Author Topic: FIRST NAIL IN TERRY'S COFTEN...ABOUT TIME!!  (Read 2619 times)

Offline Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: FIRST NAIL IN TERRY'S COFTEN...ABOUT TIME!!
« Reply #15 on: March 27, 2009, 05:54:38 PM »
What gets me is daniel has constantly said that tw will get the sack, and if he does he will say how clevr he was to see it coming! But if you keep saying it then surely one day it will come true and that is not good foresight! He wont see the positives as he is blinded by irrational hate of tw. By the way its coffin!

Do you think i would not rather him get a contract extension and in doing so bring us into the finals as does every other stuff.kin club in the league.

Listen up mate i as most of you deserve better and he has not delivered in 5 years.

We still rely on a 34 year old Richo to kick goals, plug holes etc etc

He has IMO performed worse than Spud Frawley. Spud got me to witness a Final series, something i have only witnessed once before as i was too young in the early 80's.

Spud had a team of duds and Wallace has developed IMo a team of duds also, albeir younger.

With our best player giving it up in the next year or so and no future stars ready to take the step, we are no way near better off than we were off with spud.
Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

« Reply #16 on: March 27, 2009, 05:59:46 PM »

Where's Jackstar amid all of this carnage?

:thumbsup

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #17 on: March 27, 2009, 06:17:30 PM »
The draft came into effect in 1986. Since then all clubs bar us have had success from the draft on field for at least 2-3 years.

Unfortunantely it says alot our club's choices in players from the draft or trading those picks for recycled players.

Terry has had the opportunity to mould this squad to success with his imprint on it. Well based on last night's evidence he's left an imprint on the club and the squad but is leaving us no closer to that elusive finals place.

Jackstar is back

« Reply #18 on: March 27, 2009, 06:25:35 PM »

right here, havent posted for 6 months as some ""stole"" my tag.
Last night doesnt surprise me.  Game plan was rubbish as usual, eg trying to hit targets 10-20 metres through traffic.
Played laterally all night, same old , same old, lol
Wallet will not survive a month if he dishes up the rubbish we seen last night. ;)
What even more amazing that the team lined up exactly they same after half time, UNBELIEVABLE

« Reply #19 on: March 27, 2009, 06:31:23 PM »

Last night doesnt surprise me.  Game plan was rubbish as usual, eg trying to hit targets 10-20 metres through traffic.
Wallet will not survive a month if he dishes up the rubbish we seen last night. ;)
What even more amazing that the team lined up exactly they same after half time, UNBELIEVABLE

Nah, you sound like an imposter.

There wasn't any saliva coming out of the screen when I read your post.

:outtahere

Jackstar is back

« Reply #20 on: March 27, 2009, 06:32:45 PM »

Nah, real deal "'teach" ;)

« Reply #21 on: March 27, 2009, 06:35:14 PM »

Nah, real deal "'teach" ;)

Well maybe you are Jackstar.

Welcome back.

Offline blaisee

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #22 on: March 27, 2009, 06:38:56 PM »
mmmmmmmmm

jack is back

wonder how many weeks till he dissapears again, I reckon by round 12 he would have gone again.

LOL at Jackstar smelling a carcass. He just can't help himself

Jackstar is back

« Reply #23 on: March 27, 2009, 06:39:03 PM »
Mate, 6 months in the internet wilderness, was going to stay there , but very angry over last night.
Wallace gone in a month.
Centrelink Doncaster is his next port of call.

Jackstar is back

« Reply #24 on: March 27, 2009, 06:40:50 PM »
mmmmmmmmm

jack is back

wonder how many weeks till he dissapears again, I reckon by round 12 he would have gone again.

Yep, if you think last nights performance is acceptable , your on drugs.
Wallace the supercoach sent the same team out after half time, totally unacceptable

Offline Tazzytiger

• Future Richmond star
  • Tiger in my tank !
« Reply #25 on: March 27, 2009, 06:59:10 PM »
mmmmmmmmm

jack is back

Yep, if you think last nights performance is acceptable , your on drugs.
Wallace the supercoach sent the same team out after half time, totally unacceptable

Well Jack, contrary to other posters I have missed your stinging remarks.
Some people find the truth hard to take.
WELCOME BACK MATE..

Edited to correct quote
« Last Edit: March 27, 2009, 07:01:41 PM by WilliamPowell »

Offline Go Richo 12

• Richmond tragic, bleeding heart, hopeless cricketer and terrible fisherman.
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #26 on: March 27, 2009, 08:24:23 PM »
What gets me is daniel has constantly said that tw will get the sack, and if he does he will say how clevr he was to see it coming! But if you keep saying it then surely one day it will come true and that is not good foresight! He wont see the positives as he is blinded by irrational hate of tw. By the way its coffin!

Do you think i would not rather him get a contract extension and in doing so bring us into the finals as does every other stuff.kin club in the league.

Listen up mate i as most of you deserve better and he has not delivered in 5 years.

He has IMO performed worse than Spud Frawley. Spud got me to witness a Final series, something i have only witnessed once before as i was too young in the early 80's.

Spud had a team of duds and Wallace has developed IMo a team of duds also, albeir younger.

With our best player giving it up in the next year or so and no future stars ready to take the step, we are no way near better off than we were off with spud.
No mate! I'm sick of your rhetoric! You telling everyone to "eff off this eff off  that" and telling people to "listen to me" is pathetic. It would not matter how we went you would still bag Wallace! Now you immature little twerp, you listen to me, it seems to me that i have been on this planet alot longer than you so i know what i am saying. Richmond has been has under performing since 1983 and Wallace was not been coach all that time. We have been through so many coaches and never found the right mix! The problem is and has been alot deeper seeded than TW. It is in the culture at Punt Rd., a culture of no money, leading to sub standard facilties and lists and this has impacted upon the confidence. I have followed Richmond for longer than you have been breathing, so stop treating me and all the others on this site with disrespect because you havent earnt any yet!

« Reply #27 on: March 27, 2009, 08:29:27 PM »

No mate! I'm sick of your rhetoric! You telling everyone to "eff off this eff off  that" and telling people to "listen to me" is pathetic. It would not matter how we went you would still bag Wallace! Now you immature little twerp, you listen to me, it seems to me that i have been on this planet alot longer than you so i know what i am saying. Richmond has been has under performing since 1983 and Wallace was not been coach all that time. We have been through so many coaches and never found the right mix! The problem is and has been alot deeper seeded than TW. It is in the culture at Punt Rd., a culture of no money, leading to sub standard facilties and lists and this has impacted upon the confidence. I have followed Richmond for longer than you have been breathing, so stop treating me and all the others on this site with disrespect because you havent earnt any yet!

Hey, Ease up. Daniel pretends to be grown up and married etc etc but he really is only 16 years old.

Give him a break.

Offline Go Richo 12

• Richmond tragic, bleeding heart, hopeless cricketer and terrible fisherman.
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #28 on: March 27, 2009, 08:39:40 PM »

Hey, Ease up. Daniel pretends to be grown up and married etc etc but he really is only 16 years old.

Give him a break.
[/quote]

Sorry, my bad! Maybe feeling a little testy after a 3 drive there and back, a few too many at the Royal and other reputable establishments and a heavy loss!

Offline Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #29 on: March 27, 2009, 09:00:43 PM »

I ONLY BAG ONE EYED FOOLS LIKE YOURSELF WHO LET THEIR LOVE FOR WALLET CLOUD THEIR JUDGEMENT.

you think i care about earning respect by misfits like you. your joking right?? hahahahaha

i couldn't give a flying fu.. about your type champ. I say it how it is and if you dont like my posts thats your call
Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.