Author Topic: Miller steps down from board & Tony Free steps in / Footy Show breaking news  (Read 17884 times)

jackstar

I'm just surprised that those people here "in the know" (and I'm not just referring to one person here) hadn't previously broadcast this bit of information.  Not so much about Miller leaving either, as we all knew that would happen sooner or later.

Lol I did by Private Message. ;)

Now Tony Frees creditionals.( doesnt look good )
Coached Prahran in the C -Grade Ammos and got the flick, couldnt win a game and finished bottom. ( was suspended  for abusing umpires and had to coach from the boundary line )
Then coached Yarraville in the Footscray District and got the flick.
Now ends up on the board of the AFL club he played for  after screwing the club as Blaisee mnetioned with Ash Prescott which the club said dont come back here .
This could be Marchs attempt to please "" the masses"" as there is something coming around the corner.

Moi

I'm just surprised that those people here "in the know" (and I'm not just referring to one person here) hadn't previously broadcast this bit of information.  Not so much about Miller leaving either, as we all knew that would happen sooner or later.

Coached Prahran in the C -Grade Ammos and got the flick, couldnt win a game and finished bottom. ( was suspended  for abusing umpires and had to coach from the boundary line )
Now ends up on the board of the AFL club he played for  after screwing the club as Blaisee mnetioned with Ash Prescott which the club said dont come back here .
This could be Marchs attempt to please "" the masses"" as there is something coming around the corner.
Great credentials, Jack.
Seems like you've got what you wished for - your mates to screw up the club.
 :clapping

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
some people are never happy

. terry knows he has lost the boards confidence, they no longer believe his gospel

What matters is if wallet looses the players

The next 5 weeks will shed some light on this.

2-3 wins will help confirm wallets vision that the club is headed in the right direction

dead right...

if we win 2 out of our next 4 he will stay so thats why i couldn't care less about this week's game..

Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline Mopsy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Once a Tiger always a Tiger

Great credentials, Jack.
Seems like you've got what you wished for - your mates to screw up the club.
 :clapping
A very sad day for the Richmond Football Club >:(

Ramps

the issue of whether Josh Free ends up on our list has nothing to do with his old man being on our board. Josh Free is constantly in his teams Bests in the TAC Cup. It also seems that he could be an option to play on opposition small forwards, we need to find a player to develop for this role. If Josh Free is good enough he should come to Richmond, if he isnt then thats bad luck for the kid, whether his old man is on the board is irrelevant.

Moi

the issue of whether Josh Free ends up on our list has nothing to do with his old man being on our board. Josh Free is constantly in his teams Bests in the TAC Cup. It also seems that he could be an option to play on opposition small forwards, we need to find a player to develop for this role. If Josh Free is good enough he should come to Richmond, if he isnt then thats bad luck for the kid, whether his old man is on the board is irrelevant.
Well exactly, Ramps.
If he's good enough he should be on the list if he wants to be on the list
Wait and see!

Offline Mini Tiger

• Future Richmond star
  • Is that a change on the horizon?
Re: Tony Free steps in / Breaking news
« Reply #81 on: June 13, 2008, 10:40:12 AM »
Stepping out in his first official appointment as an official Board Member of the Richmond Football Club, Tony Free has done his knee...

:D

couldn't resist, for those that cannot tell, this is a joke  :santa

Ramps

Draft wise Shaun McKernan comes right into the frame for Richmond if we end up with a pick around 4 or 5. Tony Free rates him highly according to what he has written on Y&B.

Moi

Mind you, why anyone would want their son to play for us with all the slagging the players get needs their head read.
Hope he's as tough as his dad on the field and putting up with crap supporters.

Offline cub

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • "Tigertime!"
    • bantigertrade
Smaks of tokenism to me, hope I'm wrong.

Just pray for the day we can get it all together on the field.

Melbourne this week will prove nothing at all  :help

Ox

Tony Free = Bogan idiot.

Even Jak agrees  :rollin

Moi

Tony Free = Bogan idiot.

Posting on web sites you dislike the coach and then joining the board.
A touch unprofessional IMO  :lol
But everyone seems happy about that which I find amusing.
Anyway, we'll see what happens under Tony  :thumbsup

Offline rogerd3

• RFC Hall of Fame
im sure there is more to come.

Ramps

im sure there is more to come.

Next 10 days could become important

Offline shannon

• Jack Dyer medallist
Tony Free = Bogan idiot.

Posting on web sites you dislike the coach and then joining the board.
A touch unprofessional IMO  :lol
But everyone seems happy about that which I find amusing.
Anyway, we'll see what happens under Tony  :thumbsup

where does freezer post, and so what if he does. he loves rfc, terry does not. many are all bagging tony for not having credentials

let me see, past rfc captain, person who really loves the club and has fire in his belly. good enough for this lady.
so what if tony dislikes terry, every single tiger fan with half a brain dislikes terry.
not sure who you are moi, but are you in bed with terry? what makes you think that terry has been so good for us?
DELEDIO FOR CAPTAIN ASAP!