Author Topic: What's your Ultimate Passage of Play?  (Read 1203 times)

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
What's your Ultimate Passage of Play?
« on: December 23, 2007, 06:41:31 AM »
What was in the past and would be in the future your Ultimate Passage of Play by the Tigers?

Offline bluey_21

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Road Runner
Re: What's your Ultimate Passage of Play?
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2007, 11:03:46 AM »
Big CHF (richo now, gourdis later) to come crashing through the centre after ball up and knock down a few opposition players, then Lids breaks from the centre to bomb a 50+ metre goal  :gotigers

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2007, 01:01:24 PM »
A couple in the past stand out.
Foley's roving of a tap and 2 bounces to kick a goal against the Pies to seal a game.
Bowden to Kellaway to JON for the point to put us in front of the Dreamtime game in 2006.
Dundas to Bond to Maxfield kick a goal Stewie he lines it up the Tigers are in front 1995 drawn game against the Bombers in 1995.
Maxfield centre from 20 to Rogers who marks on his chest 12 mins into the last quarter second semi 1995.
Futuristic one fast fwd to the last quarter to round 1 next year Judd running into goal gets brought down by a tackle by Newman advantage paid to us as the ball falls to King from the tackle handballs to Bowden finds Tuck on the wing handballs to Polo to Foley to Cotchin who bombs inside 50 to Richo off the hands of the pack to Morton who slots it home at the 27 minute mark to put 25 points in front to seal the game against those Scumbuckets and send the Richmond fans in the 80000+ crowd delirious.

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2007, 06:16:14 PM »
Foley's roving of a tap and 2 bounces to kick a goal against the Pies to seal a game.

Dundas to Bond to Maxfield kick a goal Stewie he lines it up the Tigers are in front 1995 drawn game against the Bombers in 1995.
My favs too HT74. Axel's clearance and goal against the Saints was up there too.

Richo running towards goals, stuffs up and is grabbed by Hay who tries to drag Richo through the points yet Richo is strong enough to keep part of his body and more importantly the ball in play and he just gets his boot to it - goal!  :lol

Freame long to a jostling KB and Magro. KB turns poor Magro inside-out and the little champ runs away and slots it through for a then equal-record 7 goals in a Granny.

Browny pickpocketing Houilhan and kicking truly from the boundary in 2005.

Futuristic - Axel collects the ball from Simmo's tap, by hand to Cogs over to debutant Cotchin who passes perfectly to Lids on the lead 55 out. Lids goes for a long torp to seal victory and the Tiges start 2008 with a win. Ox - "Hey Bruce, Richmond have dominated the clearances tonight".
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Ramps

« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2007, 07:52:17 PM »
A maxfield goal back in 95 i think against essendon, it was out on the wing about 6 of our blokes were in it, bond and co, got the ball to maxy at 50 who slotted it- mcavaney went nuts in the box- , i want to see a new set of 6 blokes do the exact same thing in a grand final, 22 or 23 minutes into the last quarter to put us up by 4 goals ... the goal which wins us the game. a great goal to win a great grand final- thats what i wanna see.

Offline Mr Magic

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2007, 08:54:46 PM »
Not really a specific play but we saw this plenty..

Lee taps to Weightman, handpass to Raines, long raking punt to Roach!!

- I liked Rainsey Jnrs shirt front against the Pies in '06 too followed by his team mates remonstrating with Rocca Jnr.

- Always loved Michael Mitchell's 7 bounce goal of the year in the darkness of the SCG.

KB turns poor Magro inside-out and the little champ runs away and slots it through for a then equal-record 7 goals in a Granny.

:bow

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2007, 12:57:50 AM »
Joel's 3 dummy goal past Harvey, Baker and another Saint in 2003.

Rodan against Freo when it absolutely was pouring down at the 'G and he collected the ball and kicked a goal over his head facing away from the goals.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

blx

« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2007, 01:51:00 AM »
next years game against Essenscum. Whoever wins plays finals, whoever loses finishes ninth.

Seconds left on the clock, Ess 99 vs Tiges 94

Foley outruns Davey and Jetta up the corridor and rakes it high to FF.

Mal Michael attempts to spoil from behind but gives away a hands in the back free to Richo right in front of the sticks.

Siren sounds and Richo kicks truly.  :eyebrow
« Last Edit: December 26, 2007, 12:57:53 PM by blx »

Offline 2JD

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2007, 09:26:20 PM »
1995 semi V ess
free to tape, kicks to the effervescent Justin Charles, kicks to the square marked by Turner, plays on, stumbles, gets a boot to it "KICKS IT ANYWAY!"
I am so sick of living in the past! please give me something more recent to gloat about!

Little Jackie

« Reply #9 on: December 27, 2007, 09:41:54 PM »
1995 semi V ess
free to tape, kicks to the effervescent Justin Charles, kicks to the square marked by Turner, plays on, stumbles, gets a boot to it "KICKS IT ANYWAY!"
I am so sick of living in the past! please give me something more recent to gloat about!

You forgot to add the jump in the air ""high fives"" after the goal.
I was watching it last week :thumbsup

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #10 on: December 27, 2007, 09:53:29 PM »
1995 semi V ess

You forgot to add the jump in the air ""high fives"" after the goal.
I was watching it last week :thumbsup

and waving bye bye to season 95 to the Essendon cheer squad behind the city end goals. :bow