Author Topic: Have u seen this and who is Leon Davies?  (Read 7378 times)

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Close your mouth pls, we are not a codfish
Re: Have u seen this and who is Leon Davies?
« Reply #45 on: July 25, 2016, 05:36:18 PM »
because it is more poo we don't need right now.  Every time there is a set back there are chicken littles who want to bulldoze the building foundations and start a new one so the thing never gets finished.  We are having a correction year, it is much better than grinding at finals that we know we aren't going to win, seeing what depth we have in the youngsters, pruning the list and then getting set for the next push, not having a stuffing meltdown.  Part of good management despite the panic merchants and the drama queens in the media whipping up a good story.

It was only a few months ago

"Must win a final this year or else bla bla"

Now a correction year is good form how quickly expectations change
And look at how you all lost your poo when they mentioned we may take a half step backwards in order to go forwards.  Why would they try and give adult information like that out when everyone reacts like someone just pulled out a kalashnikov at Kmart

You realise it's year #7 yeah long live te king.  Russia had gone from medieval to superpower in that time with 5 year plans ...

It's taken up till now to work out how Richmond can go a step forward... Give me a break

Our superstar CHB has retired with no apparent replacement. Hampspud is the #1 ruck seemingly till the 2nd comming. Vickery is viewed as a demigod.  Houli. Morris. Grigg vital players. Everything is going swimmingly.

Don't like it? Support someone else.

The fact is - a widely common view was "Richmond must win a final 2016". You and dan can spin it as you wish. #justremindingyoubro
Think you need to brush up on your history Beria.  Last time I looked, the soviet union was a failed state so I wouldn't be holding that up as a stuffing example of anything.  As far as 'spinning'  Ill take Dan's word over yours, seems like he was the only one out of all of them that wanted to call a spade a spade, and he has an ear on the inside.

Bizarre on all fronts

Well done
Then he grabbed two chopsticks and stuck them in his mouth , pretending to be a walrus

Online WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #46 on: July 25, 2016, 05:36:33 PM »
All

Had to do a major snip here for legal reasons

Not going to go into to all the details as i dont want to fire people up

but just a reminder to blatantly accuse soemome of something on this site that is UNTRUE can have hige legal ramifications for this site.

Which is the potential outcome we face here and as you all should know from previous situations we will not allow that to happen

I dont want to see one post from anyone sooking about this, taking pot shots at anyone

Please i ask that you have the common courtesy to accept the action we've taken

WP
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka
Re: Re: Have u seen this and who is Leon Davies?
« Reply #47 on: July 25, 2016, 05:49:35 PM »
Flog off Jack, Cotchin and Vlaus.
Throw in girls like Ellis, Conca etc to sweeten deals.
Gat early picks. Youth.
Sack Gale, Peggy, all coaches and the board.

That's the only future.

Caracella and Balmey.

Online Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Proud Gang of Four member #albomustgo
« Reply #48 on: July 25, 2016, 06:00:00 PM »

...or just play Riewoldt deeper a bit more often, teach blokes to shepherd, helping team mates out and run harder to create options, move Cotchin forward if he's struggling with a tag , stick Vlastuin in the guts where he belongs and implement a better gameplan that's more suited to the list and it's skill level.......
"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka
« Reply #49 on: July 25, 2016, 07:50:15 PM »
It's not personal.

I just think those two would be great traders, leaving us Martin and Rance and Lds to build on.
We would clean up in the draft.
Caracella and Balmey.

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #50 on: July 26, 2016, 10:10:00 PM »
For those wanting to pursue these defamatory claims  here is a post from another site where a poster has quoted this site in relation to the racist claim.

As many may already know I am  Leon Davies who created the site Richmond Rollercoaster, this was done to encourage people who may have excellent skills they could bring to the table in relation to the Richmond Board, in saying that I have achieved my goal and there will be others who can now provide a clear strategy and direction for members to make a choice.

This post in relation to me being a racist is firstly illegal, (my name is well and truly on the RR site), I accept that people won't agree with me but seriously this personal attack is going way too far and breaches all forum guidelines. It has also appeared on other forums and appears to be orchestrated.

