Author Topic: Essendon face AFL probe/Players found Guilty by CAS  (Read 555437 times)

gerkin greg

Re: Essendon face AFL probe
« Reply #1185 on: August 02, 2013, 12:47:02 PM »
If the report FAILS to show the bumdruggers took banned substances, why would you want to suppress that?

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #1186 on: August 02, 2013, 12:49:41 PM »
If the report FAILS to show the bumdruggers took banned substances, why would you want to suppress that?

exactly Mr Gerkin, exactly  :clapping
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1187 on: August 02, 2013, 01:01:30 PM »
"When the truth comes out, I will be in a very very good position, and so will the football club" (James Hird, April 12, 2013)

As long as Burnside QC, manages to prevent the release of the ASADA report to the public.

A report that the EFC requested.

That's interesting because Adny D (rightly) has said that the AFL will be releasing the entire ASADA report to the public once the AFL has got it and reviewed it

Seems Jimmy is hellbent on taking the AFL on

Is he starting to get nervous?  ;D

WP bents.

If its proven that no banned subsance has been taken then what then.

I mean the game is losing its value to me as each day passes, and if that happens it will be the icing on the cake.

Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #1188 on: August 02, 2013, 01:56:22 PM »
"When the truth comes out, I will be in a very very good position, and so will the football club" (James Hird, April 12, 2013)

As long as Burnside QC, manages to prevent the release of the ASADA report to the public.

A report that the EFC requested.

That's interesting because Adny D (rightly) has said that the AFL will be releasing the entire ASADA report to the public once the AFL has got it and reviewed it

Seems Jimmy is hellbent on taking the AFL on

Is he starting to get nervous?  ;D

WP bents.

I mean the game is losing its value to me as each day passes, and if that happens it will be the icing on the cake.

doesnt need to be mate.

Of six players who ran foul of the doping regulations in the VFL and the WAFL since 2010, five received two-year bans and one - Casey's Wade Lees - served 18 months simply for ordering a fat-burning substance that contained steroids. Lees' order was intercepted at customs. In the case of Frankston's Matthew Clark, who received a sports drink with the ominous name Hemo Rage, the VFL tribunal took pity, handing him nine months, only to have that stretch extended to two years by a hardline Australian Sports Anti-Doping Authority.

Read more: http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-news/secondtier-cases-show-saad-may-be-in-strife-20130731-2qz9y.html#ixzz2amSSGsF7

Its a farce...

integrity afl?  :facepalm

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1189 on: August 02, 2013, 02:00:51 PM »
integrity + afl :nope

just like military and intelligence or political and correct.
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #1190 on: August 02, 2013, 02:25:27 PM »
viagrea
« Last Edit: August 03, 2013, 10:17:11 AM by Bentleigh-esque »

Offline tigs2011

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1191 on: August 02, 2013, 02:52:38 PM »
Can't wait till their anus is shredded.

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #1192 on: August 02, 2013, 02:58:56 PM »
WP bents.

daniel, have said this many times and I know you don't believe it or want to believe it but no matter what the ASADA reports says or doesn't say the AFL are going to charge the Bombers with bringing the game into disrepute.

The Bombers are in massive strife, they've damaged the game and the "brand". AFL hate their "brand" being tarnished,

The Bombers are going to be punished by the AFL one way or another. How big the whack? I think it will be big, I believe they will lose points and Jimmy will get a suspension

And just on the report

Fact is Jobe Watson has admitted taking a banned substance, that is not in dispute. The ASADA report has to say this. What it says after that about recommendations re punishment is the $64 question

Don't forget also that if WADA is not happy with what ASADA/AFL does then they have the right to appeal. They've done it before, they will do it again. And what bigger fish in Aust to make your point with than arguably the biggest sport in the country?

Let's see what happens. But for Hird to be hiring to so many folks when he supposedly hasn't done anything wrong, is confident in what the findings are going to be; suggests to me he is a very nervous individual
« Last Edit: August 02, 2013, 04:25:29 PM by WilliamPowell »
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Dubstep Dookie

« Reply #1193 on: August 02, 2013, 04:19:04 PM »
Can't wait till their anus is shredded.

Well said

Offline Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1194 on: August 02, 2013, 05:16:50 PM »
WP bents.

daniel, have said this many times and I know you don't believe it or want to believe it but no matter what the ASADA reports says or doesn't say the AFL are going to charge the Bombers with bringing the game into disrepute.

The Bombers are in massive strife, they've damaged the game and the "brand". AFL hate their "brand" being tarnished,

The Bombers are going to be punished by the AFL one way or another. How big the whack? I think it will be big, I believe they will lose points and Jimmy will get a suspension

And just on the report

Fact is Jobe Watson has admitted taking a banned substance, that is not in dispute. The ASADA report has to say this. What it says after that about recommendations re punishment is the $64 question

Don't forget also that if WADA is not happy with what ASADA/AFL does then they have the right to appeal. They've done it before, they will do it again. And what bigger fish in Aust to make your point with than arguably the biggest sport in the country?

Let's see what happens. But for Hird to be hiring to so many folks when he supposedly hasn't done anything wrong, is confident in what the findings are going to be; suggests to me he is a very nervous individual

no, i believe they will get a penalty but im fearful it will be another trigg or melbourne non tanking episode.

I dont see any benefit if its 6 months for the turd and loss of points for 2013.

This is the worst thing i have seen in football and ifey cop something lik that well the game can get stuffed.

WP the afl has proved that they are very lenient when handing out punishments. If asada finds nothing then we have to rely on the afl to deliver the home run,and im not sure that will happen with Mr Rockefellar at the helm.

Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #1195 on: August 02, 2013, 07:32:55 PM »
"You can see the body shapes have changed for some of the guys at the club," Watson said yesterday.

"It's noticeable that the program that has been put in place has already been effective on most guys. Certainly it has been an eye-opener for the guys who have been doing it for two-and-a-half weeks."

http://m.smh.com.au/afl/afl-news/bigger-bombers-for-bruising-battles-20111108-1n5it.html

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #1196 on: August 02, 2013, 07:42:03 PM »
Info out now

AFL got report

AFL said Masada done good job

400pg report

130witnesses

Investigation will continue due to new asada powers

AFL has report not Essen Don..

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1197 on: August 02, 2013, 07:44:52 PM »
interim report only.
dillon's press conference = pointless.
we know nothing more than we did 5 minutes ago
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #1198 on: August 02, 2013, 07:52:28 PM »
Investigation will continue due to new asada powers
Come on down Steve Dank.

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #1199 on: August 02, 2013, 07:56:21 PM »
interim report only.
dillon's press conference = pointless.
we know nothing more than we did 5 minutes ago

Essedon fans upset the asada investigation is on going. :)