Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Richmond Rant / Re: Sack Yze
« Last post by Diocletian on Today at 02:33:42 PM »
How's that 4 time premiership coach going at North with less injuries and alot better young talent na let's not go there for some perspective.

Does that 4 time premiership coach also currently have nearly a dozen 3 time premiership players at his disposal?  :shh

What’s this narrative of premiership players you keep going on about. You try to praise them but you’re the same person who says there also no good

Ok Excuseinator.... ::)

Well which one is it mate. Are they esteemed premiership players or useless spuds ? Make up your mind

Lmao - you think that's some kind of "gotcha".....you clearly didn't read my reply when you tried that one on last night... :shh
Richmond Rant / Re: Tylar Young [merged]
« Last post by Tiger_In_Sicily on Today at 02:33:12 PM »
But hey , it doesn't surprise me that you just don't get it.
Seems you always have sand in your backside.. always irritated. Go hug somebody, maybe that will help you
« Last post by Simonator on Today at 02:30:35 PM »
How's that 4 time premiership coach going at North with less injuries and alot better young talent na let's not go there for some perspective.

Does that 4 time premiership coach also currently have nearly a dozen 3 time premiership players at his disposal?  :shh

What’s this narrative of premiership players you keep going on about. You try to praise them but you’re the same person who says there also no good

Well which one is it mate. Are they esteemed premiership players or useless spuds ? Make up your mind
Richmond Rant / Re: Tigers sign Sam Naismith [Official]
« Last post by Tiger Khosh on Today at 02:29:29 PM »
For Fashion Week...what do you reckon? ::)

Ticked off on him playing? Well geez I’m no doctor but your acl is either fine or it’s not. Did you expect him to predetermine that his acl would go by changing direction?

Let’s go back and blame whoever ticked off on rance playing round 1 2018 or Richo in 95 or coughlan in 2007.

Meehan got enough strikes against him to warrant losing his job with all the soft tissue injuries and his management of that. Don’t need to start irrationally blaming him for one’s out of his control.
Richmond Rant / Re: Tylar Young [merged]
« Last post by Tiger_In_Sicily on Today at 02:29:17 PM »
He is softer than a soccer player in the Italian league.  Him and Short need to go.  I don't give a stuff if we have to play a little leaguer instead of him.  He stinks worse than the Werribee sewerage farm.
Soccer players not just in Italy but all over are not soft. They are just cheats. They do what they do to stall, stop the game. It's tactical softness and I hate it. Can't stand it to be honest.
Anyway I'm showing as many Italians as possible what real football is. And yes I show them footage of our glory days not current team. They all think we are nuts.
I keep telling them , soccer is a sissy version of football.

Italian footballers are diving rolling sooks

https://youtu.be/Rh2KLm4DpXE?si=2USYzEXuRhml7iIQ

Embarrassments to themselves and their country

Losers
You still don't get it.and you never will.
Anyway Italy played Australia recently in rugby
How did that fair?
Bait me as much as you want, but seriously, seek help.
« Last post by Diocletian on Today at 02:28:17 PM »

« Last post by Diocletian on Today at 02:26:26 PM »
Poor bloke. Obviously recruited as a back up for nank… hindsight says it’s a poor decision to recruit a guy with 3 ACLs to be a back up

Passed the medical...√   :shh
Richmond Rant / Re: Yze's post-game presser
« Last post by Tiger_In_Sicily on Today at 02:25:04 PM »
Another job in a few years. Um arrr ummm arrrr
Naaa
Change It all up starting now or find a new job next week
« Last post by Simonator on Today at 02:24:33 PM »

« Last post by Simonator on Today at 02:23:43 PM »
Poor bloke. Obviously recruited as a back up for nank… hindsight says it’s a poor decision to recruit a guy with 3 ACLs to be a back up
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10