Author Topic: Tigers look at Miller's position - Caro  (Read 18372 times)

Gordon Bennett

Re: Tigers look at Miller's position - Caro
« Reply #120 on: May 14, 2007, 10:41:11 AM »
It is a relief to read the above posts of Fwoy and William Powell. There is no doubt that they are making a lot of sense.Blind Freddy could see that.

I've been caught up recently in squabbling or jousting with two of the people they have been partly referring to. I know that I'm wasting my time, and that it doesn't achieve anything.All I'm doing is lowering myself to their level. My defence is that I got so frustrated with what they were saying,which has been so repetitious, ego-driven, and destructive, that I felt I had to say something.

Consequently, I'll be shutting up from now on.

Life goes on

« Reply #121 on: May 14, 2007, 12:46:44 PM »
Hey Gordon, if I am one of the two you are referring too, I have shut up, Couldnt care less anymore.

letsgetiton!

« Reply #122 on: May 14, 2007, 01:01:11 PM »
It is a relief to read the above posts of Fwoy and William Powell. There is no doubt that they are making a lot of sense.Blind Freddy could see that.

I've been caught up recently in squabbling or jousting with two of the people they have been partly referring to. I know that I'm wasting my time, and that it doesn't achieve anything.All I'm doing is lowering myself to their level. My defence is that I got so frustrated with what they were saying,which has been so repetitious, ego-driven, and destructive, that I felt I had to say something.

Consequently, I'll be shutting up from now on.

"lowering yourself to their level"

hey gorgon, what makes you think your better than me or anyone in this world,
tell you what, you are weak and cant accept reality, and if you think your are better than me your are wrong, your are not even worthy of eating my faeces!

Ox

« Reply #123 on: May 14, 2007, 01:07:43 PM »
what if teh rfc have finally realised like many of us uncluding me, that terry wallace cant coach.
what if these rumours are not rumours and are true

isnt it funny and ironic that when spud knew he would not be our coach anymore we had our worst yr ever and kept on losing

the parallels are so similar, maybe wallce knows he is in the gun and is coaching accordingly

who knows but it does make you wonder and ask questions

ur the biggest poo talker on the board mate.
LOL@the crap that flows from ur mouth...so now why the neutral post (as above)

letsgetiton!

« Reply #124 on: May 14, 2007, 03:03:33 PM »
what if teh rfc have finally realised like many of us uncluding me, that terry wallace cant coach.
what if these rumours are not rumours and are true

isnt it funny and ironic that when spud knew he would not be our coach anymore we had our worst yr ever and kept on losing

the parallels are so similar, maybe wallce knows he is in the gun and is coaching accordingly

who knows but it does make you wonder and ask questions

ur the biggest poo talker on the board mate.
LOL@the crap that flows from ur mouth...so now why the neutral post (as above)

well done champ, once again the wise one has spoken,  i worship you , you are the man  :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow

Offline DallasCrane

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • roll on 2011
« Reply #125 on: May 14, 2007, 06:45:09 PM »
I just read this thread for the first time, and it scares me.

xXx, if you wanna brag about your sex life, there are forums around for that type of thing.
Similarly, if you'd like an audience for your neanderthal attitudes to biology, you should be able to find them on those same sites.

I do not believe for one minute that Terry has lost the youngsters. There is nothing wrong with pontificating on some of the things that happen at the inner sanctum of the club. Making stuff up for dramatic effect however is just ridiculous and as Moi pointed out actually hurt the club.

Finally, I am shocked that GB would offer you an olive branch X, in the form of a pretty clever joke, and you just slap him back in the face with it. Perhaps you didn't even get the joke!

Experience is a good school. But the fees are high.
Heinrich Heine

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #126 on: May 14, 2007, 07:01:08 PM »
What these rumours show is that this Club has learnt absolutely nothing in the last 25 years - NOTHING!

We are our own worst enemy. Why ???  because we just don't seem to get it.

To the supposedly faceless people behind the scenes who are supposedly making "waves" to change things - sorry been there done that and we just end up where we have always been; in the poohhouse!

I am sick to death of ego driven cowards - who posture and manoeuvre to suit their own purposes and ultimelately think they are bigger than this club, bleat that they have the CLub's best interest at heart when the only thing that seems remotely close to thier hearts are their egos.

Yes we are having a crap year, yes I am a peeed off as everyone else but to implode again like we've always done is not the answer. Never has been never will be.

When the hell will we ever learn :banghead :banghead
Well said WP and fwoy.

If we want to know what the cancer is that has infected our club for the past 25 years it is these faceless tossers on the periphery of the Club who are snipers. They get their jollies picking club officials off. They think because they are a member of a coterie group they are god. I've told the story before of a club official in the late 80's talking to our U19 players in the rooms and some of these losers at the back of the crowd watching whispering absolute crap about this club official (who I knew). We had another one these idiots who was a member of the Shepparton RFC members group tell people in the crowd a couple of years ago at a St Kilda game that Richo had in his contract how the forward line will set-up with him the centre of attention. Who needs "supporters" like these  :banghead

The frightening thing is if these rumours are indeed fact as claimed then the board has learnt nothing from the past continues to be spineless and basically the players run our Club. Worse still is some of the changes rumoured have a number of "ifs" and the Club will be even more a laughing stock if these "ifs" don't come off. That's how we ended up with Spud in the first place :scream.   
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

letsgetiton!

