Author Topic: Connors and Martin in trouble!! [Update: Dan gone; Dusty 2 week suspension]  (Read 23212 times)

tony_montana

pretty sure the first time i saw an "i was there when we were poo" t-shirt was in 1995, from about rnd 7 onwards they started appearing  ;D

gerkin greg

Isn't it great to have Owl back

That's the real positive out of all this

"I was there when Owl was"

Who wants one?  ;D

Hellenic Tiger

pretty sure the first time i saw an "i was there when we were poo" t-shirt was in 1995, from about 4nd 7 onwards they started appearing  ;D

Really that far back TM. That bloke could have made a squillion.

In the real dark days instead of buying memberships we could wear those to games. :lol :rollin :lol

Offline HKTiger

• Premiership Captain
  • For We're From Tigerland
Funny thing was some bloke was wearing a t shirt in 2005 at a practice match at Princes Park where we gave Brissy a touch up with the message RFC 1983-2004 I was there when we were s - - -. :lol :rollin :lol

This guy was adamant Walla$$ was going to lead us to finals and premierships. :lol :rollin :lol
Those shirts were available for a short time online, but the website went offline within a day or two.
Spewing i never got one, they would be ageless, those shirts.  ;D
Still got mine.  Still wear it.  Funny the New Yorkers think it's great. Compared to the Mets the Tiges are actually very succesful.

Hellenic Tiger

Funny thing was some bloke was wearing a t shirt in 2005 at a practice match at Princes Park where we gave Brissy a touch up with the message RFC 1983-2004 I was there when we were s - - -. :lol :rollin :lol

This guy was adamant Walla$$ was going to lead us to finals and premierships. :lol :rollin :lol
Those shirts were available for a short time online, but the website went offline within a day or two.
Still got mine.  Still wear it.  Funny the New Yorkers think it's great. Compared to the Mets the Tiges are actually very succesful.

You reckon HK they won a World Seires in 1986 and won a Conference Title in 2000 and last were in a post season around 2006 or 07. I reckon they have us covered easily in the success stakes. ;D

We last won a flag in 1980 were last in a GF in 1982 and last made finals in 2001. :help

It's the Chicago Cubs records we at the RFC are chasing. :help
I wonder which forumite we can equate to Scott Bartman.

Offline tigs2011

• RFC Hall of Fame

"I was there when Owl was on the meow meow"

Who wants one?  ;D

;D

gerkin greg

too soon tigs, too soon  :nope  ;D

Offline HKTiger

• Premiership Captain

You reckon HK they won a World Seires in 1986 and won a Conference Title in 2000 and last were in a post season around 2006 or 07. I reckon they have us covered easily in the success stakes. ;D

We last won a flag in 1980 were last in a GF in 1982 and last made finals in 2001. :help

It's the Chicago Cubs records we at the RFC are chasing. :help
I wonder which forumite we can equate to Scott Bartman.

Yeah but because of the Yankees that's still seen as poo.

Dubstep Dookie

"I was there when Owl was"

Who wants one?  ;D

I was there when Owl was a JIVE TURKEY

gerkin greg

I was there when Owl was turkey slapped.

It was my Turkey

Dubstep Dookie

Was that where the term 'sheath worth of stuffing' was coined?

Wish that poot would calm the eff down. It's all over BF.....

BYO gravy  :clapping

Offline Eat_em_Alive

• RFC Hall of Fame
I was there when Owl was turkey slapped.

It was my Turkey
:lol
The anywhere, anytime Tigers.
E A T  E M  A L I V E  M O F O S

Offline Tigeritis™©®

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Richmond, Premiers 2017.2019
I was there in 1980.  :shh  ;D
The club that keeps giving.

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
stuffing idiot Martin, reinforcing the great culture and behavioral habits at the club that has ensured we stay bottom.
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
yeah, like this sort of thing just happens regularly over the years, doesnt it ::)

in the last 7-8 years collingwood have probably had more off field incidents amongst established players than us.

the poor culture at richmond was not one of off field misdemeanors, but one lacking team values and work ethics, on the football side of things.

but hey, dont let small things like that get in the way of your veruca tanties
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI