Author Topic: Funny and Bizarre news stories.  (Read 14360 times)

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
Re: Funny and Bizarre news stories.
« Reply #30 on: October 12, 2013, 12:09:20 PM »
Why was dead people getting ew clothes sniooed?

Was. Both funny and odd

Offline tigs2011

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #31 on: October 13, 2013, 02:56:00 PM »
Why was dead people getting ew clothes sniooed?

Was. Both funny and odd
It was inappropriate and not funny at all so I had to snip it.  :banghead :banghead

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #32 on: October 13, 2013, 03:10:28 PM »
Wait....you're a mod now? The sites host must be preparing for that trade with Big Footy that sends OE & WP over there. Maybe they will offer me my old job back while they're at it.

Hahaha I honestly thought that woman was alive bents, just had something terribly wrong with her + also being old as stuff.

Offline tigs2011

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #33 on: October 13, 2013, 04:38:09 PM »
Wait....you're a mod now? The sites host must be preparing for that trade with Big Footy that sends OE & WP over there. Maybe they will offer me my old job back while they're at it.

Hahaha I honestly thought that woman was alive bents, just had something terribly wrong with her + also being old as stuff.
:lol :lol :lol me too. Was positive she was alive but just had a few issues.

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #36 on: November 06, 2013, 01:13:27 PM »
The incident began January 2, 2013 after David Eckert finished shopping at the Wal-Mart in Deming.  According to a federal lawsuit, Eckert didn't make a complete stop at a stop sign coming out of the parking lot and was immediately stopped by law enforcement.     

What Happened
While there, Eckert was subjected to repeated and humiliating forced medical procedures.  A review of Eckert's medical records, which he released to KOB, and details in the lawsuit show the following happened:
1. Eckert's abdominal area was x-rayed; no narcotics were found. 
2. Doctors then performed an exam of Eckert's anus with their fingers; no narcotics were found.
3. Doctors performed a second exam of Eckert's anus with their fingers; no narcotics were found. 
4. Doctors penetrated Eckert's anus to insert an enema.  Eckert was forced to defecate in front of doctors and police officers.  Eckert watched as doctors searched his stool.  No narcotics were found.
5. Doctors penetrated Eckert's anus to insert an enema a second time.  Eckert was forced to defecate in front of doctors and police officers.  Eckert watched as doctors searched his stool.  No narcotics were found.
6. Doctors penetrated Eckert's anus to insert an enema a third time.  Eckert was forced to defecate in front of doctors and police officers.  Eckert watched as doctors searched his stool.  No narcotics were found.
7. Doctors then x-rayed Eckert again; no narcotics were found. 
8. Doctors prepared Eckert for surgery, sedated him, and then performed a colonoscopy where a scope with a camera was inserted into Eckert's anus, rectum, colon, and large intestines.  No narcotics were found. 
Throughout this ordeal, Eckert protested and never gave doctors at the Gila Regional Medical Center consent to perform any of these medical procedures. 

America  :clapping

Link: http://oneeyed-richmond.com/forum/index.php?topic=17197.msg404284#msg404284
« Last Edit: November 06, 2013, 04:17:41 PM by WilliamPowell »

Offline tiga

• Exhaling Carbon in the
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Yes Hampson has taken a mark!
« Reply #37 on: November 06, 2013, 02:58:26 PM »
Okay...He's clean.  ;D

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #38 on: November 06, 2013, 03:25:36 PM »
The incident began January 2, 2013 after David Eckert finished shopping at the Wal-Mart in Deming.  According to a federal lawsuit, Eckert didn't make a complete stop at a stop sign coming out of the parking lot and was immediately stopped by law enforcement.     

What Happened

Yes what happened to the link, where did the story come from?
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #39 on: November 06, 2013, 03:26:53 PM »
Its above my lord

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #40 on: November 06, 2013, 04:17:13 PM »
Its above my lord

Thank you

As you were  :thumbsup
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline Eat_em_Alive

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #41 on: November 08, 2013, 12:10:13 AM »
Oh my
The anywhere, anytime Tigers.
E A T  E M  A L I V E  M O F O S

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #42 on: November 08, 2013, 06:33:48 PM »
Russian soldiers have turned to TV cartoon SpongeBob SquarePants in a bid to keep their spirits high while marching to the beat.

Despite temperatures dropping well below zero during the country’s winter months, Russia’s army personnel refuse to let the weather get them down.

One of the most popular marching songs in Russian army is SpongeBob Square Pants theme,’ it explains.

‘It is being used in lots of army units, both ground infantry and navy sailors use it while marching.

‘The real army captains got used to training their voices to match the SpongeBob’s captain’s voice when he asks “Are you ready children???”.’

http://metro.co.uk/2013/02/19/russian-soldiers-march-to-spongebob-squarepants-theme-song-3503968/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhuzb3WMntc#t=50

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #43 on: November 20, 2013, 10:35:35 AM »
Dutch pay pee heads with pis. To clean streets

Genuinely genius

http://www.timeslive.co.za/world/article10413118.ece

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #44 on: November 25, 2013, 12:07:44 AM »
Earl Sampson, 28, has been stopped by Miami Gardens police 258 times in four years, searched more than 100 times, and jailed 56 times at the store where he works for no reason.

A Florida police department is facing racial profiling charges after stopping a man 258 times and repeatedly charging him with trespassing at the convenience store where he works.

At least once a week for the last four years, Earl Sampson, 28, has been stopped by Miami Gardens police —  and searched more than 100 times, jailed 56 times and arrested for trespassing 62 times, records show.http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/police-stop-man-258-times-charge-trespassing-work-article-1.1526422

During one of Sampson's arrests — Sampson being just one of Saleh's alleged employees and customers subjected to police harassment — he's seen refilling a cooler inside the store when an officer walks up beside him.

"They ask him, 'What are you doing here?'" recalled Saleh. "He said, 'I work here.' The clerk said he works here. I said, 'I'm the owner, let him go. I work here.' The officer said, 'Yeah right.'

"So he has more power than me!"

According to Saleh, it doesn't stop there.

In addition to video appearing to show Sampson being grabbed by an officer while taking out the trash and at another time searched against a wall, Saleh accuses them of searching throughout his store without a warrant.

:clapping