Author Topic: Hardwick expects "quick bounce" back from Richmond in 2017 (Age)  (Read 599 times)

Online Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Hardwick expects "quick bounce" back from Richmond in 2017 (Age)
« Reply #15 on: August 04, 2016, 10:53:10 PM »
Could have sworn I commented in this.  :snidegrin

Tried to keep the post  ;D
“I find it nearly impossible to make those judgments, but he is certainly up there with the really important ones, he is certainly up there with the Francis Bourkes and the Royce Harts and the Kevin Bartlett and the Kevin Sheedys, there is no doubt about that,” Balme said.

Offline Harry

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Fighting injustice and incompetence
« Reply #16 on: August 04, 2016, 11:48:47 PM »
We'll be cherry ripe for 2017
Does anyone have half an idea on anything?

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #17 on: August 05, 2016, 12:15:20 AM »
Connor Menadue has just come back, Ben Lennon will get an opportunity possibly to play this week.

1. Didn't he drop Menadue a couple of times? Don't recall it being from injury

2. Lol, as if he's going to play Lennon at all this year (and subsequently ever)

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka
« Reply #18 on: August 05, 2016, 02:20:59 AM »
Check out this garbage from 2012.
Dimmer was using the F word already and the song is still the same.

RICHMOND captain Chris Newman could make a surprise return as early as next weekend from a potentially season-ending knee injury.
Newman was subbed off just minutes into the Tigers' Round 18 match against Geelong and scans revealed a PCL injury.
Asked this morning if he was done for the year, Newman said: "I hope not."
"I was thinking that way early on. It has progressed really well and surprised a few. I did a bit of running yesterday and pulled up really well today, that was always going to be the test.
"So hopefully, maybe, I can start playing from next weekend."
Newman said he retained absolute faith in the direction coach Damien Hardwick was taking his young team.
""There’s no doubt we’ve been inconsistent and I think that comes from having a young group and just trying to find our feet a little bit," he told Triple M.

"Throughout the year we’ve been in a lot of games, particularly early in the year. I think we’ve lost five games by under 20 points and if you turn a couple of those around you’re sitting not too bad.
"That’s been the key this year.

Damien Hardwick has got a fantastic plan in place and the trick is to execute it well and we probably haven’t done that well enough this year."

http://www.news.com.au/national/richmond-captain-chris-newman-makes-quick-recovery/story-e6frfkp9-1226113669160

http://www.news.com.au/national/richmond-captain-chris-newman-makes-quick-recovery/story-e6frfkp9-1226113669160
Caracella and Balmey.

Offline YellowandBlackBlood

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #19 on: August 05, 2016, 07:05:23 AM »
After another 5 years they still can't execute this fantastic plan properly...... :banghead :help
OER. Calling it as it is since 2004.

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #20 on: August 05, 2016, 12:47:56 PM »

I can't see where Dimma used the F word?

Offline Owl

• Magnificent Bastard
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Bring me TWO chickens
« Reply #21 on: August 05, 2016, 02:45:12 PM »

RICHMOND captain Chris Newman could make a surprise return as early as next weekend from a potentially season-ending knee injury.
Newman was subbed off just minutes into the Tigers' Round 18 match against Geelong and scans revealed a PCL injury.
Asked this morning if he was done for the year, Newman said: "I hope not."
"I was thinking that way early on. It has progressed really well and surprised a few. I did a bit of running yesterday and pulled up really well today, that was always going to be the test.
"So hopefully, maybe, I can start playing from next weekend."
Newman said he retained absolute faith in the direction coach Damien Hardwick was taking his young team.
""There’s no doubt we’ve been inconsistent and I think that comes from having a young group and just trying to find our feet a little bit," he told Triple M.

"Throughout the year we’ve been in a lot of games, particularly early in the year. I think we’ve lost five games by under 20 points and if you turn a couple of those around you’re sitting not too bad.
"That’s been the key this year.

Damien Hardwick has got a fantastic plan in place and the trick is to execute it well and we probably haven’t done that well enough this year."

Chris Newman used the word 'Fantastic' in an interview in 2012?  Well stuff me, if that is not evidence of some fantastic rubbish going on at Richmond, I dunno what is.
Lots of people name their swords......

Offline eliminator

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #22 on: August 05, 2016, 02:57:59 PM »
His legacy will last for years, really putting his imprint on the club for all the wrong reasons.

if we still have a club. My fear is he will destroy the club completely.