Author Topic: Review close to being revealed to supporters with 'implementation plan': O'Neal  (Read 23811 times)

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
God forbid we release classified information. Other clubs are bound to see how successful we are and will copy us and we can't have that can we.

Wonder if RFCO can answer ou.... oh wait

Offline Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
After the statement by Peggy, just wondering if this long awaited open disclosure about to be released?

Why dont you email and ask?
Great idea
Mind you WP,  why should I have to ask?
Surely it should be released as a matter of course.

They'd argue that they've already released (& I use the term loosely) details what they can (you need to accept that there would stuff they simply cannot release publicly) via Gale's vidoe that was on the RFC website when Balme was appointed

Clearly to most that's not enough

so all I'm suggesting is instead of continually bringing it up on here you've now been given an email address where you can ask the president directly

So why don't you

Why not release all the details?

Its s sporting club not the bloody D-Day invasion plan. 

Might i add the club is dispropotionally bankrolled by members thanks to the clubs inability to generate other revenue streams.

Geez, even I can't disagree with that  :clapping
“I find it nearly impossible to make those judgments, but he is certainly up there with the really important ones, he is certainly up there with the Francis Bourkes and the Royce Harts and the Kevin Bartlett and the Kevin Sheedys, there is no doubt about that,” Balme said.

Offline YellowandBlackBlood

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
You guys are deluded.

Show me a report from an opposition club which actually names names and gets the real information out to its members. I wouldn't think one exists.

The action of sacking the assistants and facilitating the Deledio trade must tell you something of the problems.
OER. Calling it as it is since 2004.

Offline 🏅Dooks

• FOOTBALL EXPERT
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • 🏆✴✔👍⛉🌟
You guys are deluded.

Show me a report from an opposition club which actually names names and gets the real information out to its members. I wouldn't think one exists.

The action of sacking the assistants and facilitating the Deledio trade must tell you something of the problems.

Shoe me a club with a more embarrasingly poor record over 30 years.

Alot of trust and benefit of the doubt been given there....
"Sliding doors moment.
If Damian Barrett had a brain
Then its made of sh#t" Dont Argue - 2/8/2018

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
You guys are deluded.

Shoe me a club with a more embarrasingly poor record over 30 years.

That didn't answer my request Dookster.... >:(

Online MintOnLamb

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • You have to think anyway, so why not think big? DT
Classic business balls ups rule #4
Never ask for an external review unless you know what it will reveal

Offline 🏅Dooks

• FOOTBALL EXPERT
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • 🏆✴✔👍⛉🌟
You guys are deluded.

Show me a club with a more embarrasingly poor record over 30 years.

You're assuming the merits your request is worthy of a specific answer...
"Sliding doors moment.

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
You guys are deluded.

I didn't think my request was that outrageous. I'd love a real report from the club but I'm not that naive to believe they'd just hand it out to me. Just being realistic. I'm suggesting everyone else should also be realistic.

Offline 🏅Dooks

• FOOTBALL EXPERT
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • 🏆✴✔👍⛉🌟
You guys are deluded.

I didn't think my request was that outrageous. I'd love a real report from the club but I'm not that naive to believe they'd just hand it out to me. Just being realistic. I'm suggesting everyone else should also be realistic.

Suggest what you like Doc but dont expect people to buy in to your own definitions of accepted 'realism' and conservative posting given what should happen to cut the bs and movr the club fwd.

Geez if we haven't  learnt about and bought into transparency and accountability by now we will never move fwd
"Sliding doors moment.

Offline tdy

• RFC Hall of Fame
The club did release a report of why we were where we were at the start of Hardwicks period. Maybe it's too critical of Hardwick to become public.

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
You guys are deluded.

Suggest what you like Doc but dont expect people to buy in to your own definitions of accepted 'realism' and conservative posting given what should happen to cut the bs and movr the club fwd.

Geez if we haven't  learnt about and bought into transparency and accountability by now we will never move fwd
I call it balanced posting.

One of the best lessons in life is not to look at things with too extreme a view. Look at both sides of the argument and you can really only do that well from the middle. Take it from an older codger who has been around a long time. ;D

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
Too long if you ask me

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
Trust me no one will ask you
Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline yandb

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
"The president said the review Richmond is undertaking with consultants Ernst and Young was close to being revealed to supporters with CEO Brendon Gale's "implementation plan".
From the first post on this thread.

YBB if the president claimed that she would reveal the review to the supporters why are you upset when posters are calling for its release?

Its been two months now Tic. Tic. Tic......

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
Trust me no one will ask you

Pay that you grumpy old fart :clapping