Author Topic: Deledio free to play / tribunal appeal successful [updated]  (Read 6647 times)

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka
Re: Deledio cops a week from the MRP
« Reply #60 on: May 05, 2014, 07:27:29 PM »
Im fairness,
I did hear him say, prior to contact,
"I'm gonna be swinging my elbow like this and if anyone gets in the way, it's their fault"
Caracella and Balmey.

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #61 on: May 05, 2014, 07:35:19 PM »
Yeah we need this, FFS.
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #62 on: May 05, 2014, 07:36:27 PM »
The footage is on the RFC website.  It was taken from high up.  Occurs very quickly and he is pushed into Stokes too.
http://www.richmondfc.com.au/video/2014-05-05/round-7-deledio-striking-charge
You can't ping someone using that footage from that distance. No certainty what happened there and where if it did occur did it collect Stokes. Oops silly me it's the MRP we are talking about  ::). Clearly if it did occur then it was with such force that Stokes barely flinched and was able to get involved in the melee and play out the rest of the game  ::).
Correct.  Gibson can knock out Conca with a blow to the head and get off. A glance by Deledio and barely touches Stokes and it's a grade 3 striking offence. :gobdrop

Gibson had both feet off the ground and was 5 seconds late but anyway.
Moral to the story. The UFO sighting striking charge. We think it happened so it must have hapenned.
If we know what happened then we can downgrade it simplify and with good behaviour we can let you off. Garbage. Anyone who hits that little drug dealer should be let off. Community grounds.

Offline Eat_em_Alive

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #63 on: May 05, 2014, 07:37:44 PM »
:-\

So what?  We see that almost every week and there is no report because of insufficient force….
I reckon that elbow has been photoshopped in,  :shh
The anywhere, anytime Tigers.
E A T  E M  A L I V E  M O F O S

Offline 🏅Dooks

• FOOTBALL EXPERT
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • 🏆✴✔👍⛉🌟
« Reply #64 on: May 05, 2014, 07:41:55 PM »
The MRP really have gone out of their way to get that footage.

I reckon Geelong made a complaint for sure. Effing country preppies
"Sliding doors moment.
If Damian Barrett had a brain
Then its made of sh#t" Dont Argue - 2/8/2018

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #65 on: May 05, 2014, 07:44:29 PM »
The footage is on the RFC website.  It was taken from high up.  Occurs very quickly and he is pushed into Stokes too.
http://www.richmondfc.com.au/video/2014-05-05/round-7-deledio-striking-charge
You can't ping someone using that footage from that distance. No certainty what happened there and where if it did occur did it collect Stokes. Oops silly me it's the MRP we are talking about  ::). Clearly if it did occur then it was with such force that Stokes barely flinched and was able to get involved in the melee and play out the rest of the game  ::).
Correct.  Gibson can knock out Conca with a blow to the head and get off. A glance by Deledio and barely touches Stokes and it's a grade 3 striking offence. :gobdrop

Gibson had both feet off the ground and was 5 seconds late but anyway.
Moral to the story. The UFO sighting striking charge. We think it happened so it must have hapenned.
If we know what happened then we can downgrade it simplify and with good behaviour we can let you off. Garbage. Anyone who hits that little drug dealer should be let off. Community grounds.
Gibson's was classed as negligent contact, medium impact, high contact = reprimand.

It's the "intentional" contact that is rubbing out Lids. He needs to try and get it reduced somehow down to "reckless".

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #66 on: May 05, 2014, 07:46:26 PM »
stuff me, he wasn't even looking at him when he struck him.Tuckers comparison to the gibson incident is apt.
these filthy rooster gobblers are a disgrace, as is is the emphasis on result rather than intent.
stuff me, looking at the link tony gave,even viney is being screwed for being hard at the ball.

girly softies can GFTS
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Offline YellowandBlackBlood

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #67 on: May 05, 2014, 08:08:41 PM »
stuff me, he wasn't even looking at him when he struck him.Tuckers comparison to the gibson incident is apt.
these filthy rooster gobblers are a disgrace, as is is the emphasis on result rather than intent.
stuff me, looking at the link tony gave,even viney is being screwed for being hard at the ball.

girly softies can GFTS
:lol :clapping :lol
OER. Calling it as it is since 2004.