On my Facebook page I shared a couple of posts from some contacts that were in relation to ISIS and Muslim attacks, they were against the terror reign that is gripping some parts of the world.

Let me point out that my partner was born in Capetown to a coloured woman and a white man, the father of her children whom I am quite fond of is Indian, making them coloured as well, one of my best mates is a Muslim and I employ people from other countries such as China, Italy and the Philippines.

I am far from a racist, I don't condone terror acts and never will, the issue I have with these posts are that they breach guidelines of personal attack and to be honest I am HUGELY disappointed that Richmond fans would behave in that way.

I have reported this post and remind people that when it comes to a point of law you are not protected by anonymity or simply saying "I heard".

There a lot of people who agree with me in relation to the board and also people who don't agree with me, that is fine, but I have this type of thing happening and also threats made against myself and my partner, not right at all.

Source?

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #51 on: July 26, 2016, 10:10:14 PM »
It's not personal.

I just think those two would be great traders, leaving us Martin and Rance and Lds to build on.

You'd trade them but keep Lids? Wow

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #52 on: July 27, 2016, 01:38:33 PM »
Yep, the bloke approaching 30 whose body is shot will be the strong foundation for our future.

It also appears that ox has great faith in our recruiting staff......
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Offline Owl

• Magnificent Bastard
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Bring me TWO chickens
« Reply #53 on: July 27, 2016, 01:45:22 PM »
Did I get snipped?  I like to know if I did something naughty so I can check my meds.  Wait, let me guess, someone accused Jake King of shooting Dank in the head in a drive by.  Or Richmond are responsible for the tiger that ate that chick who thought it would be cool to swap drivers in the middle of the tiger sanctuary  :o
Lots of people name their swords......

Online Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Proud Gang of Four member #albomustgo
« Reply #54 on: July 27, 2016, 01:57:03 PM »
I personally don't want to trade Deledio and don't think we really need to as I think we have enough far more expendable players that we can get decent something for., if not quite what we'd get for him........but if we had to trade  out one of our top 5, then, based on age and the increasing frequency of his injuries more than anything, he'd be the one I'd give up....
"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Online Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #55 on: July 27, 2016, 02:17:59 PM »

...or just play Riewoldt deeper a bit more often, teach blokes to shepherd, helping team mates out and run harder to create options, move Cotchin forward if he's struggling with a tag , stick Vlastuin in the guts where he belongs and implement a better gameplan that's more suited to the list and it's skill level.......

Great points Dio
“I find it nearly impossible to make those judgments, but he is certainly up there with the really important ones, he is certainly up there with the Francis Bourkes and the Royce Harts and the Kevin Bartlett and the Kevin Sheedys, there is no doubt about that,” Balme said.

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka
« Reply #56 on: July 27, 2016, 05:28:50 PM »
It's not personal.

What r u gonna get for an old bloke who's injured?
Enlighten.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2016, 03:47:38 AM by one-eyed »
Caracella and Balmey.

Offline 🏅Dooks

• FOOTBALL EXPERT
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • 🏆✴✔👍⛉🌟
« Reply #57 on: July 27, 2016, 07:28:41 PM »
It's not personal.

What r u gonna get for an old bloke who's injured?
Enlighten.

About a month ago i argued we should trade him for a top 5 pick with some fellow members, arguing he is injury prone and we could get a good deal.

The response i got was whilst we would get a top 5 pick he could play on til hes 32 and 3 more good years was worth keeping him.

« Last Edit: July 28, 2016, 03:48:43 AM by one-eyed »
"Sliding doors moment.
If Damian Barrett had a brain
Then its made of sh#t" Dont Argue - 2/8/2018

Online Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #58 on: July 27, 2016, 08:02:41 PM »
We won't be getting a top 5 pick with those calf, Achilles and general leg issues.
“I find it nearly impossible to make those judgments, but he is certainly up there with the really important ones, he is certainly up there with the Francis Bourkes and the Royce Harts and the Kevin Bartlett and the Kevin Sheedys, there is no doubt about that,” Balme said.

Offline Tigeritis™©®

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Richmond, Premiers 2017.2019
« Reply #59 on: July 28, 2016, 03:38:04 AM »

:clapping
The club that keeps giving.