Author Topic: Sack Hardwick [merged]  (Read 271492 times)

Offline tigs2011

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Sack Hardwick
« Reply #390 on: May 30, 2013, 07:48:32 PM »
3 flags, and one he didnt get a kick in. But I know full well what you meant  :thumbsup

More than any of our players have dreamt of participating in.  :whistle

Rampstar

« Reply #391 on: May 30, 2013, 08:52:11 PM »
basically also said that we are weak as pee and we need to start getting nasty. when was the last time any of our blokes hip and shouldered an opposition player into the middle of next week? our players play too soft. They start to need hitting people. Get afew suspensions - big deal. just make a statement.

tony_montana

« Reply #392 on: May 30, 2013, 09:05:45 PM »
Richmonds culture since I started watching them religiously from about the early/mid 90's has always been of complacency. Whenever we look like we're on the right track we always get comfy take the foot off the gas and just expect things to happen. Instead of working even harder to reach the goal that we are striving for. Just an observation I noticed during pre season training each time we finished 9th with fanfare and were talked up to play finals the following year. This season seems eerily similar although we're now too good to crash and burn spectacularly.

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #393 on: May 30, 2013, 09:08:22 PM »
We have been pee for 30 years boys.
We need blokes like when the Scott bros were running together to a bloke or blokes and just physically and mentally disintegrate the opposition then have a bloke in the ilk of voss a senior bloke at our club after the opposition think the mental and physical disintegration has ended to pick up where the Scott boys finished.
Our boys are too worried about off field ventures and haircuts and malakies.

Harden up boys.

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #394 on: May 30, 2013, 09:11:05 PM »
Richmonds culture since I started watching them religiously from about the early/mid 90's has always been of complacency. Whenever we look like we're on the right track we always get comfy take the foot off the gas and just expect things to happen. Instead of working even harder to reach the goal that we are striving for. Just an observation I noticed during pre season training each time we finished 9th with fanfare and were talked up to play finals the following year. This season seems eerily similar although we're now too good to crash and burn spectacularly.

That's why until we do something decent consistently on field anything good we do on field will only be token. We have been woeful. Malakies to be exact.

Online Tigeritis™©®

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Richmond, Premiers 2017.2019
« Reply #395 on: May 30, 2013, 10:14:36 PM »
Exactly right fellas.

Been hoping for some hard arse footy for years. A transmogrification of sorts into a ferocious, relentless, tough team thats not easily pushed around but is feared by all. A team like Brisbane of 2001-04.
It takes a paradigm shift from everyone at the club, until they raise the standards unfortunately it will never change.
.....still waiting.
We are on a carousel of mediocrity, like the matterhorn ride I used to enjoy when I was a child. The ride is fun with its dips and peaks but its perpetual spinning motion would eventually make me sick.

The club that keeps giving.

Rampstar

« Reply #396 on: May 30, 2013, 10:46:44 PM »
The club should offer a 1 year immediate extension to any player whether they are good or not if they King Hit or Hip and Shoulder one of  the best opposition players in the first quarter of any game and that player has to leave the ground for the rest of the game. Its time to become Mongrels.

Offline Eat_em_Alive

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #397 on: May 30, 2013, 10:53:40 PM »
The club should offer a 1 year immediate extension to any player whether they are good or not if they King Hit or Hip and Shoulder one of  the best opposition players in the first quarter of any game and that player has to leave the ground for the rest of the game. Its time to become Mongrels.

:clapping

The anywhere, anytime Tigers.
E A T  E M  A L I V E  M O F O S

Offline Willy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • All up inside ya.
« Reply #398 on: May 30, 2013, 11:11:06 PM »
Think some people are going over the top with the negativity. We are still a work in progress. Don't forget that last week we had Grimes, Ellis, Conca, Tuck, Knights out of our starting line up. With Foley and Maric half fit. That's a fair whack and the main reason why the bemoaned spuds got a game.
Let see how they respond this week before we start writing off another rebuild.

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #399 on: May 31, 2013, 12:40:17 AM »
basically also said that we are weak as pee and we need to start getting nasty. when was the last time any of our blokes hip and shouldered an opposition player into the middle of next week? our players play too soft. They start to need hitting people. Get afew suspensions - big deal. just make a statement.

Morris

Offline tigs2011

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #400 on: May 31, 2013, 12:47:53 AM »

Morris

Lonergan. We need Morris.  :shh

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #401 on: May 31, 2013, 09:58:30 AM »
Think some people are going over the top with the negativity. We are still a work in progress. Don't forget that last week we had Grimes, Ellis, Conca, Tuck, Knights out of our starting line up. With Foley and Maric half fit. That's a fair whack and the main reason why the bemoaned spuds got a game.
Let see how they respond this week before we start writing off another rebuild.

i think your dillusional if your relying on a battered Tuck or first year Knights to get you over the line.

even when those players were in the team we still rewarded medicority by playing your nahas, Lonergan and grigg types

Maric half fit? why play him then

Watch the crows.

No Tippett
No Tex
no worries

players go down others bop up. we reward the tried and tested instead of trying some of the youth. You play well at Coburg, no problem lets elevate Lonergan instead. Great message that sends out

at least we beat the blues, thats the best thing that will come out of this year if we keep this rubbish up

Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline tigs2011

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #402 on: May 31, 2013, 10:51:38 AM »
 :clapping

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #403 on: May 31, 2013, 12:21:10 PM »

Morris

Lonergan. We need Morris.  :shh

No he was the most recent to go for a bump and get suspended is what I meant  :)

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #404 on: May 31, 2013, 12:25:59 PM »

Watch the crows.

No Tippett
No Tex
no worries

:lol oh man I can't wait to beat Brisbane, Dogs, St Kilda, GWS and North  :lol :lol. They must be flying. Only one that has any credit is North and North lost, Adelaide didn't win  :lol :lol