Author Topic: 2010 Membership - "Yellow & Black - Feel it. Live it. Love it"  (Read 99045 times)

Tigermonk

Re: 2010 Membership
« Reply #45 on: September 22, 2009, 10:51:41 PM »
Centrelink?
Ha! I just bought a brand new C63 AMG last weekend, not sure how I could do that on the dole

lol post up a photo with you next to it  ;D  :rollin

Whats the point when you don't know what I look like?
Secondly, it's built to spec, so it arrives in late November as its still on the production line

only  car you own like that is on facebook  :rollin
« Last Edit: September 23, 2009, 10:04:33 AM by Tigermonk »

Offline tigersalive

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #46 on: September 22, 2009, 11:06:15 PM »
I thought this was about buying a membership, not questioning someone's materialistic possessions, or lack of.   ???

(Nice choice though, Infamy.)
EAT EM ALIVE!

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #47 on: October 20, 2009, 07:05:45 PM »
2010 Coterie Memberships

Register your interest in 2010 Richmond Coterie Memberships.

http://www.richmondfc.com.au/Membership/PremiumMembershipInformation/tabid/10949/Default.aspx

Online WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
2010 Membership
« Reply #48 on: November 10, 2009, 06:07:39 PM »
Details must be close as the RFC has this under membership news ...  ;D

========================================================

New Package Options for 2010

With the 2010 Richmond membership campaign close to being launched, Tiger fans and members are being informed about a number of changes to membership packages for the new season.

• Premium A reserved seat holders are now classified as Premium Plus members
• Premium B and Premium C reserved seat holders are now classified as Premium members
• Budget reserved seat holders are now classified as Access Plus members
• 11 and 17 game members without reserved seating are now classified as Access (general admission) members

Please note we have only renamed our packages and that this will not affect member benefits you had in the past. If you have an allocated reserved seat this will not change and you can still renew the same seat you held in 2009 (provided it is prior to the seat renewal cut-off of date of Wednesday, December 2, 2009. After this date it cannot be guaranteed).

Why have the packages changed?

Extensive research with our members and supporters over the last 18 months has helped us to identify what members want in their membership packages. As a result, we have redesigned our packages to better suit member needs and we will continue to refine them over coming seasons. The new tiered membership structure creates a simple, uncomplicated range of packages. This allows members to easily decide which package suits them, based on the benefits they value most.

We are now offering three levels of membership packages for our reserved seat holders. Members simply choose their package based on their seating preference and then tailor to their individual needs (i.e. adult/concession/junior/family, entry to 11 or 17 games).

Our packages are detailed in the 2010 membership brochure (available online at richmondfc.com.au). (NB: as of 6.00pm 10/11/09 the brochure isn't on the web ) ;D

How is my membership classified?
Your membership package is classified by your choice of seating at the MCG and/or Etihad Stadium or by choice of no reserved seating (general admission).

What is the difference between the old membership categories and the new ones?
Previously members would select their membership type (i.e. Adult/Concession/Junior/Family), the 11 or 17 game package and then could choose to upgrade by adding a reserved seat across various seating categories. If you held a reserved seat it was classified as Premium A, Premium B, Premium C or Budget. These categories have been renamed and are now classified as Premium Plus (formerly Premium A), Premium (formerly Premium B and C) and Access Plus (formerly Budget).

Members will now choose the membership category (based on their reserved seating preference) and then within that category will select their relevant membership type (Adult, Concession, Junior, Family or AFL Club Support Seat Upgrade) and also the number of games they wish to have access to (11 home games or 17 home and away games).

Members who do not hold a reserved seat have been renamed and now classified as Access (general admission) members. Members choose the Access package and then from within that category select their relevant membership type (i.e. Adult, Concession, Junior or Family) and the number of games they wish to attend (11 home games or 17 home and away games).

Please note that we have not removed any of the member benefits that you have had in the past; we have renamed our membership packages.

Why have Premium B and Premium C been merged into one category; Now “Premium”?
Due to a low demand for Premium B seating and in fitting with our strategy to streamline and simplify membership options we have combined both Premium B and C into one package; “Premium”.

The name of my membership has changed. Has my reserved seat changed?
The names of our membership packages and reserved seating categories have changed in 2010, but your allocated reserved seat has not changed (provided you wish to retain the same package you had in 2009). You can still renew the same seat you held in 2009 (provided it is prior to the seat renewal cut-off date of Wednesday, December 2, 2009. After this date it cannot be guaranteed). It is up to you if you wish to change your seat.

I would like to change seats, how do I do this?
Depending on where you would like to sit, changing your seat may mean you are also changing your package. Of course you can still change your seat within your current package also.

All seat changes are subject to availability. You can request to change your seat allocation and/or package on your renewal or application form or by contacting Member and Supporter Services on 1300 RICHMOND (1300 742 466).

If you have any further queries please do not hesitate to contact Member and Supporter Services on 1300 RICHMOND (1300 742 466).

http://www.richmondfc.com.au/membership%20news/tabid/7645/default.aspx

"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline Smokey

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #49 on: November 10, 2009, 09:07:49 PM »
So the only difference I see is a name change and merge of 2 similar categories.  Am I right - is that it??  If so, thats really listening to your members!  :-\

Tigermonk

« Reply #50 on: November 10, 2009, 09:47:30 PM »
So the only difference I see is a name change and merge of 2 similar categories.  Am I right - is that it??  If so, thats really listening to your members!  :-\

no memberships for me next season

Online WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #51 on: November 10, 2009, 10:07:36 PM »

In fairness smokey I think we need to see the final brochure first before we can judge
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline Smokey

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #52 on: November 10, 2009, 10:42:55 PM »

In fairness smokey I think we need to see the final brochure first before we can judge

Yeah, I know, I'm still cranky that us full members who live in Qld had to pay to see our home game on the Gold Coast.  I'll believe "listening to the members" when I see it.

