Author Topic: Dustin Martin [merged]  (Read 903158 times)

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
Re: Dustin Martin [merged]
« Reply #1305 on: February 13, 2013, 01:57:07 PM »
Well lets keep this football related please, without snide remarks, honestly please rise above the rubbish.

I honestly feel that Dustin has been unfairly treaded as a footballer comparative to the draft picks that went above him. Scully and Trengove have done far less than Martin IMO in the years since the draft.

While Dustins disposal was apparently lacking the other night he clearly got enough of it. First game so I think he will improve.

I honestly feel that as a footballer he will be elite, I think he will improve on 2011 this year, he will become and extremely important pert of our team and one that other teams find hard to stop.

This kid will become a match winner, he has the smarts and the talent, with Choco working with him he will develop quicker.

Go Dustin, at pick 3 you have already proved to be better than both Scully & Trengove.
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

gerkin greg

« Reply #1306 on: February 13, 2013, 02:10:04 PM »
reckon he's going to unleash beastmode this season

Rampstar

« Reply #1307 on: February 13, 2013, 02:29:10 PM »
Dustys gonna ram his knob so far up the critics and the morons its not funny. Dusty is gonna have a great year IMHO. Minimum 17 votes in the Brownlow - absolute Minimum. Kids a superstar!

Offline Eat_em_Alive

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1308 on: February 13, 2013, 03:04:22 PM »
Without naming the player or club, Jon Ralph on SEN this morning mentioned there is a rumour going around at the moment which is definitely not true and is causing frustration to the player in question.

The club involved has contacted the relevant authorities to enquire about the rumours and have been told there is nothing to them. The club is now pretty peeed off about the rumours and the constant badgering.

Was at the Capital Tigers (Canberra RFC supporters group) last night and heard from within the club that although Dusty went off track a while back he is right in the zone now, and Chocca is doing really good stuff with him. These are just rehashed stupid rumours from ages ago that mean nothing, except people with the IQ of a bug and the empathy of a mosquito have too much time on their hands.
http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/dustin-time.987702/page-6

Further affirmation that these rumours going around and being rehashed are made-up crap!

I hope the wankers here who keep bringing it up here are happy, dusty is peeed and ready to eat his way through a brick wall  :banghead
And I hope this isnt going to affect his effin playing either!!
It was probably an essendon knob who started the rumour to take away attention however plenty of richmond knobs pretending they know someone who knows someone who pretends to be in a circle of trusted friends with someone who is a cousins, brothers sisters former room mate... sheeesh  :wallywink

FIRE UP TIGERS!!
The anywhere, anytime Tigers.
E A T  E M  A L I V E  M O F O S

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #1309 on: February 13, 2013, 03:14:26 PM »
You're all a pack of nut huggers TBH.

Offline 1965

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Don't water the rocks
« Reply #1310 on: February 13, 2013, 03:16:50 PM »

I hope the wankers here who keep bringing it up here are happy, dusty is peeed and ready to eat his way through a brick wall  :banghead

Like you just did?

:lol

Offline YB77

• Future Richmond star
« Reply #1311 on: February 13, 2013, 03:19:06 PM »
You're all a pack of nut huggers TBH.

TBBH you'v hugged the odd nut yourself :whistle but back on topic I saw Dusty at the Portsea pub 2 weeks ago with McG, Kingy and Jackson, do you recon they were all canceling each other for the inevirtable    :whistle :whistle

Offline Smokey

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1312 on: February 13, 2013, 04:01:20 PM »
Without naming the player or club, Jon Ralph on SEN this morning mentioned there is a rumour going around at the moment which is definitely not true and is causing frustration to the player in question.

The club involved has contacted the relevant authorities to enquire about the rumours and have been told there is nothing to them. The club is now pretty peeed off about the rumours and the constant badgering.

Was at the Capital Tigers (Canberra RFC supporters group) last night and heard from within the club that although Dusty went off track a while back he is right in the zone now, and Chocca is doing really good stuff with him. These are just rehashed stupid rumours from ages ago that mean nothing, except people with the IQ of a bug and the empathy of a mosquito have too much time on their hands.

Further affirmation that these rumours going around and being rehashed are made-up crap!

It was probably an essendon knob who started the rumour to take away attention however plenty of richmond knobs pretending they know someone who knows someone who pretends to be in a circle of trusted friends with someone who is a cousins, brothers sisters former room mate... sheeesh  :wallywink

FIRE UP TIGERS!!

Who said Ralph was talking about Dusty?

Offline torch

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • 28YrM&8YrMRC 🏆🏆🏆 ‘17, ‘19-‘20; 2 x Attendee 🐯
« Reply #1313 on: February 13, 2013, 06:08:46 PM »
I honestly hope these are just rumours. Why can't Richmond come out and deny any rumours?

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1314 on: February 13, 2013, 06:17:38 PM »

Bit like the Armstrong one was until he finally admitted it  ;)

No winking about it. It's all made-up garbage. Even Jon Ralph said last time it was all rubbish. This time it was obviously crap as we had a couple of tryhard losers on twitter rehashing the same old crap via fake media accounts trying to pretend it was "breaking news" ::)

The wink was more of "stir" at WP post because of the whole Armstrong saga, not actually trying to imply Dusty has done anything.

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #1315 on: February 13, 2013, 06:19:20 PM »
Are the rumours about Dusty?

tony_montana

« Reply #1316 on: February 13, 2013, 06:22:49 PM »

FIRE UP TIGERS!!

Who said Ralph was talking about Dusty?

Pretty obvious he was each time this topic has come up when hes on the program. Even our own supporters constantly insinuate he's on very thin ice and has been off the rails. Its a massive beatup and our own supporters are as much to blame for the constant innuendo as anybody, probably more so, soft target for the general public when own supporters are having sly digs

Offline Smokey

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1317 on: February 13, 2013, 06:40:44 PM »

Pretty obvious he was each time this topic has come up when hes on the program. Even our own supporters constantly insinuate he's on very thin ice and has been off the rails. Its a massive beatup and our own supporters are as much to blame for the constant innuendo as anybody, probably more so, soft target for the general public when own supporters are having sly digs

If the player and club are as peed off and frustrated by the comments as Ralph suggests then how hard is it for the club to fix?  Get on the front foot, call a press conference, say the club and player are aware of the rumours and there is not one shred of truth or evidence to any of it and then follow it up with something like "the club is exploring legal options if the rumours persist or people make any further public comments".  Not hard to kill it I would have thought - maintaining a silence when the whole AFL world is whispering is only giving it legs!  Well, not hard to kill unless they aren't as confident of their position as they would like to be.

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #1318 on: February 13, 2013, 06:43:18 PM »

If the player and club are as peed off and frustrated by the comments as Ralph suggests then how hard is it for the club to fix?  Get on the front foot, call a press conference, say the club and player are aware of the rumours and there is not one shred of truth or evidence to any of it and then follow it up with something like "the club is exploring legal options if the rumours persist or people make any further public comments".  Not hard to kill it I would have thought - maintaining a silence when the whole AFL world is whispering is only giving it legs!  Well, not hard to kill unless they aren't as confident of their position as they would like to be.

A Richmond supporter wouldn't write this! I'm shocked. No, I'm outraged!  >:(

Offline yellowandback

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1319 on: February 13, 2013, 06:47:53 PM »

A Richmond supporter wouldn't write this! I'm shocked. No, I'm outraged!  >:(

What would a port supporter do?
It's that simple Spud
"I discussed (it) with my three daughters, my wife and my 82-year-old mum, because it has really affected me … If those comments … were made about one of my daughters, it would make the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. I would not have liked it at all.”