Author Topic: Essendon face AFL probe/Players found Guilty by CAS  (Read 555456 times)

tony_montana

Re: Essendon face AFL probe
« Reply #3570 on: May 24, 2015, 11:15:31 PM »
The afl are more corrupt than Essendon
That is definitely correct.  I have some information that would shock many of you on how corrupt the AFL is but due to legal reasons I will not elaborate any further. :thumbsdown

I also have some information complete with pictures that would shock, however it is not AFL related and is probably not legal in some countries

PMs for the regulars please  :clapping

:snidegrin :snidegrin :snidegrin

Offline Zlatan

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #3571 on: May 25, 2015, 05:51:54 PM »
So guilty that Dimitriou quit and has been as quiet as he can be.
Burn that idiot at the post too

funny that

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #3572 on: June 21, 2015, 02:52:06 AM »
Essendon chairman Paul Little to coach James Hird: ‘I’ll cut you loose’

Chip Le Grand
Herald-Sun
June 21, 2015

Previously unseen text messages sent to Hird by Little on the eve of an AFL Commission meeting called to resolve the doping scandal reveal the ­intense pressure on Hird from his own club to do a deal.

The first of two messages from the billionaire businessman appeared on Hird’s phone in August 2013 when he was at the Toorak home of Gillon McLachlan, pleading his case to the future AFL chief.

“James AFL telling me you are trying to change the negotiated deal. I can’t help you any further James as Fitzpatrick has the s---s and the Total deal now has the wobbles up. I will have to cut you loose. I thought you & I had an agreement. I need to know this afternoon what your decision is. Paul.’’

The second message, an hour and a half later, is even more blunt.

“James AFL have said they will not do EFC deal unless we stand you down. Your decision not to take 12 months is going to impact the total club. This dispute is about to get very messy because you won’t take another 6 months ie a total of 12. If you really want to do what’s in the best interest of the club & its players take 12 months. Anything else will be selfish. Paul.’’

The full extent of the AFL and Essendon’s attempts to force a settlement are revealed in The Straight Dope, a book about the Essendon and ­Cronulla drug scandal, to be published this week.

They provide insight into Hird’s claims he only agreed to his year’s suspension from coaching under “great duress, threats and inducements’’.

Little’s frustration with Hird followed several days of secret negotiations that August between the Bombers president and AFL chairman Mike Fitzpatrick to end the drugs crisis.

Hird had earlier initiated Supreme Court action to prevent the AFL Commission from deciding his fate.

Under the settlement package, the Bombers would be dumped from the finals series and Hird stood down for a year on full pay. No action would be taken against the Essendon players and Hird would drop his Supreme Court case.

The negotiations were facilitated by Australian Sports Commission chairman John Wylie, a close friend of Fitzpatrick and Little’s most trusted business adviser.

Little’s text messages, sent on the afternoon of Sunday, August 25, were provoked by Hird’s refusal to accept the AFL’s offer during a long meeting at McLachlan’s house.

That night, Little followed up with a phone call to Hird at home. During that conversation, the Essendon president told his coach that if he refused to stand down, the AFL would have him sacked.

Little feared that if the AFL, club and coach could not agree to terms, the AFL would strip Essendon of all premiership points for the following season — a move that would cripple the club on and off the field.

In an expansive interview with the author, Little said he did not want to sack Hird. However, he made it clear to the coach that if he continued to wage war against the AFL, he would be on his own.

“Rather than sack him I just told him I couldn’t protect him anymore. You have got to do what is in the best interests of the club now,’’ Little said.

Two days later, Hird reluctantly agreed to the AFL’s terms. The charge against him was dropped and the coach entered his year of exile.

http://www.news.com.au/national/essendon-chairman-paul-little-to-coach-james-hird-ill-cut-you-loose/story-e6frfkp9-1227407695614

More to this story here: http://www.news.com.au/national/inside-the-bombers-drug-crisis/story-e6frfkp9-1227407678312

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #3573 on: June 21, 2015, 10:32:24 AM »
how does the media get these text messages?
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #3574 on: June 21, 2015, 04:40:07 PM »
how does the media get these text messages?

:facepalm you had to ask. You know what's coming (or who) now don't you?

