Author Topic: Miller steps down from board & Tony Free steps in / Footy Show breaking news  (Read 17880 times)

jackstar

I'm just surprised that those people here "in the know" (and I'm not just referring to one person here) hadn't previously broadcast this bit of information.  Not so much about Miller leaving either, as we all knew that would happen sooner or later.

Lol I did by Private Message. ;)

Now Tony Frees creditionals.( doesnt look good )
Coached Prahran in the C -Grade Ammos and got the flick, couldnt win a game and finished bottom. ( was suspended  for abusing umpires and had to coach from the boundary line )
Then coached Yarraville in the Footscray District and got the flick.
Now ends up on the board of the AFL club he played for  after screwing the club as Blaisee mnetioned with Ash Prescott which the club said dont come back here .
This could be Marchs attempt to please "" the masses"" as there is something coming around the corner.
Great credentials, Jack.
Seems like you've got what you wished for - your mates to screw up the club.
 :clapping

whats all this got to do with me MOI?
I will run my own race. lol
If we lose the next 3 weeks, we will have a new coach. Thats my opinion! ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Offline shannon

• Jack Dyer medallist
I'm just surprised that those people here "in the know" (and I'm not just referring to one person here) hadn't previously broadcast this bit of information.  Not so much about Miller leaving either, as we all knew that would happen sooner or later.

Lol I did by Private Message. ;)

Now Tony Frees creditionals.( doesnt look good )
Coached Prahran in the C -Grade Ammos and got the flick, couldnt win a game and finished bottom. ( was suspended  for abusing umpires and had to coach from the boundary line )
Then coached Yarraville in the Footscray District and got the flick.
Now ends up on the board of the AFL club he played for  after screwing the club as Blaisee mnetioned with Ash Prescott which the club said dont come back here .
This could be Marchs attempt to please "" the masses"" as there is something coming around the corner.
Great credentials, Jack.
Seems like you've got what you wished for - your mates to screw up the club.
 :clapping

whats all this got to do with me MOI?
I will run my own race. lol
If we lose the next 3 weeks, we will have a new coach. Thats my opinion! ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

my opinion also ;)
DELEDIO FOR CAPTAIN ASAP!

Offline Fishfinger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • You can't put brains in an idiot
Good chance that Moi can be contented that her concerns are not an issue. A good chance that Tony Free has never said anything about anything on a forum. To be confirmed.
It's 50 of one and half a dozen of the other - Don Scott

Offline tigersalive

• RFC Hall of Fame
Good chance that Moi can be contented that her concerns are not an issue. A good chance that Tony Free has never said anything about anything on a forum. To be confirmed.

If it is not him, while crap, it's one of the most sensational works by an alias I've seen.
EAT EM ALIVE!

Ramps

If it is not him, while crap, it's one of the most sensational works by an alias I've seen.

I agree if its not him, its one of the all time great gimmicks on the net - and one of the all time great pisstakes of all time, mind you I am against people engaging in this nonsense of portraying themselves as someone who they are not

Moi

What, you're going to delete his posts lol

Offline Fishfinger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • You can't put brains in an idiot
So you think it's him too?  :)
That makes me feel better. Seriously.  :D  :-[
It's 50 of one and half a dozen of the other - Don Scott

jackstar

What, you're going to delete his posts lol

I wonder who can delete posts around here , lol

Offline TFL

• RFC Hall of Fame
We know who changes them........ :lol

Moi

We know who changes them........ :lol
Who would do a disgraceful thing like that?
Tsk tsk!!!

Offline rogerd3

• RFC Hall of Fame
and dang the whole thread disappears. :rollin

Moi

I'm not surprised  ;D

Offline rogerd3

• RFC Hall of Fame
ducks and drakes. :whistle

Moi

Shifty business - par for the course there!

Tigermonk

Tony Free please the bloke who shafted us years ago
going from bad to bad this stuffin club watch us go broke again
when is CS coming back to screw us

stuffit l had enough of this club