Author Topic: Poor Pre Seasons + Poor Starts  (Read 469 times)

Offline TigerLand

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • I <3 Mrs Hardwick
Poor Pre Seasons + Poor Starts
« on: April 09, 2016, 08:30:09 PM »
Can't be bothered looking this stat up. But would be very interested in our Win Loss ratio in the first half of seasons over the past 10 years. Or atleast under Hardwick. We always, always, always start poorly. Always. We always drop games when we should win.

Another poor start. Do we review what we do in Pre Season. Hardwick goes away on holiday and lets other coach. Absolutely pathetic. Another poo Pre Season and another slow start to the year with bugger all game plan. Cant expect to win 10 in a row after round 10 every season.
Go Tigers!

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
Re: Poor Pre Seasons + Poor Starts
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2016, 08:51:04 PM »
Nothing to do with the pre season. All to do with the now, the coaching, the players lack of skill, commitment to each other and their gutless, spineless attitudes. We also lack a few "big fish", recruitment nous and trade/free agency aggressiveness. Bundle all that up into a box full of poo and there you have the RFC. :thumbsup
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

tony_montana

« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2016, 08:59:04 PM »
What makes it even more disappointing is they publicly identified it at the beginning of this preseason and all the talk was about getting off to a fast start so surely one could safely assume they would've changed things up to get a different result.

Bollocks

Offline Tigeritis™©®

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Richmond, Premiers 2017.2019
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2016, 09:35:03 PM »
What makes it even more disappointing is they publicly identified it at the beginning of this preseason and all the talk was about getting off to a fast start so surely one could safely assume they would've changed things up to get a different result.

Bollocks
Woah TM, let's not change things up, sounds risky. Now you know we like stability at the RFC! 
The club that keeps giving.

Offline TigerLand

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • I <3 Mrs Hardwick
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2016, 09:37:18 PM »
Nothing to do with the pre season. All to do with the now, the coaching, the players lack of skill, commitment to each other and their gutless, spineless attitudes. We also lack a few "big fish", recruitment nous and trade/free agency aggressiveness. Bundle all that up into a box full of poo and there you have the RFC. :thumbsup

After 6 games

2015: 3-3 (Including loss to Melbourne)
2014: 2-4 (including loss to GC opening round and a loss to Dogs by 2 points)
2013: 3-3 (Including loss to Freo by 1 point)
2012: 2-4
2011: 2-3 (Including a draw vs Saints)
2010: 0-6

So in 7 Pre Seasons under Hardwick how many seasons have we started well. Zero. Best season 50% record. Pathetic.

12 wins 1 draw and 23 losses. Disgusting. Then add the 1-2 start we have had and unlikely to win a game till after round 6. Likely to have a record of 13-1-28 from first 6 games as a coach in 7 seasons. Unforgivable.

We've never ever been able to say we have had a good Pre Season under Hardwick. Whose fault is that??
Go Tigers!

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2016, 09:39:00 PM »
the rcgg?
whatever the 2nd g stands for
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Offline TigerLand

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • I <3 Mrs Hardwick
« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2016, 09:39:12 PM »
Lets not forget that Pre Season is where the hardest work is done to atone for previous seasons mistakes. Shows that Hardwick has failed to teach our players or develop them like other coaches. Successful coaches.

Add the passion factor of having a pre season to get better after losing a heartbreaking final. How was Bulldogs season after the tough loss to Adelaide last finals series? Pretty decent pre season you would think.
Go Tigers!

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2016, 12:30:05 PM »
Lets not forget that Pre Season is where the hardest work is done to atone for previous seasons mistakes. Shows that Hardwick has failed to teach our players or develop them like other coaches. Successful coaches.

Add the passion factor of having a pre season to get better after losing a heartbreaking final. How was Bulldogs season after the tough loss to Adelaide last finals series? Pretty decent pre season you would think.

By all accounts it was a rip snorter, tearing up the paddock they were