Author Topic: Round 4: Richmond v Melbourne  (Read 10262 times)

Offline blaisee

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
Re: Round 4: Richmond v Melbourne
« Reply #90 on: April 18, 2010, 06:02:27 PM »
all the young guys have done some good things but we are getting thrashed by Melbourne. Whens the last time Simmonds had an effective disposal.

simmonds should retire

if you yhink he is bad you should see how graham and btowne are performing lately

Ramps

« Reply #91 on: April 18, 2010, 06:15:16 PM »
Truth is blaisee I dont rate any of our rucks. Only Vickery and for me he is more a forward pocket/resting ruckman type of player. Id be delisting all of them bar Vickery. Simmonds has been a great Warrior for us and for what we paid to get him hes been a very good player but its over and Hardwick needs to call it.

tony_montana

« Reply #92 on: April 18, 2010, 06:28:47 PM »
100 more possesions to the Demons.
Tambling 7 kicks 5 handballs ::)

dont go bagging tambling for a poor game, we're biased if we call him up on another shocking performance, according to one particular poster, he's our best   :rollin

Hopefully today finally hit home to the remaining glass half full types as to how bad we really are.  :banghead

Offline Smokey

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #93 on: April 18, 2010, 06:30:18 PM »
all the young guys have done some good things but we are getting thrashed by Melbourne. Whens the last time Simmonds had an effective disposal.

simmonds should retire

if you yhink he is bad you should see how graham and btowne are performing lately

Maybe but let's see what they've got at the top level.  Graham to play for his career, Browne for the experience.  Neither can be any worse than Simmonds, sad to say.

jackstar is back again

« Reply #94 on: April 18, 2010, 06:31:10 PM »

simmonds should retire

Graham shouldnt be on the list, very bad mistake by the club.
They knew they had a problem with the Rucks, Sheeds is correct with his article, should of picked experienced ruckman last years, but they resign Simmonds ::)

Offline Danog

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #95 on: April 18, 2010, 06:36:48 PM »
You were ranting and raving about how it was a great decision to hang on to Simmonds, Jack.  Don't give us that flip-flop crap.

jackstar is back again

« Reply #96 on: April 18, 2010, 06:39:51 PM »
You were ranting and raving about how it was a great decision to hang on to Simmonds, Jack.  Don't give us that flip-flop crap.

Only reason I said that is this.
They didnt want to deal for a ruckman.
And I know the others ruckman was have aint any good, so what do you do, ???
Another reason I thought to keep Simmonds would be help Vickery, but Vickery cant help himself

Offline Danog

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #97 on: April 18, 2010, 07:02:01 PM »
Vickery is in his 2nd season.  Give him another year or two.  I thought he was pathetic today, but it'll happen with young kids.  I'd be looking for a mid-aged ruckman with the upcoming draft that's struggling to get a game with a side.  I'd suggest Hampson from Carlton, but he's just re-signed with them.  I'm struggling to think of many others.  Leuenberger's stated he's a 1-club guy.  Can't think of many others.

Ramps

« Reply #98 on: April 18, 2010, 07:05:37 PM »
Vickery is in his 2nd season.  Give him another year or two.  I thought he was pathetic today, but it'll happen with young kids.  I'd be looking for a mid-aged ruckman with the upcoming draft that's struggling to get a game with a side.  I'd suggest Hampson from Carlton, but he's just re-signed with them.  I'm struggling to think of many others.  Leuenberger's stated he's a 1-club guy.  Can't think of many others.

Hampson and Leuenberger would cost an arm and a leg nevertheless we have some name players that may want to leave at seasons end. Carlton may like a forward- anyone prepared to trade a Riewoldt to get a Hampson? Because thats what Itll cost.

jackstar is back again

« Reply #99 on: April 18, 2010, 07:13:51 PM »
Yes . Trade him

Ramps

« Reply #100 on: April 18, 2010, 07:34:26 PM »
Yes . Trade him

Big Call Jacko, a Very Big Call!

Offline Danog

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #101 on: April 18, 2010, 08:02:16 PM »

jackstar is back again

« Reply #102 on: April 18, 2010, 08:14:19 PM »
Yes . Trade him
Would be stupid.

Why , please explain then.
Might just further add we traded our club captain in 1994 and made the finals the following year, as we got players in return we actually wanted.

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #103 on: April 18, 2010, 08:37:16 PM »
Jeff Hogg had a back problem.
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

jackstar is back again

« Reply #104 on: April 18, 2010, 08:40:05 PM »
Jeff Hogg had a back problem.

But he was Club Captain.

Jack Riewoldt cant kick and never will it seems