Author Topic: RANCE NAHAS and FOLEY  (Read 10790 times)

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
Re: RANCE NAHAS and FOLEY
« Reply #60 on: May 22, 2013, 12:08:06 PM »
Wrong. Rance had more marks that Dawes had touches aka got to the ball before the poo truck.

Dawes was rubbish. 5 clangers and 4 frees against. from 7 kicks. LMAO

Uncontested marks from switching the play have nothing to do with your key forward opponent who is playing a role in a zone. Dawes contributed 4 goals and had other score involvements. Rance didn't beat him at all. Dawes had an influence on the game and that is unacceptable as he's a poo player who gets poo delivery. Yet he kicks 2 (would have been 3 if not for Davey stealing his free), has several score involvements (Schulz had 11 of those on Rancer) takes 7 marks and let's not forget he's one of the worst players of all time.

Dawes is such a poo truck hes had a good game coz he split a pack.

No one said he had a good game. Learn how to life :fishing

Offline tigs2011

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #61 on: May 22, 2013, 01:11:43 PM »
What's 'learn how to life' meant to mean? Ok maybe I should have written 'Dawes is such a poo truck that he gets judged on how many packs he splits rather than actually getting the footy and not stuffing up.'  ;D

Online The Machine

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #62 on: May 22, 2013, 01:33:39 PM »
Wrong. Rance had more marks that Dawes had touches aka got to the ball before the poo truck.

Uncontested marks from switching the play have nothing to do with your key forward opponent who is playing a role in a zone. Dawes contributed 4 goals and had other score involvements. Rance didn't beat him at all. Dawes had an influence on the game and that is unacceptable as he's a poo player who gets poo delivery. Yet he kicks 2 (would have been 3 if not for Davey stealing his free), has several score involvements (Schulz had 11 of those on Rancer) takes 7 marks and let's not forget he's one of the worst players of all time.

Yes Dawes kicked 2 goals but this was on Batch in the first quarter not on Rance. Rance beat Dawes when he was moved to him which is clear if you watch the game closely. 

Offline tigs2011

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #63 on: May 22, 2013, 01:35:04 PM »

Yes Dawes kicked 2 goals but this was on Batch in the first quarter not on Rance. Rance beat Dawes when he was moved to him which is clear if you watch the game closely.
Coach was watching the end of the Port game before flicking to our game at 1/4 time.  :shh

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #64 on: May 22, 2013, 01:36:25 PM »
True, true. Gerks texted me and said Dawes had kicked 2 on Rancer. Now I know he was just winding me up

Offline tigs2011

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #65 on: May 22, 2013, 01:39:24 PM »
True, true. Gerks texted me and said Dawes had kicked 2 on Rancer. Now I know he was just winding me up
;D Bloody gerks

gerkin greg

« Reply #66 on: May 22, 2013, 02:11:25 PM »
 :shh ;D

Offline Dice

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #67 on: May 22, 2013, 02:39:33 PM »
don't drink Beer
Geez who woulda guessed ?  Bacardi breezers would be your go wouldn't it ?
Tanking has put the club where it's at - Paul Roos

Offline tigs2011

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #68 on: May 22, 2013, 02:40:01 PM »
 :lol

Offline Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #69 on: November 12, 2018, 10:43:37 PM »
Any chance this thread could be stickied, it feels like every week I am reading a new hate thread on these guys
hate now thats a strong word little head in the sand chucky. its more like honest appraisal.  the truth hurts sometimes i suppose.
the truth is he struggles to compete one on one. he falls over, regularly misjudges the ball in the air and regularly makes howlers with ball in hand. thats exactly what you dont want from your kpds.
  if that is hate then yes im guilty of it, but lets face it, the reality is its nothing more than honesty.

Lulz
“I find it nearly impossible to make those judgments, but he is certainly up there with the really important ones, he is certainly up there with the Francis Bourkes and the Royce Harts and the Kevin Bartlett and the Kevin Sheedys, there is no doubt about that,” Balme said.

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #70 on: November 13, 2018, 07:58:37 AM »
Great thread bump HRT

I had forgotten about this beauty

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #71 on: November 13, 2018, 08:59:25 AM »
lol at the defenders of all things rance.
if we are smart we will be shopping him around in the hope of getting something decent for him. yes even i am optimistic at times but i dont think rival clubs are dumb enough to give up something decent for a hack.

things that regularly happen
gets beaten one on one, falls over at critical time and often, regularly misjudges the ball in the air, regularly gives away free kicks, regularly gets caught out of position because he lacks a footy brain and he regularly turns the ball over under pressure. he probably concedes more goals than any other defender in the entire comp.
yet all of these things are forgiven in a heart beat because hes courageous he pulls of the odd desperate spoil or has the odd despeate act. unbelievable.

This is probably the most wrong post ever

Offline Slipper

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #72 on: November 13, 2018, 09:22:51 AM »
if we are smart we will be shopping him around in the hope of getting something decent for him. yes even i am optimistic at times but i dont think rival clubs are dumb enough to give up something decent for a hack.

gets beaten one on one, falls over at critical time and often, regularly misjudges the ball in the air, regularly gives away free kicks, regularly gets caught out of position because he lacks a footy brain and he regularly turns the ball over under pressure. he probably concedes more goals than any other defender in the entire comp.
yet all of these things are forgiven in a heart beat because hes courageous he pulls of the odd desperate spoil or has the odd despeate act. unbelievable.

True, but you are just upset because he referred to you to you as 'little head in the sand Chucky' :lol

Offline the claw

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #73 on: November 13, 2018, 11:22:18 AM »

So way back in 2013 he was not falling over at critical times, was not getting beaten one v one regularly, was not regularly misjudging the ball in the air, was not turning the ball over under pressure and was not regularly concedeing goals.
As i have regularly said i stand by everything i have said about Rance at the time.  he was poor, and this thread shows i was not the only one who saw it.

if you want to revise history just to make yourself look good or join in a 6 yr old thread just to try and score a few cheap points go for it,Says more about you than anything you post.

i stand by what i said head in the sand chucky. He was poor for a good while before he became a good player. and my commentary reflected it.
At the risk of copping more vitriol i still think he struggles standing toe to toe in one v ones.

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #74 on: November 13, 2018, 12:54:15 PM »
 :lol