Author Topic: Disgusting  (Read 18790 times)

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
Disgusting
« on: September 26, 2015, 09:00:19 AM »
So for a long time now I have been going on about the crowd in WA and last night they showed their true colours yet again. They are absolutely disgusting and an embarrassment to Australia. I would seriously like to see the AFL ban games being played there.

Something has to give, WA people have this massive chip on their shoulders and they always have. I am embarrassed to say that I come from that state. I have travelled and lived in various locations worldwide and I can honestly say that the worst, most backward place I have seen is WA with the worst people I have met in my life.

Grow up WA you disgust me!
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline Owl

• Magnificent Bastard
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Bring me TWO chickens
Re: Disgusting
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2015, 09:05:06 AM »
You still shouldn't of snotted that Shiela in the crowd though WAT just coz she was telling you to keep it down for the kids man
Lots of people name their swords......

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2015, 09:14:44 AM »
You still shouldn't of snotted that Shiela in the crowd though WAT just coz she was telling you to keep it down for the kids man

The AFL really have to act on this, I posted this thread and now I have just seen that incident. I am mortified at their behaviour.

How dare a man ever hit a woman. If I was there I would have belted the absolute pis s out of that week piece of crap.

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:

Online Andyy

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2015, 09:43:42 AM »
It's ironic that Goodes gets booed the most in WA - the state that probably had some of the higher indigenous populations compared to VIC etc.

At least it was good to see this perpetrator 'set upon' by surrounding fans and ejected along with the two who tried to make contact with players on the boundary.

Also some fans were ejected in previous rounds for making racist slurs, clearly dobbed in by their fellow supporters.

There are still good people at the games. Maybe just more of an extreme with the poorly behaved ones.

Offline 🏅Dooks

• FOOTBALL EXPERT
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • 🏆✴✔👍⛉🌟
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2015, 10:15:56 AM »
I've always found Perth afl crowds to be a bit soft. Like Geelong supporters....

Perhaps I've been lucky not to witness what others say happens on a weekly basis.

The AFL really have to act on this, I posted this thread and now I have just seen that incident. I am mortified at their behaviour.

How dare a man ever hit a woman. If I was there I would have belted the absolute pis s out of that week piece of crap.

And then you'd be another one of those violent blokes at the footy which you so abhor. Just put a hard restraint on the guy, no need to sink to his level and start throwing punch after punch  :(
"Sliding doors moment.
If Damian Barrett had a brain
Then its made of sh#t" Dont Argue - 2/8/2018

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2015, 10:19:17 AM »
AFL clubs need to boycott playing there, it's got worse, it's ruining our game and it's ruining our culture. They are the most pathetic bunch of losers I have ever seen. I will never forget the time they booed the Australian cricked team off the ground and their boos were aimed at Bruce Reid, who is a West Australian. If that bloke did that to my wife last night he wouldn't be waking up this morning!

It's every single game they do this, it's not a one off, it's pathetic. I will never live there again.

"Rucks:

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2015, 10:21:02 AM »
I've always found Perth afl crowds to be a bit soft. Like Geelong supporters....

Perhaps I've been lucky not to witness what others say happens on a weekly basis.

And then you'd be another one of those violent blokes at the footy which you so abhor. Just put a hard restraint on the guy, no need to sink to his level and start throwing punch after punch  :(

Or maybe I am just a man. How woukd you defend your wife? Or are you a coward just like that bloke?

"Rucks:

Offline 🏅Dooks

• FOOTBALL EXPERT
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • 🏆✴✔👍⛉🌟
« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2015, 10:21:37 AM »
AFL clubs need to boycott playing there, it's got worse, it's ruining our game and it's ruining our culture. They are the most pathetic bunch of losers I have ever seen. I will never forget the time they booed the Australian cricked team off the ground and their boos were aimed at Bruce Reid, who is a West Australian. If that bloke did that to my wife last night he wouldn't be waking up this morning!

It's every single game they do this, it's not a one off, it's pathetic. I will never live there again.

Every single game they do what exactly? Punch women?
"Sliding doors moment.

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2015, 10:26:11 AM »

Every single game they do what exactly? Punch women?

Go watch the game again and stop your crap, there were three incidents last night and they were all pathetic. Grow up.

"Rucks:

Offline mat073

• Perth's biggest tiger tragic.
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2015, 10:29:02 AM »
I have lived in Perth for 28 years .

I agree with WAT , the two incidents from last nights game were " disturbing "

Unfortunately it is still a redneck town full of biggots , racists  and the plain ignorant ....and embarrassed to say that includes members of my own family.

No surprise the Adam Goodes fiasco went to extremes here in WA. Booed by both Eagles and Dockers fans alike.

Perth media have been promoting / predicting a derby grand final for months now , locals thought it was just a formality . Wonder how many docker fans are frantically cancelling flights today.
Unleash the tornado

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #10 on: September 26, 2015, 10:32:29 AM »
Never had an issues with Eagles fans

As for Freo fans, worst in the camp by along way. Have been spat at and poked at with a stick from a flag..... Can only imagine what would have happened if we had actual won

And BTW agree with Dooks, no need to stoop to the level of the coward who hit the woman last night and to suggest someone is a coward for not bashing the living suitcases out of someone is well equally as cowardly...
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline 🏅Dooks

• FOOTBALL EXPERT
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • 🏆✴✔👍⛉🌟
« Reply #11 on: September 26, 2015, 10:32:56 AM »

Or maybe I am just a man. How woukd you defend your wife? Or are you a coward just like that bloke?

Don't worry I'd put him into the ground with a hard restrain and he'd feel it. That's the responsible thing to do.

I just think it's a bad example to set in public and in front of kids trying to swinging away and pulverising someone until that person within an inch of his life (or just about killing him which you have alluded to). Nobody needs to see that poo mate

"Sliding doors moment.

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #12 on: September 26, 2015, 10:33:03 AM »
I have lived in Perth for 28 years .

I agree with WAT , the two incidents from last nights game were " disturbing "

Unfortunately it is still a redneck town full of biggots , racists  and the plain ignorant ....and embarrassed to say that includes members of my own family.

No surprise the Adam Goodes fiasco went to extremes here in WA. Booed by both Eagles and Dockers fans alike.

Perth media have been promoting / predicting a derby grand final for months now , locals thought it was just a formality . Wonder how many docker fans are frantically cancelling flights today.

:clapping. Apart for 5 years I lived there my entire life, so 40 years. You have nailed it. good to see people that live it know it!

"Rucks:

Online Andyy

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #13 on: September 26, 2015, 10:41:18 AM »
Personally I would smack the poo out of somebody for raising a hand to my mrs. Just saying. Call me a 'coward' for saying so if you like but I'm only human

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #14 on: September 26, 2015, 10:41:22 AM »
Three incidents actually.

"Rucks: