Author Topic: Footy Classified  (Read 270646 times)

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
Re: Footy Classified
« Reply #1860 on: April 15, 2014, 06:14:56 AM »
Very scathing but very true!! THE RFC need to take comments like these on board and act instead of coming up with all the excuses they have.
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline YellowandBlackBlood

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1861 on: April 15, 2014, 07:57:43 AM »
Nah everything is swell at Tigerland. We just needa get better.  :shh
Don't say it so loudly tigs! :shh
OER. Calling it as it is since 2004.

Offline Phil Mrakov

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • They said I could be anything so I became Phil
« Reply #1862 on: April 15, 2014, 09:09:37 AM »
We got another decent mention tonight ...

* Caro said Richmond has been as bad as Carlton has but has flown under the radar thanks to Carlton's woes. Let's hope they come in and face us like Malthouse did tonight when we ask them.

* Lloyd said Richmond has returned to the poorly skilled overly-conservative team that he thought we had gone pass.

* Lyon mentioned that Richmond only played on twice in the back half in the whole first half which is unbelievable.

* Caro blamed Richmond's poor recruiting.

* Lyon thought Vickery at least showed competitiveness last year; it's totally gone this year so dramatically he has fallen away. Caro didn't rate his form last year either.

* Lloyd said speaking of uncompetitiveness, the CHB Troy Chaplin needs to have a good look at himself. His efforts have been really poor this year. Caro said it's unbelievable he's been put into the leadership group. Richmond don't have the leaders as it is. Cotchin is clearly missing Deledio out there.

* Lyon questioned why Matt Thomas was matched on Pendlebury as he has no outside game and Pendlebury just cut loose once he got on the outside as Thomas couldn't go with him. The mix isn't right with the team. Compare Thomas to Matty White who has pace which is something Richmond is missing.

* Lloyd mentioned he was watching the game with Cameron Ling and Ling said that as a tagger he would come off battered and bruised after playing a good side. They would continually crash into him. McCaffer wouldn't have felt a thing against Richmond which is an indictment on the Tigers.

* Caro later on said Benny Gale needs to remove himself from the AFL CEO running. That club is heading into crisis and he needs to have his full focus on Richmond.

:clapping We deserve this and so much more. Club is a shambles
hhhaaarrgghhh hhhhaaarrggghhh hhhhaaaarrrggghh
HHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHHAAAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHH

Offline TigerMonk

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1863 on: April 15, 2014, 10:39:10 AM »
last thing l remember was Caro & Malthouse at it. There is no love between them 2.

Offline Dice

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1864 on: April 15, 2014, 11:38:40 AM »
Caro later on said Benny Gale needs to remove himself from the AFL CEO running. That club is heading into crisis and he needs to have his full focus on Richmond.

LMAO at this pathetic creature. So Benny should forget about his career ambitions should he ? Richmond are heading into crisis ? Really ? 
 What utter crap this thing spews out week after week.  I so wish she didn't barrack for my team. Makes me wanna change clubs.

Tanking has put the club where it's at - Paul Roos

tony_montana

« Reply #1865 on: April 15, 2014, 11:45:39 AM »
i stopped watching all the footy shows a while ago. Its the exact same rehashed BS on each one.

AFL send out the exact same clips/memo to all afl affiliated media for the weeks agenda. Absolute controlled rubbish

Offline TigerMonk

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1866 on: April 15, 2014, 11:56:08 AM »
Caro later on said Benny Gale needs to remove himself from the AFL CEO running. That club is heading into crisis and he needs to have his full focus on Richmond.

LMAO at this pathetic creature. So Benny should forget about his career ambitions should he ? Richmond are heading into crisis ? Really ? 
 What utter crap this thing spews out week after week.  I so wish she didn't barrack for my team. Makes me wanna change clubs.

caro has always spewed rubbish  ;D

Offline Dice

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1867 on: April 15, 2014, 12:21:05 PM »
i stopped watching all the footy shows a while ago. Its the exact same rehashed BS on each one.

