Author Topic: Richmond tried to call off game against Port amid climbing injury toll (H-Sun)  (Read 10196 times)

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
Aspme off guys are failing to see the non richmind side if the story.

Hardwick tried to quit a match.

That's funny and bag worthy at least.

Who,does that?

Yet your man Reiwoldt was told to come off and refused to. No doubt you'll turn that into a negative though

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Close your mouth pls, we are not a codfish
Aye

Selfish, non team orientated individual no wonder not in leadership group
Then he grabbed two chopsticks and stuck them in his mouth , pretending to be a walrus

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka

Who,does that?

Yet your man Reiwoldt was told to come off and refused to. No doubt you'll turn that into a negative though

How and why would I try
Caracella and Balmey.

Online Go Richo 12

• Richmond tragic, bleeding heart, hopeless cricketer and terrible fisherman.
  • RFC Hall of Fame

Who,does that?

How and why would I try
Because that is what you do.

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka
Call it as I see it?
Caracella and Balmey.

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka
Or have a different pov to you?
Caracella and Balmey.

Online Go Richo 12

• RFC Hall of Fame
Or have a different pov to you?
Yes that too thank stuff.

Online Go Richo 12

• RFC Hall of Fame
Call it as I see it?
I am glad you said call it as you see it as opposed to calling it how it is.

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka
I rest my case.
Caracella and Balmey.

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka
To you, it doesn't matter that it's an insipid tihng to do.
It doesn't equate that, such calls are indicative of our culture problem.
Caracella and Balmey.

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
Just highlights the view from many that he cannot take us to the next level, if he is worried about losing a few. Isn't that what depth is all about?

Would Clarko be pleading with The AFL to stop the game, or thinking about the VFL player which will replace these guys?

In my view it was a man already feeling the pressure about a slow start to the year.

Slow thiinking dimsin should have done his numbers a long time ago, and dropped that dud Hartley so he wouldn't have to worry about "losing a few"
Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline Petey

• Bad
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • SgtAA of OER
do shut up

Offline 🏅Dooks

• FOOTBALL EXPERT
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • 🏆✴✔👍⛉🌟
Just highlights the view from many that he cannot take us to the next level, if he is worried about losing a few.

In my view it was a man already feeling the pressure about a slow start to the year

There's a real perception that he has completely lost control of where we are mentally at as a team, heading into the most important year for the club in years. He's either inept at managing and adapting to change or simply does not know what he is doing.

And don't worry, he'll get his contract and us member will pay for it and any payout
"Sliding doors moment.
If Damian Barrett had a brain
Then its made of sh#t" Dont Argue - 2/8/2018

Offline YellowandBlackBlood

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
Just highlights the view from many that he cannot take us to the next level, if he is worried about losing a few.

In my view it was a man already feeling the pressure about a slow start to the year

There's a real perception that he has completely lost control of where we are mentally at as a team, heading into the most important year for the club in years. He's either inept at managing and adapting to change or simply does not know what he is doing.

And don't worry, he'll get his contract and us member will pay for it and any payout
Now Dooks, you are a clever guy. However, to come up with this conclusion after the coach was trying to protect his players from the seasons proper is ONLY an educated guess. You could be right but you could be very very wrong.
Have patience.
I think after 5 rounds we will see where we are as a team and then comments like yours will have more foundation and thus relevance.
OER. Calling it as it is since 2004.

Online Go Richo 12

• RFC Hall of Fame

Now Dooks, you are a clever guy. However, to come up with this conclusion after the coach was trying to protect his players from the seasons proper is ONLY an educated guess.
It could be an uneducated guess too.