Author Topic: Dimma's aftermatch media conference - "end of the day we won and we're 6-6"  (Read 2813 times)

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
After watching the last 2 weeks, we struggle to go forward because Riewoldt refuses to lead for more than 10 meters or push back into his opponent with any force to create distance (he should watch a reply of Pav's approach against Rance last week). I know he has been injured but there is a worrying lack of effort in his game some times.

Careful Hank, there a few around these parts who get pretty upset at any negative opinions about reiwoldt's performances

You are such a dribbler

tony_montana

After watching the last 2 weeks, we struggle to go forward because Riewoldt refuses to lead for more than 10 meters or push back into his opponent with any force to create distance (he should watch a reply of Pav's approach against Rance last week). I know he has been injured but there is a worrying lack of effort in his game some times.

Careful Hank, there a few around these parts who get pretty upset at any negative opinions about reiwoldt's performances

You are such a dribbler

How would you know champ? You're too busy with ur tongue planted between jacks cheeks To know anything else

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
I love the way dimma finishes his presses at first available opportunity. As soon as there is a lull in the questions he finishes up and is gone before they know what has happened.
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Offline Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
He has also got to stop doing that go you tigers pooe when they sing the song.

Can't believe he did it today.

Newsflash boys, he's a selfish wanker.

Newsflash CD, offer him a sack suck and he probably ceases the wanker behaviour  :wallywink :thumbsup ;D
“I find it nearly impossible to make those judgments, but he is certainly up there with the really important ones, he is certainly up there with the Francis Bourkes and the Royce Harts and the Kevin Bartlett and the Kevin Sheedys, there is no doubt about that,” Balme said.

Offline cub

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • "Tigertime!"
    • bantigertrade
That's the bottom line, break comes just in time! If the boys
Can do that first half we can easily match that and improve so
will see us abt 13 wins

Gigantor

In a season which appears so even ,if a club can go through the season with no drop in form then good luck to them they deserve the premiership

Offline Muscles

• RFC Hall of Fame
It was a novel game strategy - beat the new kids on the block by kicking points - but I doubt it would be a good idea to persist with it, Dimma.

Fair Dinkum, the number of easy shots we missed .......

Ox

Has there ever been a more 'gifted" entry into the competition?

Farcical.

And at the expense of long suffering teams - ie-us

Another embarrassing win yesterday

Offline Mr Magic

• RFC Hall of Fame
Another embarrassing win yesterday

Sure beats an embarrassing loss.

Had visions of GC 2011. Perhaps we are improving.