Author Topic: Sack Hardwick [merged]  (Read 271519 times)

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Close your mouth pls, we are not a codfish
Re: Sack Hardwick [merged]
« Reply #3510 on: September 07, 2016, 08:30:58 PM »
 "War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength."
Then he grabbed two chopsticks and stuck them in his mouth , pretending to be a walrus

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Close your mouth pls, we are not a codfish
« Reply #3511 on: September 08, 2016, 10:14:51 PM »
The dogs coach is good
Then he grabbed two chopsticks and stuck them in his mouth , pretending to be a walrus

Online MintOnLamb

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • You have to think anyway, so why not think big? DT
« Reply #3512 on: September 08, 2016, 11:13:54 PM »
The dogs coach is good
Hardwick and the players would feel embarrassed IMO, watching the skill, endeavour and commitment shown by the Bulldogs.
Our list managers should also see the types of players being selected by the Dogs, and our development staff also need to have a good look at themselves.
We are way off and i think the review, while praiseworthy, and its conclusions will do little for RFC in 2017/2018

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #3513 on: September 09, 2016, 05:51:50 PM »

Our list managers should also see the types of players being selected by the Dogs, and our development staff also need to have a good look at themselves.

Our club recruits midgets and none are good except Miles. Dogs get Daniel and he's a star

Offline Tigeritis™©®

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Richmond, Premiers 2017.2019
« Reply #3514 on: September 09, 2016, 07:38:12 PM »
Is it possible anyone can turn this rabble around?

Maybe Clarkson? A decent recruiter?

I'd suggest if somehow he came to Punt road and was able to turn this organisation from comedy club to a professional premiership outfit like he has at Whorethorn, he will then be the greatest coach in the history of sport.

Is it at all possible? ......Can we dare to dream?
The club that keeps giving.

Online Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #3515 on: September 09, 2016, 08:59:08 PM »
No

Wake up and stop dreaming FFS

Offline Tigeritis™©®

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Richmond, Premiers 2017.2019
« Reply #3516 on: September 09, 2016, 09:03:02 PM »
The club that keeps giving.

Offline YellowandBlackBlood

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #3517 on: September 09, 2016, 09:22:54 PM »
Hardwick's speech was terrible last night. All this shyte about being angry....

We're a professional club. You're supposed to say things like we will get the best talent available and perfect a game style that will be slick and difficult to play against. We will practice it and practice it till it is perfect. That's what professional sides do. Local hack clubs get angry and try to use the anger to improve.
OER. Calling it as it is since 2004.

Online TigerLand

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • I <3 Mrs Hardwick
« Reply #3518 on: September 09, 2016, 10:53:04 PM »
Agree Yellow.

Watching Scott tonight, bloody hell the guy is obsessed with winning, results and success. Showed more emotion and want to win in 1 game than Hardwick has shown in his entire coaching career.

Hardwick doesn't give AF. Just says he does and jokes about that he does, and jokes about rubbish with Mrs Hardwick.
Go Tigers!

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka
« Reply #3519 on: September 09, 2016, 11:10:50 PM »
The dogs coach is good
Hardwick and the players would feel embarrassed IMO, watching the skill, endeavour and commitment shown by the Bulldogs.
We are way off and i think the review, while praiseworthy, and its conclusions will do little for RFC in 2017/2018

Na

Rancey remarked last night, how the RFC were actually better than some of the teams in the finals.

He can't be captain if he's that ignorant.
Caracella and Balmey.

naturaldisaster

« Reply #3520 on: September 10, 2016, 02:55:22 AM »

We're a professional club. You're supposed to say things like we will get the best talent available and perfect a game style that will be slick and difficult to play against. We will practice it and practice it till it is perfect. That's what professional sides do. Local hack clubs get angry and try to use the anger to improve.

are you kidding me?

If Hardwick doesn't get angry, people whinge that he doesn't care.  If he does, you say it was unprofessional.

He was showing passion and thats what football is all about..

Yeah he has failed us as a coach, but that doesn't mean we should nit pick every single little bloody thing he does and says like mad, ive seen this on every board i've been on and it drives me nuts.

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Proud Gang of Four member #albomustgo
« Reply #3521 on: September 10, 2016, 03:23:37 AM »
35 years of crap topped off with 7 years of this arseclown has driven us all nuts....
"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Offline big tone

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #3522 on: September 10, 2016, 07:12:11 AM »

Spot on YBB.
Any chance Paul Roos or Clarkson would crap on about being angry or would they say what you said about getting things right from our clubs point of view.

Offline YellowandBlackBlood

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #3523 on: September 10, 2016, 08:31:01 AM »

are you kidding me?

If Hardwick doesn't get angry, people whinge that he doesn't care.  If he does, you say it was unprofessional.

He was showing passion and thats what football is all about..

Yeah he has failed us as a coach, but that doesn't mean we should nit pick every single little bloody thing he does and says like mad, ive seen this on every board i've been on and it drives me nuts.
Just take some time to listen to top coaches and managers around the world talk. Sure they may be angry but they talk about obtaining elite talent and improving their game style to the next level. The most basic of competitions is hand to hand combat. Anger is a bad thing there as it takes your focus away from technique and strategy. As I said, local clubs might use anger to motivate them but I would think most high end clubs focus on improving their game plan and personnel to take the next step.
OER. Calling it as it is since 2004.

Online MintOnLamb

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • You have to think anyway, so why not think big? DT
« Reply #3524 on: September 10, 2016, 08:56:40 AM »
Watching the finals, which i must say is refreshing after following the style of football RFC plays, i felt a bit down that we weren't playing in them.
Then i thought we are 35 years into our 5 year rebuild, even more depressing.
But on a positive note next year we will be 36 years into our 5 year rebuild so it means we are 1 year closer to success?

Think i need some nrw meds OR sack Hardwick.