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #53 on: November 11, 2009, 03:57:49 AM »
Yep looks like an administrative change more than anything else. Whereas before you chose your type of membership and then added a reserve seat afterwards, they now want you to decide on what reserve seat category you want and then choose the type of membership. I'm not sure what difference it makes to us.

No slogan yet. Perhaps Simon and Garfunkel's 'The Sounds of Silence' lol.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline Infamy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #54 on: November 11, 2009, 08:35:38 AM »

Not sure why you feel the need to repeatedly announce this

Actually yes I do, you're an attention whore

Tigermonk

« Reply #55 on: November 11, 2009, 11:41:27 AM »

cause l had enough of forking out for junior league quality football from a AFL club that supposed to put on the best quality skills in Australian football. We pay huge money to go to games even being members. A family day out cost me $400 min or a weekend can be twice that. Anyway its not about money. Its about the quality for the money.

If the AFL want to charge crazy prices for food & drinks & the clubs charge supporters to sit & watch football than it would want to be top quality football.
that is my whole point

Them skill errors & bad decision making are so basic them footballers alone reguardless of who coaches them, there is no way in the world after watching 10 years of consistant ugly football & a 15th finish on the ladder at the end of a coaching rein & all the promises in the world things will change is enough for me

l'm not paying any club to watch crap like that & l'm a MCC & AFL member so why throw away money, its people like me who have stuck by the club supporting it & things just never got any better because the wrong people were at the helm of the club

Now l have a cut off point & thats my choice. If my other family members want memberships, then l will pay for them cause its thier choice to support the club the way they want.  l dont make thier decisions for them. They are all old enough to take themselves to the games whenever

As for being a attention whore  :lol l come here to vent about a club l have supported & been part of all my life. l'm no forum whore otherwise l would be on all the forum sites like you cause thats your life  :lol while l read this stuff mostly off the workbench when l get spare time.

Imfamy grow up & get a life, l love the Richmond football club & all football in general & thats what brought me to look at forums to see if other supporters felt the same as l did.
There are many like myself who are not happy & if things dont change there will be alot more & memberships will fall

« Last Edit: November 11, 2009, 03:56:00 PM by one-eyed »

bushranger

« Reply #56 on: November 11, 2009, 11:52:06 AM »
I'm not getting into the politic's of what is going on with you Tigermonk in here.
But I tend to agree with what you have said.
I for one will not turn my back on our club as you have said it is a life time of support that we have behind us.
I unlike you are the only one in my family to have a membership.
The rest as you have said have their own minds.
I will be increasing my membership to the 11 game concession ticket.
That will be my xmas present from my kids.

Tigermonk

« Reply #57 on: November 11, 2009, 12:17:00 PM »
I'm not getting into the politic's of what is going on with you Tigermonk in here.
But I tend to agree with what you have said.
I for one will not turn my back on our club as you have said it is a life time of support that we have behind us.
I unlike you are the only one in my family to have a membership.
The rest as you have said have their own minds.
I will be increasing my membership to the 11 game concession ticket.
That will be my xmas present from my kids.

Its always nice to get a membership in the xmas stocking.
Make sure you get all axcited in front of the kids if they are young it helps bribe them to become Tigers  ;D

Me l'm just a little mad at the decline in skills over the years & not just from our club
l find the AFL is in complete damage mode & from Auskick to AFL there are problem in programs & rules of the game

bushranger

« Reply #58 on: November 11, 2009, 01:33:32 PM »
I don't have to worry about my kids they are adults.
The daughter has one and one on the way and I have got them over to us now.
So we all are Tiger's now but only me with the membership.
But I would rather have them with us than support anyone else.
And the Granddaughter will say when she see's a Pie's guernsey. Collingwood suck.
So she is fully converted.
I will get her a membership next year so she can pick her favourite player.

Offline Infamy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #59 on: November 11, 2009, 01:44:30 PM »

cause l had enough of forking out for junior league quality football from a AFL club that supposed to put on the best quality skills in Australian football. We pay huge money to go to games even being members. A family day out cost me $400 min or a weekend can be twice that. Anyway its not about money. Its about the quality for the money.

If the AFL want to charge crazy prices for food & drinks & the clubs charge supporters to sit & watch football than it would want to be top quality football.
that is my whole point

Them skill errors & bad decision making are so basic them footballers alone reguardless of who coaches them, there is no way in the world after watching 10 years of consistant ugly football & a 15th finish on the ladder at the end of a coaching rein & all the promises in the world things will change is enough for me

l'm not paying any club to watch crap like that & l'm a MCC & AFL member so why throw away money, its people like me who have stuck by the club supporting it & things just never got any better because the wrong people were at the helm of the club

Now l have a cut off point & thats my choice. If my other family members want memberships, then l will pay for them cause its thier choice to support the club the way they want.  l dont make thier decisions for them. They are all old enough to take themselves to the games whenever

As for being a attention whore  :lol , l come here to vent about a club l have supported & been part of all my life. l'm no forum whore otherwise l would be on all the forum sites like you cause thats your life  :lol while l read this stuff mostly off the workbench when l get spare time.

Imfamy grow up & get a life, l love the Richmond football club & all football in general & thats what brought me to look at forums to see if other supporters felt the same as l did.
There are many like myself who are not happy & if things dont change there will be alot more & memberships will fall

« Last Edit: November 11, 2009, 03:56:51 PM by one-eyed »