Author Topic: Jack Riewoldt - Triple Coleman medallist [merged]  (Read 466115 times)

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
Re: Jack Riewoldt - Triple Coleman medallist [merged]
« Reply #1305 on: May 13, 2012, 02:01:26 PM »
Quick let's trade him... :whistle :whistle ::) ::).......

Get rid of him, Nahas, Foley....the lot of them.....then we can rebuild again and again and again...
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Online Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1306 on: May 13, 2012, 02:29:00 PM »
Jack is not for sale

Nahas though....., no one would have him he is too small

Online Tigeritis™©®

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Richmond, Premiers 2017.2019
« Reply #1307 on: May 13, 2012, 02:37:10 PM »
Jack is not for sale

I don't agree. Alot of people like nahas including alot on this forum. I think there will be a few clubs willing to have him on their list as a "lively goal sneak" with good defensive side to his game.
Time to trade him is at seasons end. 
The club that keeps giving.

Online Go Richo 12

• Richmond tragic, bleeding heart, hopeless cricketer and terrible fisherman.
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1308 on: May 13, 2012, 02:41:28 PM »
Jack is not for sale

His team mates don't think he is too small :o

Tigermonk

« Reply #1309 on: May 13, 2012, 04:53:19 PM »
still dont like his game. Yes he kicks goals but he should be working harder & following the play through instead of stopping. this lets the other team get the ball out easy. Also expects his teammates to do the hard work while he watches. Dimma really needs to jump on this guy now & lay the law down to him.
Once this is done you will see more goals & less strain on the team overall.

Online Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1310 on: May 13, 2012, 05:01:35 PM »
Jack is not for sale

LOL yeh spose he is big where it counts

gerkin greg

« Reply #1311 on: May 13, 2012, 05:10:10 PM »
can touch the bottom of a pint glass

Offline Danog

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1312 on: May 13, 2012, 05:11:16 PM »
Jack is not for sale

LOL yeh spose he is big where it counts

Maybe that's why they keep kickin it to him. Scared of getting clubbed.  :-\

Online one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #1313 on: May 16, 2012, 02:55:30 AM »
Riewoldt 'starting to warm up'
Jared Lynch
The Age
May 16, 2012

JACK Riewoldt is playing at an ''acceptable'' standard, with the key forward yet to put on his ''kicking boots'' this season, Richmond coach Damien Hardwick says.

Riewoldt managed 10 possessions in Saturday's win against Sydney, but still kicked 4.4.

Although he feels his season is starting to warm up, Hardwick said Riewoldt was still off his best.

''He doesn't lose his mojo that often,'' Hardwick said yesterday. ''The good thing about him is he's starting to get some scoreboard recognition.

''[But] overall, he is performing at a standard that is acceptable, it's probably not to the level that we know he can play at. His kicking boots haven't been on this year. I think he's kicked more points than goals, mind you, 'Buddy' [Hawthorn's Lance Franklin] is in the same boat at the moment.

''We have just got to make sure that when he does take his opportunities, he converts them on the scoreboard.''

While Riewoldt hadn't been at his attacking best, Hardwick said he was playing good, defensive footy.

''People are very harsh on him in regards to his output offensively, but defensively and from a contested possession wise, he's actually holding the fort reasonably well.

''Defensively, he's leading our tackles inside 50, he's leading the AFL, I think, in ground ball inside 50s.''

Read more: http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-news/riewoldt-starting-to-warm-up-20120515-1yp2a.html#ixzz1uxTFgkZl

Online one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #1314 on: May 20, 2012, 05:33:48 PM »
WHAT'S WRONG WITH JACK RIEWOLDT?
Glenn McFarlane
May 20, 2012

Yes, the 2010 Coleman Medal winner has kicked 17 goals this season, but something's missing, and it's hurting the Tigers.

Three times this season he has kicked four goals in a game, but he hasn't been anywhere near the damaging form of the past. He was kept in check in the Dreamtime game, kicking one goal, and struggling to impact on the game.

What Jack needs is a bit of space, and some renewed confidence. He needs to get on the lead more often, instead of being seemingly obsessed with locking arms with his opponents in forward grapples.

Herald-Sun link

Offline Mr Magic

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1315 on: May 23, 2012, 09:42:25 AM »
I thought Jack was a huge part of our push towards a premiership. Right now I'm not so sure.

Worrying.. :huh

Offline Loui Tufga

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Beaver BLT
« Reply #1316 on: May 23, 2012, 10:28:56 AM »
I thought Jack was a huge part of our push towards a premiership. Right now I'm not so sure.

Jack certainly will play a big part in that push but he desperately needs help from those around him. We need Vickery, Miller or someone else to fire p in the onward line to take some attention away from jack, at the moment that's all there worried about, no backman give a rats weather Any other forward gets the ball because there doing nothing with it after they et it!!!

gerkin greg

« Reply #1317 on: May 23, 2012, 10:33:00 AM »
needs his teammates to tell him what they really think of his performances and get his head back in the game

Offline Stripes

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1318 on: May 23, 2012, 10:53:45 AM »

Jack certainly will play a big part in that push but he desperately needs help from those around him. We need Vickery, Miller or someone else to fire p in the onward line to take some attention away from jack, at the moment that's all there worried about, no backman give a rats weather Any other forward gets the ball because there doing nothing with it after they et it!!!

Yes I have to agree. It's the old predictability or 'kick it to Richo' factor once again. We are looking for Jack 9 times out of ten at the moment, especially with Miller pushing up the ground more. We are missing another tall target at the moment and another tall CHF who can roost the ball quickly to Jack and co who are one out.

So Vickery needs to come in and Dimma needs to direct our mids to look for him first.

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1319 on: May 23, 2012, 10:27:12 PM »
Jack doesnt need team mates to fire to make him better, who was his big help in his coleman year? Did it ll himself