Offline Eat_em_Alive

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #3575 on: June 21, 2015, 10:29:05 PM »
 :lol
The anywhere, anytime Tigers.
E A T  E M  A L I V E  M O F O S

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
Stephen Dank banned for Life by AFL Anti-Doping Tribunal
« Reply #3576 on: June 26, 2015, 03:28:57 PM »
Stephen Dank handed life ban by AFL Anti-Doping Tribunal

afl.com.au
June 26, 2015 2:31 PM

DISGRACED sports scientist Stephen Dank has been handed a lifetime ban by the AFL Anti-Doping Tribunal.

Under the terms of the World Anti-Doping Agency code, the decision means that Dank cannot work again in any sporting competition or event in Australia or throughout the world.

Dank, who was a key figure in Essendon's 2012 supplements program, was found guilty of 10 breaches of the AFL's anti-doping code in April this year.

These included "trafficking, attempting to traffic and complicity in matters related to a range of prohibited substances".

The substances included Hexarelin, Humanofort, CJC-1295, GHRP6 and SARSM.

He was cleared of 24 other alleged charges.

Dank did not appear at the Anti-Doping Tribunal hearing that determined the sanction, which concluded in Melbourne on June 9.

The AFL released a statement from Anti-Doping Tribunal chairman David Jones on Friday that said Dank had been handed a lifetime sanction that would commence on June 25 this year.

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2015-06-26/stephen-dank-banned-for-life-from-working-in-afl

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #3577 on: June 26, 2015, 05:10:40 PM »
who did he traffic these substances for if the players were not guilty of taking them????
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #3578 on: June 26, 2015, 11:13:50 PM »
who did he traffic these substances for if the players were not guilty of taking them????
But Hirdy said nothing illegal happened  :wallywink.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

tony_montana

« Reply #3579 on: June 26, 2015, 11:55:54 PM »

we don't know

but we do know for sure that it wasn't the players

::)

Online WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #3580 on: June 27, 2015, 01:32:13 PM »

This was explained by Chip Le Grand on SEN earlier

Firstly He said Dank didn't come to Melbourne to work for Essendon but to get involved n the peptide insisted which is worth $16 million annually. Getting the job he did at Essendon gave him credibility within in the sports industry.csome peptides are legal under the asada/WADA code some are not

dank was employed by Essendon therefore deemed a support staff member of a register sporting club under the ASADA code.

Under the ASADA code no employee of a sporting club can supply banned substances to any other staff member of a sporting club. Do so and it's deemed trafficking.

If you remember the interim ASADA report used by the AFL to whack Essendon in 2013 it is recorded that certain staff at Essendon were given a number of substances (1 was hexerlain (sp?) which is banned under the code). By giving staff that drug for example he has been found guilty of trafficking.

Other thing Chip said was people need to be clear he hasn't been found guilty of administering anything directly to players he has been found guilty of Traffickng ; that is supplying substances
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

dwaino

« Reply #3581 on: June 27, 2015, 03:28:25 PM »

we don't know

but we do know for sure that it wasn't the players

::)

And we don't know what was administered to the players, but it certainly wasn't banned stuff  ;)

Offline YellowandBlackBlood

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #3582 on: June 27, 2015, 06:23:59 PM »

This was explained by Chip Le Grand on SEN earlier

Firstly He said Dank didn't come to Melbourne to work for Essendon but to get involved n the peptide insisted which is worth $16 million annually. Getting the job he did at Essendon gave him credibility within in the sports industry.csome peptides are legal under the asada/WADA code some are not

dank was employed by Essendon therefore deemed a support staff member of a register sporting club under the ASADA code.

Under the ASADA code no employee of a sporting club can supply banned substances to any other staff member of a sporting club. Do so and it's deemed trafficking.

If you remember the interim ASADA report used by the AFL to whack Essendon in 2013 it is recorded that certain staff at Essendon were given a number of substances (1 was hexerlain (sp?) which is banned under the code). By giving staff that drug for example he has been found guilty of trafficking.

Other thing Chip said was people need to be clear he hasn't been found guilty of administering anything directly to players he has been found guilty of Traffickng ; that is supplying substances
And if people really think that this program was only about thymomodulin that is given to babies, they have rocks in their head.
OER. Calling it as it is since 2004.

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Proud Gang of Four member #albomustgo
« Reply #3583 on: June 27, 2015, 06:33:57 PM »
Sam Mitchell my new favourite non-Richmond player.....

"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Close your mouth pls, we are not a codfish
« Reply #3584 on: June 27, 2015, 10:35:57 PM »
Sam Mitchell my new favourite non-Richmond player.....

:bow
Then he grabbed two chopsticks and stuck them in his mouth , pretending to be a walrus