Author Topic: Footy Classified  (Read 270637 times)

Offline TigerMonk

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Footy Classified
« Reply #1770 on: September 17, 2013, 09:05:33 AM »
Well Dusty don't have many backers in the footy circle. l think there would be more going through his head then $$$ signs now.  ;D

tony_montana

« Reply #1771 on: September 17, 2013, 09:23:41 AM »
Well Dusty don't have many backers in the footy circle. l think there would be more going through his head then $$$ signs now.  ;D

I doubt that, one thought at a time

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #1772 on: September 24, 2013, 09:51:39 PM »
No mention from the 4 amigos about them talking about Dusty tonight.

Lloyd just said he's heard Richmond and North are the two clubs interested in Heath Shaw.

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #1773 on: September 24, 2013, 10:06:04 PM »
They interviewed Benny Gale and he said he didn't see the offer changing from the one put to Dusty before. The offer put forward was a competitive one based on market value.

Caro said she believed the offer would be the same but with additional behavioural clauses.   

She added it's hard to see the Club willing to deal with Ralph Carr ever again. She could see a situation where Dusty agrees to a new deal without his manager as Club did the deal with Reece Conca without his manager being there.

Lloyd said he was disappointed with Martin last night at the Brownlow. He had a chance to win people back over. Sure enjoy yourself but Dusty and Aaron Edwards putting grapes in each other's mouth wasn't a good look and Dusty's poor second halves in matches is a reflection of someone with a poor lifestyle.

Hutchy, Lyon and Lloyd laughed at Aaron Edwards being Dusty's mentor. Lyon said Martin needs to mentor himself and listen to his coach Damien Hardwick.

gerkin greg

« Reply #1774 on: September 24, 2013, 10:26:31 PM »
Matthew Lloyd used to play with his wife's balls under the table at the Brownlow so I'm not sure he's one to judge, Hutchy's mentor is Pizza The Hut from Spaceballs, and Garry Lyon is a hairy malaka and he needs an eye lift and nasal reconstruction from years spent with his face up the back of blown out hookers

FFS get some perspective

Offline Loui Tufga

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Beaver BLT
« Reply #1775 on: September 24, 2013, 10:30:39 PM »
Matthew Lloyd used to play with his wife's balls under the table at the Brownlow so I'm not sure he's one to judge, Hutchy's mentor is Pizza The Hut from Spaceballs, and Garry Lyon is a hairy malaka and he needs an eye lift and nasal reconstruction from years spent with his face up the back of blown out hookers

FFS get some perspective

LMAO :lol I seen Lloyd and his wife at a wiggles concert once, they had no kids with them :huh
True story!!

gerkin greg

« Reply #1776 on: September 24, 2013, 10:33:49 PM »
 :lol coach was at the same gig

Left with a few good sorts he said

Offline Eat_em_Alive

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1777 on: September 24, 2013, 10:34:32 PM »

FFS get some perspective

Yessss  :clapping
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33n-IS8a1S4&feature=youtube_gdata_player

The anywhere, anytime Tigers.
E A T  E M  A L I V E  M O F O S

Offline tigs2011

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1778 on: September 25, 2013, 12:37:52 AM »

FFS get some perspective

:lol One of your finest.  :clapping

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1779 on: September 25, 2013, 02:39:13 AM »
as Club did the deal with Reece Conca without his manager being there.

Interesting, didn't one on this forum say this never happened :lol

Offline Willy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • All up inside ya.
« Reply #1780 on: September 25, 2013, 03:56:26 AM »
Gerks.
 :bow

Offline yellowandback

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1781 on: September 25, 2013, 05:16:44 AM »

FFS get some perspective

LMAO :lol I seen Lloyd and his wife at a wiggles concert once, they had no kids with them :huh
True story!!

Er, are you saying that this is a problem?
It's that simple Spud
"I discussed (it) with my three daughters, my wife and my 82-year-old mum, because it has really affected me … If those comments … were made about one of my daughters, it would make the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. I would not have liked it at all.”

Offline eliminator

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1782 on: September 25, 2013, 06:46:27 AM »
They interviewed Benny Gale and he said he didn't see the offer changing from the one put to Dusty before. The offer put forward was a competitive one based on market value.

Caro said she believed the offer would be the same but with additional behavioural clauses.   

She added it's hard to see the Club willing to deal with Ralph Carr ever again. She could see a situation where Dusty agrees to a new deal without his manager as Club did the deal with Reece Conca without his manager being there.

Lloyd said he was disappointed with Martin last night at the Brownlow. He had a chance to win people back over. Sure enjoy yourself but Dusty and Aaron Edwards putting grapes in each other's mouth wasn't a good look and Dusty's poor second halves in matches is a reflection of someone with a poor lifestyle.

Hutchy, Lyon and Lloyd laughed at Aaron Edwards being Dusty's mentor. Lyon said Martin needs to mentor himself and listen to his coach Damien Hardwick.

Will the club look at who the player manager is before recruiting a player? It seems a pretty drastic step if it did

Online WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #1783 on: September 25, 2013, 06:51:47 AM »

Yes I did and clearly I was wrong in how I read Caro's article

And I had every intention on coming on here this morning (couldn't do it last night because I got kicked off the computer  ;D) and admitting I was wrong

Is that OK?
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline YellowandBlackBlood

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1784 on: September 25, 2013, 08:07:25 AM »

Yes I did and clearly I was wrong in how I read Caro's article

And I had every intention on coming on here this morning (couldn't do it last night because I got kicked off the computer  ;D) and admitting I was wrong

Is that OK?
We all need to pitch in together and buy WP his own computer!  Most of his money has clearly gone into the RFC coterie payments!!!
OER. Calling it as it is since 2004.