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #68 on: May 05, 2014, 08:41:05 PM »
As a comparison, Winderlich last week copped a reprimand for something similar because it was judged as reckless rather than intentional conduct ...

Go to 6:00 min mark to see the vision: http://www.afl.com.au/video/2014-04-29/the-verdict-round-six

Jason Winderlich, Essendon, has been charged with a Level One Striking Offence (125 demerit points, one-match sanction) for striking Nick Maxwell, Collingwood, during the third quarter of the Round Six match between Essendon and Collingwood, played at the MCG on Friday April 25, 2014.

In summary, due to a six-year good record, he can accept a reprimand and 70.31 demerit points towards his future record with an early plea.

Based on the video evidence available and a medical report from the Collingwood Football Club, the incident was assessed as reckless conduct (two points), low impact (one point) and high contact (two points). This is a total of five activation points, resulting in a classification of a Level One Offence, drawing 125 demerit points and a one-match sanction. He has an existing six-year good record, reducing the penalty by 25 per cent to a reprimand and 93.75 points towards his future record. An early plea reduces the sanction by 25 per cent to a reprimand and 70.31 demerit points towards his future record.

http://www.3aw.com.au/blogs/3aw-football-blog/match-review-panel-round-6/20140428-37doi.html

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #69 on: May 05, 2014, 08:48:46 PM »
The points system was bought in as a belated attempt to copy the NRL and bring some consistency, but the reality is that it is just as inconsistent and bewildering as it ever was.

staggering that those responsible get good money for overseeing such a balls up.

but it is an inspiration for those which chromosomal disorders the world over that you can reach a position of influence if you know how to play the game 
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #70 on: May 05, 2014, 08:51:51 PM »

girly softies can GFTS

If Conca stayed down for a while had his jaw busted or Richmond submitted a non favourable medical report to the MRP that same incident would have a totally different adjudication.

This is not a match review panel this is merely a panel that is suspending players based on keeping mums and dads happy in that footy is no longer rough and violent.

How can Fyfe be given two weeks or young Viney go straight to a tribunal yet if the bloke gets up like Garry Hocking after Dipper gave him a beauty and continues to play Officer Bar Brady claims nothing to see here folks. Malakies boys.

Offline YellowandBlackBlood

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #71 on: May 05, 2014, 08:58:28 PM »

girly softies can GFTS

If Conca stayed down for a while had his jaw busted or Richmond submitted a non favourable medical report to the MRP that same incident would have a totally different adjudication.

This is not a match review panel this is merely a panel that is suspending players based on keeping mums and dads happy in that footy is no longer rough and violent.

How can Fyfe be given two weeks or young Viney go straight to a tribunal yet if the bloke gets up like Garry Hocking after Dipper gave him a beauty and continues to play Officer Bar Brady claims nothing to see here folks. Malakies boys.
On that basis, how did Lids get time?  Stokes hardly flinched.
OER. Calling it as it is since 2004.

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #72 on: May 05, 2014, 09:00:44 PM »

girly softies can GFTS

On that basis, how did Lids get time?  Stokes hardly flinched.

The inconsistencies of a poor judicial system that has huge holes in it's interpretation.
Can't put it any other way y&b. :thumbsup

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #73 on: May 05, 2014, 09:01:59 PM »

Lids this week is "intentional" yet Winderlich's last week was "reckless" :huh3.

Welcome to MRP world  :P.

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #74 on: May 05, 2014, 09:03:45 PM »
Winderlichs looking ay him.
Lids is a parting cheap shot.
Given what Maxwell has got away with I thought hitting Maxwell would have been a greater evil. ::)