« Reply #127 on: May 14, 2007, 07:17:33 PM »
beleive what u want dc. but it seems many things have gone way over your head. go back to primary school , start afresh

Online WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #128 on: May 14, 2007, 10:58:28 PM »
Perhaps one idea the club should investigate is to ask members who post on websites to provide their real details, so we can tell them to well and truly f*ck off and find another club to be destructive towards, rather than use the internet and the RFC to feed their own egos. I find it funny that people that complain about the jobs for the boys mentality at footy clubs p*ss and whine when their very own "job for the boy" privelige is removed. for the past 6 months this site has been nothing more than a vehicle for certain people to push their own agenda.

A clique of the rolling eyes brigade has emerged ::), which quite frankly make this site impossible to enjoy anymore. I almost feel like braving the other sites just to get away from the repetitive garbage and roid rage attacks that spew out daily, weekly, monthly on this site. And when anyone disagrees with the loudest mouths on this site, the only comeback is threats of violence...how p*ssweak is that?  :scream

As has been pointed out ad-nauseum...no-one with four functioning brain cells would touch our club if we were to sack Terry Wallace. Who the f*ck runs the joint...the inmates or the warden? I could not care less if the players don't like him...the players don't perform and have no right to have an opinion...they have a 10 year window to make the most of this game...if they "choose" to tank to get a new coach, they are DUMBER than I thought, and deserve to all get the arrse! To paraphrase what the banner said on the weekend...it is an HONOUR to wear the Richmond jumper!! If some 19 year old d*ckhead has his feelings hurt and can't perform, he does not deserve to wear the jumper. Pandering to such actions is merely "jobs for the boys". :banghead

Well said Fwoy :clapping

If we want to know what the cancer is that has infected our club for the past 25 years it is these faceless tossers on the periphery of the Club who are snipers. They get their jollies picking club officials off. They think because they are a member of a coterie group they are god.

Yeah I don't get that - they think because they kick a few $$ more a season than a person who puts their hard earned $ down for 1 membership that they have some right to do as they please. They shouldn't and they don't.

"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline Fishfinger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • You can't put brains in an idiot
« Reply #129 on: May 14, 2007, 11:07:55 PM »

Yeah I don't get that - they think because they kick a few $$ more a season than a person who puts their hard earned $ down for 1 membership that they have some right to do as they please. They shouldn't and they don't.

Unfortunately, going by the last 20 years or so, it seems they do.
Hopefully, not any more.
It's 50 of one and half a dozen of the other - Don Scott

Online WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #130 on: May 14, 2007, 11:09:48 PM »
Unfortunately, going by the last 20 years or so, it seems they do.
Hopefully, not any more.

We can only hope Fish - we can only hope. But when you are dealing with out of control egos.... ::)

"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline julzqld

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #131 on: May 14, 2007, 11:11:18 PM »
At the moment the rumours are just that - rumours!  Just happened to start earlier this year :-\

Offline Rodgerramjet

• OER - CONTRIBUTOR
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Never cast pearls before swine.
« Reply #132 on: May 16, 2007, 03:46:26 AM »
But the shocking state of our list is due to the hole in the middle of it. That hole is a legacy of our recruiting 5-9 years ago. Some people can't face that fact.

I don't think it's that people can't face that fact MT. I think it's more that they don't UNDERSTAND that fact, they can't think with it, they can't get their heads around that idea as a "WHY".
The lips of Wisdom are closed, except to the ears of Understanding.

Offline Rodgerramjet

• OER - CONTRIBUTOR
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Never cast pearls before swine.
« Reply #133 on: May 16, 2007, 03:55:50 AM »
Perhaps one idea the club should investigate is to ask members who post on websites to provide their real details, so we can tell them to well and truly f*ck off and find another club to be destructive towards, rather than use the internet and the RFC to feed their own egos. I find it funny that people that complain about the jobs for the boys mentality at footy clubs p*ss and whine when their very own "job for the boy" privelige is removed. for the past 6 months this site has been nothing more than a vehicle for certain people to push their own agenda.

A clique of the rolling eyes brigade has emerged ::), which quite frankly make this site impossible to enjoy anymore. I almost feel like braving the other sites just to get away from the repetitive garbage and roid rage attacks that spew out daily, weekly, monthly on this site. And when anyone disagrees with the loudest mouths on this site, the only comeback is threats of violence...how p*ssweak is that?  :scream

As has been pointed out ad-nauseum...no-one with four functioning brain cells would touch our club if we were to sack Terry Wallace. Who the f*ck runs the joint...the inmates or the warden? I could not care less if the players don't like him...the players don't perform and have no right to have an opinion...they have a 10 year window to make the most of this game...if they "choose" to tank to get a new coach, they are DUMBER than I thought, and deserve to all get the arrse! To paraphrase what the banner said on the weekend...it is an HONOUR to wear the Richmond jumper!! If some 19 year old d*ckhead has his feelings hurt and can't perform, he does not deserve to wear the jumper. Pandering to such actions is merely "jobs for the boys". :banghead

Been awhile since iv'e seen you Fwoy, really good post :thumbsup
The lips of Wisdom are closed, except to the ears of Understanding.

Life goes on

« Reply #134 on: June 27, 2007, 07:11:18 PM »
Would think the writing is on the wall with the resignation of Daniher today, means that Cameron will get released from him contract at end of year, stay tuned ;)