Author Topic: Footy Classified  (Read 270618 times)

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
Re: Footy Classified
« Reply #1725 on: August 22, 2013, 11:21:20 PM »
I'm expecting more smoking guns to be exposed as time goes by.
If what has been released is not bad enough I expect some more serious things to be brought to light.
Don't know what they might be but to hide behind the courts and not let an arbitrary commission to adjudicate the way it should suggests to me that he is still hiding something serious. Hird and the club are one and the same Dead Man Walking and it will be upto a few people who cannot do anything now to pick up the pieces at Waco Hill. A long time in the wilderness for the Bombers. Stuff them. :thumbsup

Id bet my ball sack the afl are holding things back ready to unleash if required

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #1726 on: August 22, 2013, 11:27:01 PM »
I'm expecting more smoking guns to be exposed as time goes by.
If what has been released is not bad enough I expect some more serious things to be brought to light.
Don't know what they might be but to hide behind the courts and not let an arbitrary commission to adjudicate the way it should suggests to me that he is still hiding something serious. Hird and the club are one and the same Dead Man Walking and it will be upto a few people who cannot do anything now to pick up the pieces at Waco Hill. A long time in the wilderness for the Bombers. Stuff them. :thumbsup

Id bet my ball sack the afl are holding things back ready to unleash if required

They are your ball sacks Bents. ;D

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #1727 on: August 27, 2013, 11:22:20 PM »
Lyon - "I reckon North will beat Collingwood to finish 8th and (turns towards Caro) then beat Richmond in week one of the finals."

Still got to laugh that after all these years there's still plenty in the media who still hate and fear us and need to make these digs at our expense :stupid.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline Eat_em_Alive

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1728 on: August 28, 2013, 07:08:43 AM »
Lyon - "I reckon North will beat Collingwood to finish 8th and (turns towards Caro) then beat Richmond in week one of the finals."

Still got to laugh that after all these years there's still plenty in the media who still hate and fear us and need to make these digs at our expense :stupid.

It is still very likely though as I mentioned on here last night prior to Lyons comments.
Best thing collingwood can do is beat north, I bet they will let me down  :-\
The anywhere, anytime Tigers.
E A T  E M  A L I V E  M O F O S

TigerTimeII

« Reply #1729 on: August 28, 2013, 07:18:22 AM »
if we play norf at etihad they will smash us over and over again

however at the mcg different story

Offline mat073

• Perth's biggest tiger tragic.
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1730 on: August 28, 2013, 08:25:07 AM »
North lurking in the shadows like the boogie man .
Unleash the tornado

tony_montana

« Reply #1731 on: August 28, 2013, 08:32:06 AM »
We had a bad day against north and we were the hunted. Won't happen again and should be a good game if we play them. Would hope we come out hunting them for payback, they always talk up our respective ladder positions like its personal. Even recall boomer a couple of yrs ago once highlighting how we binned a 100 point loss whereas they dissected and didn't hide from it. Sick of this nothing footy club getting up for games against us. Time to stomp them

Online wayne

• Fame of Hall
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • In Absentia
« Reply #1732 on: August 28, 2013, 08:42:05 AM »
The Blues will win, Port are 7th no matter what.

They'll play like we did against Carlton, bruise free and with their minds already on finals.
And you may not think I care for you
When you know down inside that I really do

Offline tigs2011

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1733 on: August 28, 2013, 10:32:54 AM »
LMAO Norf have won one game outside Etihad and that was by 11 against Port at one of their other home grounds.  :whistle

No way Collingwood loses to wannabe Collingwood.

gerkin greg

« Reply #1734 on: August 28, 2013, 10:34:59 AM »
In all this noone has said what Caro was wearing  :banghead

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1735 on: August 28, 2013, 12:46:28 PM »
LMAO Norf have won one game outside Etihad and that was by 11 against Port at one of their other home grounds.  :whistle

If Port downs the blues i would think the pies would rather be dropping this one in order to play port, and i will be putting some coin on Nought

Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline tigs2011

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1736 on: August 28, 2013, 01:05:20 PM »

If Port downs the blues i would think the pies would rather be dropping this one in order to play port, and i will be putting some coin on Nought
I reckon they'll want 5th to play Sydney in Sydney rather than Freo in Freo in week 2. Pies will belt Carlton or Port by a poo load. They're a good team who knows how to get poo done in September. They won't be worried about some minnow 7th-9th team.

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #1737 on: August 28, 2013, 01:46:32 PM »
Bomber made it look like the nut house was missing someone

Rubbed his arms like a junkie repeatedly

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Last Edit: August 28, 2013, 02:48:41 PM by Bentleigh-esque »

tony_montana