Author Topic: Jordan McMahon  (Read 21196 times)

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Jordan McMahon
« Reply #150 on: October 11, 2011, 10:41:05 PM »
eff me ramps, no one is denying the club has been crap for 30 years.

let it go, your only digging deeper

According to you and some others who disagree with my opinion. I have simply said that I feel Richmond supporters deserve better and that I will not just subscribe to the view that I should support everything the club does. That is all.

Yet you wont say what that better is?  :huh
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Online Loui Tufga

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Beaver BLT
« Reply #151 on: October 11, 2011, 10:52:36 PM »
McMahon is one of the best kicks in the AFL and we would be lucky to get him. Mr Blaisee with another pearl of wisdom.

Thanks for the laughs  :lol

Hey dipstick, least these guys put there neck on the line, you just wait till it all goes to hell then sit back and take pot shots fyom the cheap seats :wallywink :wallywink
I have made lots of early calls INCLUDING annual player gradings which many agreed with and some others didnt. I also clearly remember before the trade for McMahon that I called for the board to VETO the trade.
People who support everything the club does jumped up and down. Anyway, I have made lots of early calls, many of them correct, some incorrect but I have made them. Some of you just dont like the truth and that is that the club hasnt performed for 3 decades. Thats the facts. Thats the sad reality.

I completely understand where the club is at ATM probally more so than you! Surly for the first time in 30 years you are seeing the club move forward all be it slowly? We have cut our list to the bone the last 2 seasons and are doing what we can to replenish our stocks with kids but this is the problem we are just kids!! It is fact we have a younger side than the gold coast and we have not been given a single concession or hand out by the AFL.
We are behind the 8 ball big time but magic aint going to happen overnight....We are moving forward, dragging up the past at every corner isn't going to help us!
If your happy to dwell on the past then good for you but if I was you I would start seeking help now because the sad truth is we have a few seasons to go yet!!

Offline blaisee

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #152 on: October 12, 2011, 09:46:33 AM »
McMahon is one of the best kicks in the AFL and we would be lucky to get him. Mr Blaisee with another pearl of wisdom.

so the best you can do is pull out a post from 4 years ago about me saying mcmahon was a great kick, well, guess what he was. I take it as a real compliment that you are re-reading my posts from FOUR years ago, unfortunately for you I have to admit I am not going to waste my time going through your old posts because the truth is, you have never ever said anything

meaningful
enlightening
or relevant

The Mcmahaon trade was a bust, we got screwed, get over it, it was 4 years ago, alot of things have changed since then, if you can't see that your either
a) not looking hard enough
b) just incapable of understanding the truth due to a inbuilt bias
c) not smart enough to figure it out

You and jack should run away together and live happily ever after in your deluded state.

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #153 on: October 12, 2011, 10:39:08 AM »
LOL at jack and his football knowledge

Shultz according to jack is the worst player in the afl, but chocco wants him, I reckon chocco knows a bit more about football then you do mate ::)

Mcmahon is one of the best kicks in the afl, we would be lucky to get him'

cant please some fans, complain about a lack of skill, yet still complain when we try and recruit quick skillful players

oh well thankfully rfc make their own decisions are not swayed by disgruntled ex employees with not so "hidden" agendas
 :sleep

Another rip snorter thread this one. I suggest people read it from the beginning and we can all get some laughs. Of course people like me are just pot shot from the cheap seat type supporters. Pity that those of us who arent apologists can see the truth but its the same old songs from the same old supporters who come in here year after year defending the indefensible.  :lol ;D

let it go Ramps. Same old people who cant handle a blunt assessment of our footy club.

Truth hurts and yes the same people wouldve defended Mcmahon to the very end

eff me ramps, no one is denying the club has been crap for 30 years.

let it go, your only digging deeper

According to you and some others who disagree with my opinion. I have simply said that I feel Richmond supporters deserve better and that I will not just subscribe to the view that I should support everything the club does. That is all.

Yet you wont say what that better is?  :huh

I know you werent asking me AL but IMO better wouldve been and i stress the draft period is not done yet, but better wouldve been to throw up Foley and a compo pick to get another potential A grade.

The club has moved forward, albeit slowly. Evidence of this is the recruit of Gale, Houli for free and this Morris kid, although time will tell how good he is.

I have always maintained i will wait till the end of the this month until i see who they get rid of but i find it very strange how Jackson and Edwards have not been thrown up. Maybe they have who knows but if we are seriously to move forward it must be without spuds like these guys and more of the Rance, Houli type.

Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Online Loui Tufga

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Beaver BLT
« Reply #154 on: October 12, 2011, 10:47:14 AM »

I know you werent asking me AL but IMO better wouldve been and i stress the draft period is not done yet, but better wouldve been to throw up Foley and a compo pick to get another potential A grade.

Considering Ramps won't answer this question maybe you can, Witch potential A grader should we be chasing with Foley and our priority pick?? Who is on the market that you think we should get??

