Author Topic: Working class mullet - Maric's arrival has seen Gus and Browne improve (Age)  (Read 2367 times)

Offline Smokey

• RFC Hall of Fame
The way vicks is playing at the minute,i wouldnt mind betting one of these boys gets his chance again sooner rather than later

My guess is one will play this coming week.

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
Well surely it won't be the bloke that played 3rds yesterday?

Hellenic Tiger

I think Elton has potential and whoever we get this year with the compo pick is probably adequate compensation for Tambling who hasnt done anything at Adelaide either.

Yep hasn't had a look in under Sando and the way Adelaide are playing will be lucky to get a game. :lol :rollin :lol

Offline TFL

• RFC Hall of Fame
Better off letting someone like Miller or Post play and take the ruck for 5minute bursts to give Maric a spell.

Maric is a workhorse and will go all day.

Graham and Browne give us nothing.

Offline Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
I think Elton has potential and whoever we get this year with the compo pick is probably adequate compensation for Tambling who hasnt done anything at Adelaide either.

Yep hasn't had a look in under Sando and the way Adelaide are playing will be lucky to get a game. :lol :rollin :lol

spoke to a mate in Adelaide today, apparently gets half dozen possy's a game in the reserves

Sadly, his finished as a footballer

i actually dont think it was mental with him, i think he just simply wasnt an AFL footballer.

Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
Graham and Browne have improved??

What a joke, after watching them at Coburg every game this year, they have not improved at all.

Both of them and Tom D should be delisted at the end of the season. No chance to play senior footy unless someone goes down.

Delist ths 3 of them and draft the best vfl ruckman. Oh wait...

gerkin greg

Oh wait Geelong did and he's a steaming pile of rank?

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
Keep Beefcake and delist Derrickx and the VLC. Unless VLC gets 100 hitouts per game every game from now

Offline Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
Browne is not a footballer.

That vision of him in games last year, near the ball with his hands on hips were shocking

Gus is a whimp but still a much better footballer IMO

Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
why delist derickx? Potential 200cm forward.

Brad wayne carey miller wont be around forever

Offline Smokey

• RFC Hall of Fame
why delist derickx? Potential 200cm forward.

Brad wayne carey miller wont be around forever

Because Derickx has shown absolutely zip at the lower grades so far and has done nothing to suggest there is any potential for improvement.  Needs to be replaced at years end unless he does a huge about face in his output at Coburg.

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
What are derickx coburg stats this year?