AFL send out the exact same clips/memo to all afl affiliated media for the weeks agenda. Absolute controlled rubbish

Spot on Tony  :thumbsup
Tanking has put the club where it's at - Paul Roos

Offline rogerd3

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1868 on: April 15, 2014, 07:44:31 PM »
Good to see Caro back with her regurgitated vomit.
Crisis, please do tell Caro.
5 years ago we were rock bottom, with the ass hanging out of shorts.
We as a club have picked ourselves up by and large from our fantastic supporters and good people running the club.
4 games into a season and we are now in a crisis.
This woman should be on stage, drama queen.
Our recruiting is now poor, funny how no one last year thought to say this, I remember many
an article about our improved recruiting.

I believe someone from RFC gave Ms Wilson a nice phone call today, let's hope her ears were ringing.

Offline bojangles17

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Platinum member 33 years
« Reply #1869 on: April 15, 2014, 07:58:56 PM »
Caro is a whining old #%£% , she hasn't had a good thing to say since 1980  :wallywink
RFC 1885, Often Imitated, Never Equalled

Offline yellowandback

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1870 on: April 15, 2014, 08:00:37 PM »
Good to see Caro back with her regurgitated vomit.
Crisis, please do tell Caro.
5 years ago we were rock bottom, with the ass hanging out of shorts.
We as a club have picked ourselves up by and large from our fantastic supporters and good people running the club.
4 games into a season and we are now in a crisis.
This woman should be on stage, drama queen.
Our recruiting is now poor, funny how no one last year thought to say this, I remember many
an article about our improved recruiting.

I believe someone from RFC gave Ms Wilson a nice phone call today, let's hope her ears were ringing.

:cheers
It's that simple Spud
"I discussed (it) with my three daughters, my wife and my 82-year-old mum, because it has really affected me … If those comments … were made about one of my daughters, it would make the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. I would not have liked it at all.”

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #1871 on: April 15, 2014, 09:44:12 PM »
The video clip of last night's discussion about us called "Trouble in Tigerland" can be watched here:

http://wwos.ninemsn.com.au/footyclassified/video#

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #1872 on: April 28, 2014, 11:13:04 PM »
Some of what they said about Richmond tonight:

* Lyon said Dimma using injuries as an excuse for poor performance is disappointing and displays the pressure the Club is under. That mentioning those three players missing says the side relies on those three. Caro added that Hawthorn beat Essendon with 4-5 of their best players out; North won interstate on the weekend with 3 of their best players. Richmond aren't with them in the top 8 and she never thought they were as she predicted at the start of the season.

* Caro said sadly their recruiting once again has to come under the spotlight. Hutchy said they were competitive for a half but weren't good enough. They have a lot of B- players.

* Lloyd said they lack confidence, they lack run and they lack dare. They aren't kicking enough goals with just 7 on the weekend. 

* Caro said she is really pessimistic regarding where Richmond are at.

* Caro added Hardwick is giving out mixed messages. Last week he said Richmond were better than last year which they clearly are not but then he also used injuries as an excuse for their poor performances. Perhaps he is trying to protect the confidence of the players.

* Caro also said leadership is lacking at the Club. This existed over the offseason with how the club dealt with the Jake King situation and what happened with Dustin Martin. Onfield they lack leadership. She initially said she didn't blame Cotchin as he has no support but late she said they have a young captain who is struggling to deal with the captaincy.

* Lyon mentioned a silent president although Caro said that's how Peggy chooses to be and she will speak eventually when she needs to. Benny Gale has been the real spokesperson for the Club. She added that she believes Benny Gale has had his eye off the ball chasing the AFL gig.

* Lyon said to Caro that her summary gives the impression of one confused footy club.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2014, 12:04:15 AM by one-eyed »

Offline TigerLand

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • I <3 Mrs Hardwick
« Reply #1873 on: April 28, 2014, 11:19:15 PM »
Enlightening stuff.

My 3 year old nephew could have made the same analysis. How basic can an AFL show be?
Go Tigers!

Offline tigs2011

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1874 on: April 28, 2014, 11:36:59 PM »
They just read forums and copy our poo. They get paid for it while we get paid to do something else whilst doing this instead.  :whistle