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #155 on: October 12, 2011, 10:59:07 AM »

Considering Ramps won't answer this question maybe you can, Witch potential A grader should we be chasing with Foley and our priority pick?? Who is on the market that you think we should get??

JOM but thats an easy choice because everyone is after him. Truth is i know what you know but it would be good if we could be hungry and just show a bit of balls. Getting Maric in the PSd is an example i would like to see. Tell Crows to get stuffed and get Maric for free

My point is that Foley, has his flaws but many clubs see him as a B grader. Adding to that our comp and we could snare a very good player. That being said a compo pick next year could also land us a very good player next year also.

As i said i will always wait until 31 Oct to see who we select and more importantly who we hold onto.

Jackson and Edwards should be offered up. Players like this, particulary the former, do nothing to improve our clubs on field success. 5 years in the system and still we live in hope. Ive had enough of hope we need to continue the cull of rubbish.

ive come to the realization that our players are that bad no club is interested in them. We have a lot of work to do
Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Online Loui Tufga

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Beaver BLT
« Reply #156 on: October 12, 2011, 11:22:29 AM »
I agree with everything you'v said but the problem is the whole GWS thing :banghead
Every club has made sure there required players have secure contracts for this season to prevent being raped by GWS!! This makes it very hard for us or any club to trade for A grade players because A..The player would really want to come to us in the first place and B...The club there from can and will demand Overs for the player because the still contracted.

It's a real catch 22........ Unfortunately I don't think this season is the season to land a big fish no matter what we offer up ::) ::)

I agree with the Maric thing, we need to hold firm with these pricks, anything more than our 3rd rounder will be a disgrace >:( Surely there is some other hack running around in another league we can get to fill the gap if Maric falls through??

10 FLAGS

« Reply #157 on: October 12, 2011, 12:44:24 PM »

so the best you can do is pull out a post from 4 years ago about me saying mcmahon was a great kick, well, guess what he was. I take it as a real compliment that you are re-reading my posts from FOUR years ago, unfortunately for you I have to admit I am not going to waste my time going through your old posts because the truth is, you have never ever said anything

meaningful
enlightening
or relevant

The Mcmahaon trade was a bust, we got screwed, get over it, it was 4 years ago, alot of things have changed since then, if you can't see that your either

You and jack should run away together and live happily ever after in your deluded state.

It took me all of 20 seconds last night to find these posts. If I wanted I could have put up scores more but I didnt because I didnt want to ruin the forum.

So I will tell you why I did it. I did it because every year you and I have this same debate. Every year you tell me the same thing, every year its the same old song. Your just someone who cant handle the truth. The administration and those who have worked in Richmonds recruiting and football department have failed the supporters. Every year you all want us to pay out for memberships, for tiger fighting funds, for jack dyer foundations and the rest. And in the end - all we ever get as supporters is complete poo. Thats the truth!

I didnt like bringing up  these old posts, but you cant keep rolling out the same old poo year in year out. Just come out and say - Yes we failed. We are sorry. We will do better. Will provide hope to the supporters. We will recruit better players. We will recruit bigger name players. But alas this year is the same.

If you think that everyone should just go along with everything your mistaken. Richmond is a famous and storied football club, we are not Amway.

Offline jezza

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #158 on: October 12, 2011, 12:47:33 PM »
What players we attract during trade week is not a key measure by which I assess our club.
By your standards Brisbane of the last 2 years must be an amazing club because they brought in Fevola, Maguire, Raines and Staker.

gerkin greg

« Reply #159 on: October 12, 2011, 12:51:02 PM »
The reality is no clubs pull in the big names in trade week.

10 FLAGS

« Reply #160 on: October 12, 2011, 12:51:54 PM »

meaningful
enlightening
or relevant

You have to admit though your posts in this thread and the other one in the New Dawn thread they were absolute rip snorters lol. Anyway - for once, try and do the right thing and just admit where we are at as a club and stop defending the indefensible.

10 FLAGS

« Reply #161 on: October 12, 2011, 12:54:06 PM »

Sorry Gerks but some big names have transferred to other clubs during trade weeks over the years.

Online Loui Tufga

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Beaver BLT
« Reply #162 on: October 12, 2011, 12:54:52 PM »
Anyway - for once, try and do the right thing and just admit where we are at as a club and stop defending the indefensible.

In you opinion Exactly where do you think were at as a club??

Online Loui Tufga

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Beaver BLT
« Reply #163 on: October 12, 2011, 12:57:07 PM »

Sorry Gerks but some big names have transferred to other clubs during trade weeks over the years.

lol....Over the years :lol You and the olden days :banghead I supose you have been listening to SEN on your Wireless ;D

Give us some BIG name A graders that are transferring THIS year?? You really need to stop living in the past......

10 FLAGS

« Reply #164 on: October 12, 2011, 12:58:32 PM »
Anyway - for once, try and do the right thing and just admit where we are at as a club and stop defending the indefensible.

In you opinion Exactly where do you think were at as a club??

A hell of a long way from winning a flag. A hell of long way away if we dont get some more A grade talent into the club.