Author Topic: Clubs delistings/retirements  (Read 8370 times)

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
Re: Clubs delistings/retirements
« Reply #30 on: October 16, 2008, 02:28:17 PM »
Zac Dawson gawn .............. what a surprise NOT.... probably 2 years too late  ;D
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Dawson has been dawsoned
« Reply #31 on: October 16, 2008, 02:58:24 PM »
Zac Dawson, Tim Clarke, Gary Moss and Luke McEntee have been delisted by the Hawks.

Zac Dawson...hhmmmmmmm interesting

under 70 kilo's-tick
tall, skinny and slow

id say is will be wearing a tiger jumper next year
Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #32 on: October 16, 2008, 06:13:50 PM »
Damon White, Nathan Lonie, Fabian Deluca, Greg Bentley, Ryan Williams and Adam Cockshell plus rookies Ryan Willits, Gavin Grose and Daniel Boyle have been delisted by Port.

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #33 on: October 17, 2008, 04:07:39 PM »
Blake Grima, Eddie Sansbury, Ben Davies and rookie/NSW scholarship holder James Wilsen have been cut by North.

Online Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #34 on: October 20, 2008, 12:09:01 PM »
Nick Davis to be discarded and maybe considering gridiron

http://afl.com.au/News/NEWSARTICLE/tabid/208/Default.aspx?newsId=69083

DISCARDED Sydney Swans forward Nick Davis is considering a punting career in American football if he is unsuccessful in finding another AFL club for 2009.

And my opinion on Dick Davis, no thanks prefer Morton any day of the week as he is not lazy

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #35 on: October 20, 2008, 08:04:37 PM »
Nick Davis to be discarded and maybe considering gridiron

http://afl.com.au/News/NEWSARTICLE/tabid/208/Default.aspx?newsId=69083

DISCARDED Sydney Swans forward Nick Davis is considering a punting career in American football if he is unsuccessful in finding another AFL club for 2009.

And my opinion on Dick Davis, no thanks prefer Morton any day of the week as he is not lazy
Freudian slip there Chuck  ;D
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Online Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #36 on: October 20, 2008, 09:28:07 PM »
Not really MT.

Still spewing over the 2007 game at the SCG where he kicked five or so against Newman (I think thats how it went anyway).  I wasn't happy walking out of the ground listening to the their dumb ass supporters crap on mainly due to lazy Davis kicking a bagful.

I love Newman as a player but he was so unaccountable that night and some other times.  That's why I am hoping either Kingy or Raines can play as an accountable back pocket role to shut down the small to medium forward who always kick a bagful against us.

And dont start me on what happened in 2008 at the SCG, well it went like this I took my seven year old to see the Tiges for the first time ever and I brought him a flag to wave when we kicked some goals except we didnt bloody kick any and then Goodes...........>:(

Offline wayne

• Fame of Hall
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • In Absentia
« Reply #37 on: October 21, 2008, 11:38:48 AM »
CHARLIE Gardiner and Shane Birss head a list of seven St Kilda delistings.

The pair and five others join the retiring Robert Harvey and Fraser Gehrig on the list of departures from Moorabbin.

Matthew Ferguson, Michael Rix, Birss and Gardiner have all been cut while Jayden Attard, Glenn Chivers and Luke van Rheenan have been dropped from the rookie list.

http://afl.com.au/tabid/208/default.aspx?newsid=69123
And you may not think I care for you
When you know down inside that I really do

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #38 on: October 21, 2008, 05:57:54 PM »
LOL Fiora is safe and will be in the same side as Farren Ray  :lol.  Fiora will now be at St Kilda for as long as he was with us btw  :o.

The Saints must still be deluding themselves they are premiership material. Every year a side that finished top 4 the previous year crashes out and misses the finals. I reckon it'll be them. Geez I hope next year we finally beat, make that thump, these pretenders. It'll be sweet as.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Online Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #39 on: October 21, 2008, 08:41:00 PM »
The Saints must still be deluding themselves they are premiership material. Every year a side that finished top 4 the previous year crashes out and misses the finals. I reckon it'll be them. Geez I hope next year we finally beat, make that thump, these pretenders. It'll be sweet as.

Oh Yes please  :pray, we were so close last year and if wasn't for that little prick Milne we would have won

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #40 on: October 22, 2008, 03:47:06 AM »

Offline wayne

• Fame of Hall
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • In Absentia
« Reply #41 on: October 22, 2008, 08:54:41 AM »
Peter Street has been delisted by the Bulldogs

http://www.realfooty.com.au/news/news/seven-axed-as-saints-get-tough/2008/10/21/1224351252039.html

Street is a ruckman, he's super tall and we need a ruckman.......

What does everyone think!?!?

::)  :lol

Offline wayne

• Fame of Hall
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • In Absentia
« Reply #42 on: October 22, 2008, 09:00:09 AM »
LOL Fiora is safe and will be in the same side as Farren Ray  :lol.  Fiora will now be at St Kilda for as long as he was with us btw  :o.

lol

The list managers are geniuses at St. Kilda.

They were only a Farren Ray away from beating the Hawks and going on to flog the Cats and win their 2nd premiership.  ::)

They should have traded Dal Santo for a first rounder and Koschitzke for a second loaded up in this draft and make another assault in 3-4 years before Riewoldt retires.

Online Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #43 on: October 22, 2008, 10:22:54 AM »
It's going to be pure entertainment value watching the Ainter's go down when Riewoldt doesn't carry them on his back.

By not loading themselves up on picks they will be sliding downhill when the drafts become compromised with GC and Western Sydney and they will be left with an ageing list and will have to stay that way for a prolonged time.

The SOFA's (Skinny Outside Flanker Alliance) in Ray and Fiora from all accounts have caused an uproar with their own supporters.

Online Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #44 on: October 22, 2008, 12:45:06 PM »
http://afl.com.au/News/NEWSARTICLE/tabid/208/Default.aspx?newsId=69158

Saints not interested in Davis

ST KILDA will not pursue former Sydney Swan Nick Davis as it believes young forward Jarryd Allen has the potential to develop into a key aspect of the side's attacking structure.

I can't understand why the Saints dont want Davis, they pick up every one else's refuse