Author Topic: Tiger Training  (Read 920192 times)

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
Re: Tiger Training
« Reply #2805 on: March 22, 2011, 04:40:50 PM »
Pics from today's training courtesy of the RFC facebook

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=300213&l=bbbae7c3ba&id=298686323275

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #2806 on: March 22, 2011, 05:02:35 PM »
taylor is getting some nice size about him - although grimes toweled him in that one on one marking contest
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Offline Tiffany Lauren

• Tiger Rookie
Re: Tiger Training - Need HELP for a fellow Tiger fan
« Reply #2807 on: March 23, 2011, 12:09:43 AM »

Hey Tiggers!
I need some help from a Tiger fan they regularly goes to training.

Its my bf birthday coming up in April and I have bought him a new Richmond jumper. I've had a brain wave that I should get it signed by his favourite player.. Jack Riewoldt!

He is an amazing guy, he is in his mid 20's but is unable to work and is on the Disabilty Support Pension. He has Yellow & Black running through his veins though and even donated $50 towards the Tiger Fund! He is just such a great guy and I really want to give him something special.

I was hoping to find someone that goes to see the boys train and get Jack's autograph. I could post you the jumper with a prepaid self addressed envelope, so its easy to send it back to me.

Does this even sound like something that is viable? Do the boys even sign things after training?? I was thinking of writing to the club to ask but thought they might be busy with the season about to start to even be able to do such things.

Any help or other ideas would be much appreciated!!

Thanks,
Tiffany

Offline peggles

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #2808 on: March 23, 2011, 12:26:02 AM »
I reckon going through the club would be the best bet.  Perhaps giving a PM to RFCO who may be able to help.

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #2809 on: March 23, 2011, 12:35:52 AM »

Hey Tiggers!

Its my bf birthday coming up in April and I have bought him a new Richmond jumper. I've had a brain wave that I should get it signed by his favourite player.. Jack Riewoldt!

He is an amazing guy, he is in his mid 20's but is unable to work and is on the Disabilty Support Pension. He has Yellow & Black running through his veins though and even donated $50 towards the Tiger Fund! He is just such a great guy and I really want to give him something special.

I was hoping to find someone that goes to see the boys train and get Jack's autograph. I could post you the jumper with a prepaid self addressed envelope, so its easy to send it back to me.

Does this even sound like something that is viable? Do the boys even sign things after training?? I was thinking of writing to the club to ask but thought they might be busy with the season about to start to even be able to do such things.

Thanks,
Tiffany
Hi Tiffany and welcome to OER. The boys do sign jumpers and posters after training but it's probably simpler to contact the Club directly by either phone or email. I'm sure they would be more than happy to help in your situation. They would deal with these sorts of requests for autographs from supporters on a regular basis.

General Enquiries
Phone: (03) 9429 5333
or
Email: info@richmondfc.com.au

Mailing Address:
PO Box 48,
Richmond VIC 3121
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline Tiffany Lauren

• Tiger Rookie
« Reply #2810 on: March 23, 2011, 12:44:15 AM »

Thanks guys!
Will give them a try.

Nearly game time... go tiges!

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #2811 on: March 23, 2011, 07:10:54 AM »
Anyone know what time training is this morning
I'm heading down
Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

tony_montana

« Reply #2812 on: March 23, 2011, 11:22:30 AM »
According to SEN they are training right now 11am

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #2813 on: March 23, 2011, 05:16:30 PM »

Offline peggles

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #2814 on: March 23, 2011, 07:43:59 PM »
good to see dimma involved like he always has. 

something i dont' think wallace ever did

gerkin greg

« Reply #2815 on: March 23, 2011, 09:05:50 PM »
Wallace used to give out suntan salon vouchers, that's involved  ::)

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #2816 on: March 23, 2011, 09:43:49 PM »
Cotch looks like a tank now in the upper body

Offline Tiffany Lauren

• Tiger Rookie
« Reply #2817 on: March 29, 2011, 11:42:39 PM »

Hey Tiggers!

He is an amazing guy, he is in his mid 20's but is unable to work and is on the Disability Support Pension. He has Yellow & Black running through his veins though and even donated $50 towards the Tiger Fund! He is just such a great guy and I really want to give him something special.

Thanks,
Tiffany
Hi Tiffany and welcome to OER. The boys do sign jumpers and posters after training but it's probably simpler to contact the Club directly by either phone or email. I'm sure they would be more than happy to help in your situation. They would deal with these sorts of requests for autographs from supporters on a regular basis.

General Enquiries
or

Mailing Address:
PO Box 48,
Richmond VIC 3121

They never got back to me unfortunately :(
I thought I might receive an email saying they were too busy to accommodate such requests. Perhaps there too busy for that! lol
Oh well back to the drawing board.

Thanks for the info
Go Tiges!! :)

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #2818 on: March 30, 2011, 03:54:38 AM »

Hey Tiggers!

He is an amazing guy, he is in his mid 20's but is unable to work and is on the Disability Support Pension. He has Yellow & Black running through his veins though and even donated $50 towards the Tiger Fund! He is just such a great guy and I really want to give him something special.

Thanks,
Tiffany

General Enquiries
or

Mailing Address:
PO Box 48,
Richmond VIC 3121

I thought I might receive an email saying they were too busy to accommodate such requests. Perhaps there too busy for that! lol

Thanks for the info
That's disappointing there was no reply at all  :P.

If you want to try again there's also the membership email: membership@richmondfc.com.au or you could try ringing the club on 1300 RICHMOND (742 466) so you at least hear from someone.

10 FLAGS

« Reply #2819 on: March 30, 2011, 06:14:13 PM »

Hey Tiggers!

Thanks,
Tiffany

General Enquiries
or

Mailing Address:
PO Box 48,
Richmond VIC 3121

Thanks for the info

IF you emailed the "info" email youll get a reply in about 74 years time or maybe never. Send a letter or as MT said send an email to membership. Dont send any emails to the "info@richmond email" its a waste of time.