Author Topic: The Funny moments video .. Richo?  (Read 636 times)

Offline tiger till i die

• RFC Hall of Fame
The Funny moments video .. Richo?
« on: December 10, 2010, 09:55:35 PM »
Watched the funny moments on the AFL website and one of the "moments" was Richos farewell with tiger fans looking upset .... how is that funny?  :banghead

Offline Stripes

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: The Funny moments video .. Richo?
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2010, 10:12:09 AM »
Can you attach a link please?

Offline tiger till i die

• RFC Hall of Fame

Offline Stripes

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2010, 10:25:04 AM »
Thanks TTID!

Plenty of Richmond bashing in that lot! I agree with you - why would they place Richo's retirement and shots of the mourning crowd as a funny moment. And to have it so early into the video is even more strange.  :nope

Edwards poke into White's eye I found more embarrassing than funny. The Didak 'shimmy' *#$%^ me every time I see it!  :banghead

The funniest clip from a Tigers supporter perspective is Pavlich's trip in the goal square.

Stripes

Offline Jacosh

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • No bish fish, the moon wasnt right.
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2010, 10:55:09 AM »
The first 2 minutes was absolute rubbish.  It was good for the last 3 or so minutes but it must have been to short so they threw some crap in to make it longer.

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2010, 08:04:58 PM »
The funniest Richo moment caught on video was that fumbling run and goal while being tackled through the points by Jonathan Hay. It shows the Richo we knew as a player - a lovable enigmatic character who brought people through the gate because his size and athleticism made the difficult look effortless while he was prone to stuffing up what should've been the easy part lol.   
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline tiger till i die

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2010, 11:56:44 PM »
sorry if this sounds a bit weird but i would have liked to make a complant to teh AFL for taht video cause iwas at that game and my mum cried and i stood up the whole time he walked around the feild and im not really happy the AFL thinks that is funny