Author Topic: Footy Classified  (Read 270643 times)

Offline crannyvegas

• Premiership Captain
Re: Footy Classified
« Reply #705 on: August 24, 2009, 10:52:13 PM »
Decision apparently made.
We all find out on Wednesday!
i love that caro and hutchy have no idea.
Detka! Detka! Detka!

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #706 on: August 24, 2009, 10:53:36 PM »
footy classified starts in ten minutes but Hutchy has just said on the break before it starts that we have made a decision.

That may be true but im guessing Hutchy still doesnt have a clue.

I guess it means decision will be announced tomorrow.

big day for our club i reckon.

please no more softies please

Hutchy has a 50/50 chance of getting it right and he will think he is breaking the story if he jags the right one..... he is a knob head. IMO it's Hardwick all the way but what happens behind the scene we will never know.

comedy capers on classified tonight.

caro puts her hand on her heart and says "i always believed we would always choose Hardwick" she is a fool.

weeks ago she said Jade Rawlings is the man.

they are dead set fools on this show.

They just sit there and guess all night. This show is getting tiresome.
Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #707 on: August 24, 2009, 10:54:09 PM »
Summary - 24/8/09

Thomas said Richmond has some "spunk" about it whereas North doesn't. By spunk he means untapped potential that has been down a long time. Lyon under his breath said very untapped. Thomas asked Lyon who he would rather coach and Lyon didn't hesistate saying North.

Hutchy said a decision has been made but he can't say who it is as the candidates haven't been told (ie. he doesn't know :rollin). Both candidates were interviewed yesterday and an announcement will be made on Wednesday. Caro admitted she doesn't know.

Hutchy had a go at North's coaching process and said Hardwick was aggrieved it. Hardwick had a full presentation prepared for North but was told by North to wait for a second interview. North then backed out of it. Caro believes North didn't think Hardwick was 100% gun-ho about North and couldn't afford another knockback so they chose Scott. If North were keen on Hardwick then the Prez would've met him. Hutchy said Hardwick would've taken the North job. Lyon said the North's process was fine and they got a good coach.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2009, 11:49:06 PM by one-eyed »

Jackstar is back

« Reply #708 on: August 24, 2009, 10:54:27 PM »
Decision apparently made.
We all find out on Wednesday!
i love that caro and hutchy have no idea.

As I have posted in another topic, Hinkley was told he wasnt the preferred candidiate, and has informed Geelong accordingly

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #709 on: August 24, 2009, 11:00:16 PM »
Well if it's all over then they should just announce it and cut out the mucking around. Are you happy with Hardwick Jackstar because I can't be bothered fighting with you over the next 3 years about the coach if you aren't... :lol
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Jackstar is back

« Reply #710 on: August 24, 2009, 11:03:18 PM »
Well if it's all over then they should just announce it and cut out the mucking around. Are you happy with Hardwick Jackstar because I can't be bothered fighting with you over the next 3 years about the coach if you aren't... :lol

He would have to be better than Wallace, so yes

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #711 on: August 24, 2009, 11:04:09 PM »

He would have to be better than Wallace, so yes

Very good... :thumbsup

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:

Offline Danog

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #712 on: August 24, 2009, 11:05:03 PM »
Rawlings is better than Wallace and you haven't shut up about him.  ::)

Offline torch

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • 28YrM&8YrMRC 🏆🏆🏆 ‘17, ‘19-‘20; 2 x Attendee 🐯
« Reply #713 on: August 24, 2009, 11:09:28 PM »
so wednesday's the day!

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #714 on: August 24, 2009, 11:11:05 PM »
after hearing Carey tonight i propose we go after him as a forward part time coaching role

he knows the game and would have lots of information to give to our forwards.

Jack and that other guy Cleve something would do wonders knowing what it takes to become an elite forward in the game.

There will be no problems with him going after any of our players mrs cause most of them have boyfriends the way they play these days.

Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Jackstar is back

« Reply #715 on: August 24, 2009, 11:12:17 PM »
Rawlings is better than Wallace and you haven't shut up about him.  ::)

Who said Rawlings is better than Wallace ??? Rawlings cant even get the kick ins right, and  we have been VERY UNDISIPLINE under Rawlings

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #716 on: August 24, 2009, 11:14:33 PM »
after hearing Carey tonight i propose we go after him as a forward part time coaching role

he knows the game and would have lots of information to give to our forwards.

Jack and that other guy Cleve something would do wonders knowing what it takes to become an elite forward in the game.

There will be no problems with him going after any of our players mrs cause most of them have boyfriends the way they play these days.

Don't worry about Cleve he won't be there next year.

"Rucks:

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #717 on: August 24, 2009, 11:34:07 PM »
Jordie copped the closing cook from Lyon for Franklin barging through him twice lol.

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #718 on: August 24, 2009, 11:37:12 PM »
Jordie copped the closing cook from Lyon for Franklin barging through him twice lol.

BIG BIG BIG clean out coming at the end of this year.

"Rucks:

Ramps

« Reply #719 on: August 25, 2009, 12:10:14 AM »

BIG BIG BIG clean out coming at the end of this year.

Lets hope so ... It will be a good start to changing the failure syndrome that has infested the place.