Author Topic: Don't Deserve It  (Read 10466 times)

Hellenic Tiger

Re: Don't Deserve It
« Reply #75 on: August 18, 2013, 03:37:41 PM »
At 1pm yesterday we were scheduled to play Carlton at 1:45 and we were assuming we are going to play against Essendon or Port in the finals and today the assumption is no different.

Yep I hate losing to Carlton more than any other team but we have bigger fish to fry and life goes on.

For those of us old enough to remember we thrashed Carlscum on 2nd semi final day 1982 and they returned the favour a fortnight later. Whilst losing to them stings more than anything I also think losing in a fortnight to another cheating drug lab of a footy club will be worse considering what has been revealed so far.

Yes it hurts but we have bounced back quite well this year and I expect us to return to our much more improved output. Take a chill pill boys. :thumbsup

Offline Loui Tufga

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Beaver BLT
« Reply #76 on: August 18, 2013, 09:12:09 PM »
We have now lost to the Pies, Cats and Bombers on the "big stage" and in hindsight  should of lost to the Blues, who by the way are travelling better than us. Honestly we would be an embarrassment to the finals and we don't deserve to be there. We need to finish 15th or lower...

WE DON'T DESERVE TO PLAY FINALS!!!!!!!!

We are not going to finish 15th or lower  ::)

No we are not but if we dish up that crap again we will be absolutely smashed in the finals.

And if we dish up games like we did against Hawthorn, Port, Gold Coast, Carlton, St Kilda, Bulldogs, Fremantle, Melbourne, West Coast and Brisbane then we'll do ok in the finals. Go figure :wallywink

Yep......IF.?

Sorry, I didn't realize a Chicken Little "IF" trumped a realistic "IF"  :wallywink :wallywink

gerkin greg

« Reply #77 on: August 19, 2013, 11:05:04 AM »
 :dancing

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #78 on: August 19, 2013, 11:19:10 AM »
We have now lost to the Pies, Cats and Bombers on the "big stage" and in hindsight  should of lost to the Blues, who by the way are travelling better than us. Honestly we would be an embarrassment to the finals and we don't deserve to be there. We need to finish 15th or lower...

No we are not but if we dish up that crap again we will be absolutely smashed in the finals.

And if we dish up games like we did against Hawthorn, Port, Gold Coast, Carlton, St Kilda, Bulldogs, Fremantle, Melbourne, West Coast and Brisbane then we'll do ok in the finals. Go figure :wallywink

Yep......IF.?

Sorry, I didn't realize a Chicken Little "IF" trumped a realistic "IF"  :wallywink :wallywink

IF!!!!
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline Loui Tufga

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Beaver BLT
« Reply #79 on: August 19, 2013, 02:51:52 PM »

Yep......IF.?

IF!!!!

"IF" what? Now your confusing yourself :wallywink

Online Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #80 on: August 19, 2013, 04:57:52 PM »
Thread for stuffwits
“I find it nearly impossible to make those judgments, but he is certainly up there with the really important ones, he is certainly up there with the Francis Bourkes and the Royce Harts and the Kevin Bartlett and the Kevin Sheedys, there is no doubt about that,” Balme said.

Online Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #81 on: August 23, 2013, 09:33:37 PM »
I think this week we Are going to deserve it

Offline 🏅Dooks

• FOOTBALL EXPERT
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • 🏆✴✔👍⛉🌟
« Reply #82 on: August 24, 2013, 04:26:03 AM »
What is this all about?  :huh

Thread summary would be appreciated.
"Sliding doors moment.
If Damian Barrett had a brain
Then its made of sh#t" Dont Argue - 2/8/2018

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #83 on: August 24, 2013, 07:42:31 AM »
God some of you are a bunch of stuff wits..honestly grow up, get over it and yourselves and move on..

I have to question whether some of you have a life or not???

The continual baiting in all threads on this site is getting out of control AGAIN!!

I will say it for the last time, the context of this thread was my opinion as to where we were at, at the time. This is a forum and I was having a say, we did not deserve to play finals the way we were travelling and that's that..IMO!

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:

Offline Loui Tufga

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Beaver BLT
« Reply #84 on: August 24, 2013, 09:00:59 AM »

It's a thread of "If's" and "But's" started by a serial hater of the club who would still find huge problems with our list and coaches even if we went through an entire season undefeated :P

Offline 🏅Dooks

• FOOTBALL EXPERT
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • 🏆✴✔👍⛉🌟
« Reply #85 on: August 24, 2013, 09:17:14 AM »

It's a thread of "If's" and "But's" started by a serial hater of the club who would still find huge problems with our list and coaches even if we went through an entire season undefeated :P

Hmmmmm......

God some of you are a bunch of stuff wits..honestly grow up, get over it and yourselves and move on..

Is this really necessary?  :-\
"Sliding doors moment.

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #86 on: August 24, 2013, 09:25:08 AM »

Pathetic comment TFT. Most likely your worst....I love this club more than anything however when they let me down I have the right to comment on where I believe they are at, as I did. Enjoy your day!

"Rucks:

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #87 on: August 24, 2013, 09:25:54 AM »

Hmmmmm......

Is this really necessary?  :-\

Were the other comments necessary??  :angel:

"Rucks:

Offline 🏅Dooks

• FOOTBALL EXPERT
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • 🏆✴✔👍⛉🌟
« Reply #88 on: August 24, 2013, 09:46:06 AM »
Hmmmmm.......

Well, from what I can see nobody directly called you a stuffwit.

In any event people, two wrongs never make a right.

Perhaps theres something in that for all of us.

Thread closed.
"Sliding doors moment.

Offline 1965

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Don't water the rocks
« Reply #89 on: August 24, 2013, 10:39:23 AM »