all future purchases, 8.6% of profits from all Perisic jersey sales (not including child sizes), the use of Erick Thohir’s personal helicopter whenever he’s out of town, and a complimentary bottle of champagne?
Wolfsburg: Do you have 20 million? If not, I think we’re done here…
Inter: Wait, wait. Fine. We’ll pay the 20 million. Paid in installments over 6 years.
Inter: 5 years.
Inter: 4 years.
Inter: All right, that sounds like a deal, 20 million paid over 3 years. Well, it took us three months, but I'm glad we could finally hammer out an agreement that I hope we can both live with. Pleasure doing business with you. Do you take American Express?
Wolfsburg: No.

Skip to 1.53
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HODjrjb32fU

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #804 on: August 02, 2016, 11:43:14 AM »
Leicester signed the polish wunderkid, good kante replacement

Mourinho is a nut case portugoose. Order bastian to empty his locker and move reserve team wtf .. Meanwhile he's still got Rooney young Fellani  :huh. He's getting laud stupid money he souls just stick around a couple years and collect his check winston Bogarde esque

tony_montana

« Reply #805 on: August 02, 2016, 01:02:35 PM »
typical Jose - its no secret bastian wants out - perfect opportunity for him to scapegoat someone and showcase his ruthlessness to the new club. Bastian is the perfect target, high calibre but not entrenched as a favourite of the club and wants out anyway. Its actually very transparent what is going on - is losing his panache

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #806 on: August 02, 2016, 10:05:52 PM »
Sane -> Citeh

Pep +

Aguero,

Sterling/Nolito,    De Bruyne,    Silva,    Sane,

Gundogan/Brazilian

Clichy.    otamendi/ Stones,  Kompany,     Sanga/zabaleta

Hart

Look like they get stones too, dam strong squad

« Last Edit: August 03, 2016, 12:37:16 PM by Stalin »

dwaino

« Reply #807 on: August 03, 2016, 12:04:45 AM »
EPL FUT sides are going to be great in FIFA 17.

tony_montana

« Reply #808 on: August 07, 2016, 09:20:46 AM »
Only preseason but have seen enough

Mane  :bow :bow

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame