Author Topic: Tiger Training  (Read 920274 times)

Tigermonk

Re: Tiger Training
« Reply #1305 on: July 11, 2008, 02:21:46 PM »

Your name isn't Jackstar is it? "the people l know" lol.

obvious l was right, effwit

lol. Yep, when in doubt use abuse.

Wasn't obvious when you said it. It was likely but still speculation.

thats just it  :lol l'm not in any doubt cause l knew  :lol & l tell ya that Richo willnot play next week & be very doubtful to play the week after that because his carrying 3 types of injuries, why not go down the club sometime & ask him yourself. ask his coach how he is going he will tell ya he might play next week
you took the cheap shot at me by refering me as a Jackstar. l quite like Jack his right to the point & takes no shortcuts. If you think l'm not on the ball or wrong about things just tell me. l'm known to be wrong sometimes, but mainly correct cause my sources would be doing themselves harm  :lol :lol

richmondrules

« Reply #1306 on: July 11, 2008, 02:43:18 PM »
... you took the cheap shot at me by refering me as a Jackstar. ...

lol. The comment was supposed to be tongue in cheek. I thought it was funny though thinking about it I can see why you would take offence. If there is anyone who loves to name drop it's good ol' Jackstar, and your "the people I know" comment ... well I just couldn't help myself. Sorry for any offence caused.  :thumbsup

Offline julzqld

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #1307 on: July 12, 2008, 08:43:18 AM »
thats just it  :lol l'm not in any doubt cause l knew  :lol & l tell ya that Richo willnot play next week & be very doubtful to play the week after that because his carrying 3 types of injuries, why not go down the club sometime & ask him yourself. ask his coach how he is going he will tell ya he might play next week
. l'm known to be wrong sometimes, but mainly correct cause my sources would be doing themselves harm  :lol :lol
Three types?  The hammy, the knee - what's the third?

Offline Smokey

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1308 on: July 12, 2008, 02:10:02 PM »
A broken heart from playing his whole career at Richmond?   :'(

Tigermonk

« Reply #1309 on: July 12, 2008, 06:23:14 PM »
A broken heart from playing his whole career at Richmond?   :'(

haha great answer Smokey

Offline Hes My Hero

• Premiership Captain
« Reply #1310 on: July 15, 2008, 09:25:25 AM »
If anyone is interested in heading down to training.
It is today 11 am.

Tigermonk

« Reply #1311 on: July 15, 2008, 09:33:51 AM »
If anyone is interested in heading down to training.
It is today 11 am.

reports on Cogs please  :thumbsup

Online pmac21

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1312 on: July 15, 2008, 12:34:03 PM »
Thirsty and of course big Richo !!!  Did they train, will they play etc...
Cheers.

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #1313 on: July 15, 2008, 03:55:54 PM »
I didn't go today but I doubt they would do much today anyway just 2 days after a game especially coming back from Perth and with only a 6 day break to the Essendon game. My guess would be they would've done some running and some light kicking and handballing at best and the older guys or those with niggles would've just watched or been in the rehab group. Perhaps those that played for Coburg on Saturday would've done more training.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Tigermonk

« Reply #1314 on: July 18, 2008, 03:41:12 PM »
Surely Richo is ruled out already,  l always knew he be damaged goods before the rest thanks to Terry Wallet bad decision making & not resting him against Carlscum & now we will pay for his bad decision

What you say may be correct but to speak of these things as fact when they are still pure speculation is what? Wishful thinking? I really hope you aren't hoping Richo is injured to back your anti TW bias.

WHERE'S RICHO, pure speculation, Wishful thinking?, anti TW bias,  :rollin :rollin no just imformed correctly  ;D
maybe Wallace might be out too, now thats pure speculation, wishful thinking?, anti TW bias  ;D that flu could be a mask for the start of Skin Cancer just like it masked mine now is that speculation, let wait & see. Solariams cause cancer  ;D

richmondrules

« Reply #1315 on: July 18, 2008, 04:49:02 PM »
Surely Richo is ruled out already,  l always knew he be damaged goods before the rest thanks to Terry Wallet bad decision making & not resting him against Carlscum & now we will pay for his bad decision

What you say may be correct but to speak of these things as fact when they are still pure speculation is what? Wishful thinking? I really hope you aren't hoping Richo is injured to back your anti TW bias.

WHERE'S RICHO, pure speculation, Wishful thinking?, anti TW bias,  :rollin :rollin no just imformed correctly  ;D
maybe Wallace might be out too, now thats pure speculation, wishful thinking?, anti TW bias  ;D that flu could be a mask for the start of Skin Cancer just like it masked mine now is that speculation, let wait & see. Solariams cause cancer  ;D

lol. You guys are hopeless.

Offline julzqld

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #1316 on: July 19, 2008, 08:42:23 AM »
I wouldn't wish cancer on anybody.

Tigermonk

« Reply #1317 on: July 20, 2008, 01:18:47 AM »
I wouldn't wish cancer on anybody.

me too & today l'm shattered :'( 

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #1318 on: July 22, 2008, 02:57:49 PM »
Training today was as usual at Punt Rd. Funny day weather wise - sunny at first then came down the rain. The ground was wet under foot from the rain overnight. Training itself didn't go for that long. Just over an hour.

Most of the list were present. In rehab were Cass and Connors (both hammy injuries). Both did some handballing with Lids and Howat then ran some laps.
Lids didn't do any of the kicking drills as far as I saw. Obviously just resting his knee through the week.
The good news is Richo joined in about half the training and was running around fine so he must have pulled okay fronm yesterday.
King and Rainesy trained fully too.
Thursty at the start of training was down the other end with I think Flea working on something specific in regards to distributing the ball and doing some kicking and footpassing.

As for training it was a light session. The main group did some jogging initially before Terry got them in a huddle. Someone got a round of applause and some cheers but I didn't hear who it was. Plough then went inside to do his media conference and left the session to the assistant coaches as he normally does. The main squad then split into two and one group did the usual running, marking and footpassing while the other second group got into small groups of 4 and did some circular handball both clockwise and anticlockwise. They then did the usual training while I was chatting away with friends so I wasn't paying too much attention. They finished briefly with some goalkicking and that was it. The rucks only stayed out longer to work with Monkhurst.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Con65

« Reply #1319 on: July 22, 2008, 05:31:12 PM »
Thanks MT, pity about Cass and Connors...really bad break for Connors who had just forced his way into team calculations.