Author Topic: Footy Classified  (Read 270603 times)

jackstar

Re: Footy Classified
« Reply #330 on: July 08, 2008, 09:20:38 PM »
Back to the topic

The topic?

Footy Classified?

Uneducated idiots is right on topic.

:rollin

Might as well include most here then :lol

Offline tiga

• Exhaling Carbon in the
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Yes Hampson has taken a mark!
« Reply #331 on: July 08, 2008, 11:01:13 PM »
Back to the topic

The topic?

Footy Classified?

Uneducated idiots is right on topic.

:rollin

Might as well include most here then :lol
Hey Jack, speak for yourself! I went to finishing school. When I left the school grounds on the last day, the principal screamed out..."YOU'RE FINISHED!!" Can't get a better endorsement than that!  :thumbsup
« Last Edit: July 08, 2008, 11:33:30 PM by tiga »

Offline 1980

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #332 on: July 08, 2008, 11:28:52 PM »

Archer's been doing it all year. Said a couple of weeks back that when you apply pressure, Richmond forget their game plan and just start playing for stats. The players only care about self preservation.

Anyone disagree with him?

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #333 on: July 15, 2008, 12:52:45 AM »
Coaches' votes from Wallace and Worsfold:

Foley 9
Riewoldt 8
Cotchin 4
Brown 4
Cox    3

All positive towards Richmond tonight. Hutchy pumping up Lyon for saying Jack should've been playing all along instead of being dropped back to the VFL. Lyon said the club will feel vindicated by the decision as he's come back and delivered a performance like that. They then showed highlights of Jack - a few goals, contested marks and the dish off to Browny for a goal. Caro said cousin Nick told her that apart from St Kilda games he watches Jack play so they must be close and Nick probably has given Jack some advice.

Archer was quiet throughout the Richmond segment. He was too busy waiting to have a sook about how Tredrea bowed to the crowd after a goal when Port flogged North in the PF last year (Archer's last game) and how on the weekend was Karma when Tredrea missed what could have been the winning goal.

Offline Fishfinger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • You can't put brains in an idiot
« Reply #334 on: July 15, 2008, 09:34:01 AM »
Garry Lyon said it has taken a while for Riewoldt to come on. It's only his 2nd year.  ???
It's 50 of one and half a dozen of the other - Don Scott

Tigermonk

« Reply #335 on: July 15, 2008, 09:37:20 AM »
Garry Lyon said it has taken a while for Riewoldt to come on. It's only his 2nd year.  ???

Gary been sitting next too Caro for too long he must be stressing
why aint you out kicking the footy in the park  ;D

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #336 on: July 21, 2008, 11:51:03 PM »
Bowden of course was the first topic tonight:

Lyon said they had a poll 8 weeks ago on the rushing a behind issue and claimed everyone then said it'll never happen and it just has. Hutchy then turned to Lyon and said when were you Nostradamus.
Lyon then said what stops a team doing it 8 times. Caro said that'll never happen and the game has a way of sorting itself out. Coaches of the attacking would get smarter and a more experienced team wouldn't have allowed Joel so much time. Archer hopes the AFL doesn't bring in a rule.
Caro also said Mike Sheahan claimed only Richmond supporters would have enjoyed what Joel did but she was at the game and Richmond supporters where she was didn't. They were flat as when the siren went. Lyon said he found that hard to believe. All Tiger fans he heard loved it and the fact Richmond won by 4 points over Essendon.

Hutchy said he's a Richmond fan and thinks we can make the Eight. We're getting more depth in the midfield. They then showed highlights of Browny's 3 goals in the last quarter. Browny apparently copped a bake a 3/4 time from Wallace for not chasing a couple of times in the 3rd quarter that started Essendon's run-on.

The coaches votes were (Wallace and Knights):
Foley 9
Brown 7
Watson 6
There was another Tiger but they were running late and just flicked through all the votes from the 8 games.

Offline Infamy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #337 on: July 22, 2008, 01:19:45 AM »
I think it was Morton next but not sure it went pretty quick

Offline Fishfinger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • You can't put brains in an idiot
« Reply #338 on: July 22, 2008, 01:22:43 AM »
The 3rd Richmond player was Deledio.  ;)
It's 50 of one and half a dozen of the other - Don Scott

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #339 on: July 22, 2008, 03:12:28 AM »
The 3rd Richmond player was Deledio.  ;)
Ta FF :thumbsup

Ramps

« Reply #340 on: July 22, 2008, 09:02:07 AM »
the nixon archer exchange was the highlight of the night. nixon on a tko for mine - absolutely made archer look stupid. archer needs to be able to stick up for himself otherwise he should leave the show.

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #341 on: July 22, 2008, 09:06:24 AM »
the nixon archer exchange was the highlight of the night. nixon on a tko for mine - absolutely made archer look stupid. archer needs to be able to stick up for himself otherwise he should leave the show.

hahaha how dumb did he look.

he was left with nothing to say

i like arch but he has no media skills whatsoever
Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Tigermonk

« Reply #342 on: July 22, 2008, 09:47:46 AM »
Dont know who Caro was talking for, all the Richmond supporters were jumping around like lunatics after the game singing the song while the bombers left very quitely & quickly. She represents herself not the supporters  :lol maybe she was jammed in a media box with bomber supporters  :lol

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #343 on: July 22, 2008, 11:29:55 PM »

According to one of the papers tomorrow, Archer held his tongue after Nixon had said that until the ad break and then let loose and Lyon and Hutchy had to split them up  :eyebrow.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline tigersalive

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #344 on: July 22, 2008, 11:43:15 PM »

According to one of the papers tomorrow, Archer held his tongue after Nixon had said that until the ad break and then let loose and Lyon and Hutchy had to split them up  :eyebrow.

Lol.  Gold.  :cheers

Arch got owned.  As a player manager Nixon is right in the media and can say what he wants.  :thumbsup

Lol at Archer being completely flogged by Nixon.  It was made pretty clear by Caro it was not a normal Footy Classified on Monday night on Sports today 3AW tonight.  ;D  ;)

Basically anything against Arch makes me :D.
EAT EM ALIVE!