Author Topic: Official Tiger Team -v- Essendon Rd 17  (Read 8725 times)

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka
Re: Official Tiger Team -v- Essendon Rd 17
« Reply #30 on: July 14, 2016, 10:54:58 PM »
You want to know all about Hunt just ask any responsible Geelong supporter and they'll tell you why their club needed to get rid of him. 

Too many of those terrible passages like his third against the Magpies (worse quarter by a player I have ever seen). I don't care how good his "last 3 weeks" have been.  This club is just too soft.
Dogged wouldn't like this but I think after Hunts performance that night he should've been made an example of & berated in front of his teammates and told then and there that he might as well get used to it but your NEVER wearing this jumper again & then let him cry to his mummy. That my friends is how you scare the crap out of the whole team and raise the standard because everyone is on notice.

And if you think that's harsh, I don't because he's already on his second chance but still continues to not just turn the ball over but does it at the worst times and at the worst position on the ground. He's a momentum killer, he epitomises mediocrity.

If you want to be a better team (not mediocre), if you want to reach top four, if you want to raise the standard, if you want to excel, if you want premierships instead of just finals appearances, if you want to win finals, you don't recruit a player like Hunt & if you are stupid enough to recruit him, you don't ever put up with poor performance with second chance fringe dwellers just like him.

Rfc would be scared that hunt would sue them for bullying.

Caracella and Balmey.

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #31 on: July 14, 2016, 11:44:17 PM »
 :thumbsup

Dimwit can't even raise a bar in the sack let alone on the field.
Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Jackstar 1960

« Reply #32 on: July 15, 2016, 02:15:21 AM »
I suppose people are against playing Grigga as well ?

Offline 🏅Dooks

• FOOTBALL EXPERT
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • 🏆✴✔👍⛉🌟
« Reply #33 on: July 15, 2016, 02:34:06 AM »
You want to know all about Hunt just ask any responsible Geelong supporter and they'll tell you why their club needed to get rid of him. 

Too many of those terrible passages like his third against the Magpies (worse quarter by a player I have ever seen). I don't care how good his "last 3 weeks" have been.  This club is just too soft.
Dogged wouldn't like this but I think after Hunts performance that night he should've been made an example of & berated in front of his teammates and told then and there that he might as well get used to it but your NEVER wearing this jumper again & then let him cry to his mummy. That my friends is how you scare the crap out of the whole team and raise the standard because everyone is on notice.

And if you think that's harsh, I don't because he's already on his second chance but still continues to not just turn the ball over but does it at the worst times and at the worst position on the ground. He's a momentum killer, he epitomises mediocrity.

If you want to be a better team (not mediocre), if you want to reach top four, if you want to raise the standard, if you want to excel, if you want premierships instead of just finals appearances, if you want to win finals, you don't recruit a player like Hunt & if you are stupid enough to recruit him, you don't ever put up with poor performance with second chance fringe dwellers just like him.

POTY

:clapping

Kudos to you
"Sliding doors moment.
If Damian Barrett had a brain
Then its made of sh#t" Dont Argue - 2/8/2018

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Proud Gang of Four member #albomustgo
« Reply #34 on: July 15, 2016, 03:39:54 AM »

Correctomundo oldfellamelad.
"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Offline jammo3368

• Tiger Rookie
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #35 on: July 15, 2016, 03:53:13 AM »
Dumma just gets dummer. This was surely his last opportunity to show some vision and to test his hitherto discredited view that we have a great list. His continual selection of players who will get us nowhere and his inability to have some daring with new players is just plain stupid. He has no idea, no vision and he is a shocking coach. Hunt is not an AFL player and he is not the future. Grigg has played ok a few years but he is slow and also not going to move us forwards. Etc. The admin problems at tigerland are considerable. Dummer, however, needs to go.

Jackstar 1960

« Reply #36 on: July 15, 2016, 06:39:14 AM »

Correctomundo oldfellamelad.

Top 5 in B&F will be Shaun

Offline Simonator

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #37 on: July 15, 2016, 07:24:03 AM »
Pretty happy with that. Grigg is certainly playing better than conca. I'd suspect conca is definitely up for trade. Expect Drummond and Lennon to be inclusions before the end of the year. Maybe butler

Offline Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #38 on: July 15, 2016, 07:37:28 AM »

POTY

Kudos to you

Since when did managing by fear ever raise a standard or energise people?
Tell me Tigeritis about your experiences on the end of this style of management or in fact perhaps you can share how well this has worked for you?
“I find it nearly impossible to make those judgments, but he is certainly up there with the really important ones, he is certainly up there with the Francis Bourkes and the Royce Harts and the Kevin Bartlett and the Kevin Sheedys, there is no doubt about that,” Balme said.

Jackstar 1960

« Reply #39 on: July 15, 2016, 08:45:25 AM »
You know something
I watched closely Hunt in the 3rd Q during the Pies
Club fault for playing an unfit player
Had injuries pre season
They took a gamble to play him
Didn't work
Been doing his job past month

Online MintOnLamb

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • You have to think anyway, so why not think big? DT
« Reply #40 on: July 15, 2016, 09:04:28 AM »
Dumma just gets dummer. This was surely his last opportunity to show some vision and to test his hitherto discredited view that we have a great list. His continual selection of players who will get us nowhere and his inability to have some daring with new players is just plain stupid. He has no idea, no vision and he is a shocking coach. Hunt is not an AFL player and he is not the future. Grigg has played ok a few years but he is slow and also not going to move us forwards. Etc. The admin problems at tigerland are considerable. Dummer, however, needs to go.
Exactly

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #41 on: July 15, 2016, 09:43:34 AM »
Exactly

Dont encourage the troll accounts please

Jackstar 1960

« Reply #42 on: July 15, 2016, 09:50:35 AM »
I suppose Chuck wants to bring back Ivan ?  ::)
Don't incite the trolls
See you all at the game tomorrow 😊

Offline dogged

• Jack Dyer medallist
« Reply #43 on: July 15, 2016, 09:54:59 AM »

POTY

Kudos to you

Since when did managing by fear ever raise a standard or energise people?
Tell me Tigeritis about your experiences on the end of this style of management or in fact perhaps you can share how well this has worked for you?
POTY

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #44 on: July 15, 2016, 10:56:01 AM »
Maybe tigeritis is on to something here.
Not only could we use belttling and shaming to magically improve a player's skills, we could also use it ensure every kid that picks up a footy develops exquisite skills
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI