Author Topic: Shaun Hampson / Hammertime [merged]  (Read 313417 times)

Offline Owl

• Magnificent Bastard
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Bring me TWO chickens
Re: Shaun Hampson Officially a Tiger
« Reply #1185 on: March 17, 2015, 03:34:28 PM »
Good to see people filling the "irrelevent political rants in football threads" void left by Judge.
It was the most relevant example of someone inspiring irrational hatred I could think of.  People of all political persuasions, and genders tell me they want to slap his face and that they wouldn't tire of it...
Lots of people name their swords......

dwaino

« Reply #1186 on: March 17, 2015, 09:33:45 PM »
Good to see people filling the "irrelevent political rants in football threads" void left by Judge.
It was the most relevant example of someone inspiring irrational hatred I could think of.  People of all political persuasions, and genders tell me they want to slap his face and that they wouldn't tire of it...

How many were turkey slaps?

Offline Owl

• Magnificent Bastard
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Bring me TWO chickens
« Reply #1187 on: March 18, 2015, 10:34:33 AM »
Maybe the blokes from the moustache parade up in Sydney were keen on that.  Pyne might like it.
Lots of people name their swords......

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1188 on: July 05, 2015, 11:36:37 AM »
Welcome back Hammer. You have been sorely missed pal

In all seriousness I don't think Maric has has a great year so a week off might do him well. This is Hampson's one and only chance to do something right for the million dollars he is getting paid.
Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline Phil Mrakov

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • They said I could be anything so I became Phil
« Reply #1189 on: July 05, 2015, 11:52:11 AM »
He will perform better than Maric
hhhaaarrgghhh hhhhaaarrggghhh hhhhaaaarrrggghh
HHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHHAAAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHH

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Close your mouth pls, we are not a codfish
« Reply #1190 on: July 05, 2015, 12:44:52 PM »
He will perform better than Maric

Looks shot

Get lburger or z smith
Then he grabbed two chopsticks and stuck them in his mouth , pretending to be a walrus

Offline Andyy

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1191 on: July 06, 2015, 10:00:08 AM »
Probably not a bad idea at all to play Hampson against Kreuzer and Wood IMO.

Hopefully not suspended tho...

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1192 on: July 06, 2015, 10:35:02 AM »
Not a good idea
Then he grabbed two chopsticks and stuck them in his mouth , pretending to be a walrus

Offline Andyy

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1193 on: July 06, 2015, 10:40:39 AM »
Not a good idea

So if Maric is suspended, and Griffiths is injured, and you want play Hampson, we're going to expect Vickery to win the ruck against both Kreuzer and Wood?

Assisted by... who exactly?

If Maric and Griff don't play then we MUST play Hampson with Vickery as the relief. We also need to consider playing either McBean or McKenzie to play tall FWD.

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1194 on: July 06, 2015, 10:43:27 AM »
Not a good idea

So if Maric is suspended, and Griffiths is injured, and you want play Hampson, we're going to expect Vickery to win the ruck against both Kreuzer and Wood?

If Maric and Griff don't play then we MUST play Hampson with Vickery as the relief. We also need to consider playing either McBean or McKenzie to play tall FWD.

I am in denial griff injury still

Offline Andyy

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1195 on: July 06, 2015, 10:49:41 AM »
Not a good idea

I still don't think Vickery + Griffiths VS Kreuzer + Wood is a good idea.

Vick and Griff are backup rucks. Kreuzer and Wood are both genuine rucks. Would be asking for trouble IMO.

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1196 on: July 06, 2015, 10:54:38 AM »
Not a good idea

I still don't think Vickery +  VS Kreuzer + Wood is a good idea.

Vick and Griff are backup rucks. Kreuzer and Wood are both genuine rucks. Would be asking for trouble IMO.

IMHO...

Vick and Ben  > Vick and griff and Shaun

It is better to win the ruck or have an extra small rotation? Will wood actually beat Griff or Tyrone? He was working for nova not long ago ffs

Kreuzer is a gun forward, as much as he is a ruck

Regardless it look like 100% Hampson  this week  :neener :neener

Offline Andyy

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1197 on: July 06, 2015, 11:08:38 AM »
You would need Griffiths and Vickery to ruck/FWD all day with almost zero interchange.

If you put one on the bench and another in the ruck then we have Jack all by his lonesome in the F50, and we know how they worked out don't we? Two or three blokes on him every week because he's the only tall FWD we have. That's why we play three talls now - so when Maric gets a break and Vickery/Griff go into the ruck we're not down to a singular KPF.

If we don't play Hampson then we need McBean or McKenzie to come in and play KPF with Jack.

As for Kreuzer being a 'gun forward' you must be joking? He's kicked a massive 58 goals in 110 games. He's bagged 3 goals 3 times in his career. Hardly a world-beater.

In fact Grigg has kicked considerably more goals than Kreuzer since coming to RFC in 2011 lol.

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1198 on: July 06, 2015, 11:14:18 AM »
You would need Griffiths and Vickery to ruck/FWD all day with almost zero interchange.

If you put one on the bench and another in the ruck then we have Jack all by his lonesome in the F50, and we know how they worked out don't we? Two or three blokes on him every week because he's the only tall FWD we have. That's why we play three talls now - so when Maric gets a break and Vickery/Griff go into the ruck we're not down to a singular KPF.

If we don't play Hampson then we need McBean or McKenzie to come in and play KPF with Jack.

As for Kreuzer being a 'gun forward' you must be joking? He's kicked a massive 58 goals in 110 games. He's bagged 3 goals 3 times in his career. Hardly a world-beater.

In fact Grigg has kicked considerably more goals than Kreuzer since coming to RFC in 2011 lol.

I like the idea of McBean or Mckenzie plus Vickery / Griffiths

Much more than Hampson

Kreuzer has done his knee 3 time or something unlucky. If he stays fit you will not laugh at him to long. I'd be over the moon to have him at punt rd  :pray

How many goals has kreuzer kicked vs richmond in how many games? Certainly feels like a lot

Offline Andyy

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1199 on: July 06, 2015, 11:17:15 AM »
9 games
5 goals
4 behinds
200 hitouts

However Carlton has beaten RFC 8 of those 9 games, which is why it makes you wonder probably...