Author Topic: Reece Conca [merged]  (Read 428081 times)

TigerTimeII

Re: Reece Conca [merged]
« Reply #735 on: August 11, 2013, 11:13:42 AM »
more important than martin
smarter and has more strings to his bow

Cant agree with that, very good and important but Martin is a match winner, kicks the goals when we need them and kicks the un kickable ones. Just as hard at it as Conca but with more skill.

conca was our match winner yesterday not martin
conca has a better much better footy brain and is a better and harder at the contest and tackling

sure martin can be dynamic and has a booming kick and fendoff but many of his kicks now he is messing up, check the way he now holds the ball and ball drops, its messy and hit and miss

conca and ellis are safe and sound and even though martin may be stronger, conca ellis vlas all go harder at the contest and tackle better

conca and ellis have real chemistry on the ground and conca will be an elite player in future and martin will waste his career due to his choices and lifestyle and in western sydney

Online Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #736 on: August 11, 2013, 11:17:00 AM »
Love this kid in our side need to sign him up ASAP.

we cant afford to lose conca. rather delist an extra player down the list than lose conca coz of salary cap issues.

Yep lets have him stay at all costs  :lol stitch up capt, jack and lids for understand by over pay for Conca
He would be a loss for sure but no one is indispensable anymore at Tigerland - didn't you get the e mail  ;D
“I find it nearly impossible to make those judgments, but he is certainly up there with the really important ones, he is certainly up there with the Francis Bourkes and the Royce Harts and the Kevin Bartlett and the Kevin Sheedys, there is no doubt about that,” Balme said.

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #737 on: August 11, 2013, 11:17:35 AM »
more important than martin
smarter and has more strings to his bow

Cant agree with that, very good and important but Martin is a match winner, kicks the goals when we need them and kicks the un kickable ones. Just as hard at it as Conca but with more skill.

conca was our match winner yesterday not martin
conca has a better much better footy brain and is a better and harder at the contest and tackling

sure martin can be dynamic and has a booming kick and fendoff but many of his kicks now he is messing up, check the way he now holds the ball and ball drops, its messy and hit and miss

conca and ellis are safe and sound and even though martin may be stronger, conca ellis vlas all go harder at the contest and tackle better

conca and ellis have real chemistry on the ground and conca will be an elite player in future and martin will waste his career due to his choices and lifestyle and in western sydney

Mmmm, ok, don't agree, sorry.
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

TigerTimeII

« Reply #738 on: August 11, 2013, 11:31:12 AM »
u dont have to agree but i will say i told u so when the time arises

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #739 on: August 11, 2013, 11:33:41 AM »

Like with Rance... :whistle

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:

Online Andyy

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #740 on: August 11, 2013, 12:15:11 PM »
Conca was great yesterday. Normally shaky in front of goal but converted which was nice.

Martin is more important though IMO. He's a match winner. Consider the Sydney game. We got flogged and Martin just carved them up all day. Jagging 3 goals against a bottom 8 side is one thing but sticking it to the premiers like Martin did is another.

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #741 on: August 11, 2013, 12:28:27 PM »
Conca was great yesterday. Normally shaky in front of goal but converted which was nice.

Martin is more important though IMO. He's a match winner. Consider the Sydney game. We got flogged and Martin just carved them up all day. Jagging 3 goals against a bottom 8 side is one thing but sticking it to the premiers like Martin did is another.

Also gave us the edge against Freo. Has done this many time this year, more than Conca.

"Rucks:

TigerTimeII

« Reply #742 on: August 11, 2013, 12:34:26 PM »

rance is still our weak link in defence dont worry

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #743 on: August 11, 2013, 12:36:29 PM »
strongest link in the chain is Alex.  :shh

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #744 on: August 11, 2013, 12:42:27 PM »
strongest link in the chain is Alex.  :shh

x2.. :shh :shh

"Rucks:

Online eliminator

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #745 on: August 11, 2013, 12:53:33 PM »
It is silly comparing Conca with Martin. They are two completely different players and play different roles. Conca played a very good game yesterday. His tackling was a highlight. As for Rance he played a very good game yesterday and as usual showed good determination

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #746 on: August 11, 2013, 05:48:45 PM »
Will re-sign, he's not going anywhere  ;D
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #747 on: August 11, 2013, 06:50:55 PM »

rance is still our weak link in defence dont worry

Your dillusional, that's what I do know.

Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Online The Machine

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #748 on: August 11, 2013, 07:19:39 PM »
Rance is a fantastic player and should be close to AA this year IMO and I agree with the strongest link in the chain call.

Rampstar

« Reply #749 on: August 11, 2013, 07:22:48 PM »
Love this kid in our side need to sign him up ASAP.

we cant afford to lose conca. rather delist an extra player down the list than lose conca coz of salary cap issues.

Yep lets have him stay at all costs  :lol stitch up capt, jack and lids for understand by over pay for Conca
He would be a loss for sure but no one is indispensable anymore at Tigerland - didn't you get the e mail  ;D

your a dill if you think losing conca is a good idea. the kid is worth 350k a year and if thats what we offer he'll stay.