Author Topic: Deledio decides and he ........ re-signs for 3 years  (Read 4136 times)

Offline Go Richo 12

• Richmond tragic, bleeding heart, hopeless cricketer and terrible fisherman.
  • RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Deledio decides and he ........ re-signs for 3 years
« Reply #15 on: September 02, 2009, 07:46:08 AM »
Was never in doubt  :thumbsup ;D
Apparantly it was WP!
This may re-open a can of worms but some posters here are quick to point out the predictions they make have come  correct but disappear when they don't!
TigerTime told us all that Lids was unhappy, was leaving and that he instructed his management to explore all options! This happened at the cocktail ball! Now since then, apparantly all clubs have failed to entice a very unhappy Lids and the club has hastily arranged a 3 year deal since!

Jackstar is back

« Reply #16 on: September 02, 2009, 09:13:12 AM »
it was in doubt.
His manager had spoken to several clubs.
Would think that the signing of the coach had something to do with it. ;)

Offline Infamy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #17 on: September 02, 2009, 09:48:13 AM »
Shopping around a star player is par for the course when it comes to finding market value for their client

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #18 on: September 02, 2009, 10:01:54 AM »
yes wp you said it was never in doubt ill give you that.

that being said we dont know the details of his choice to stay

maybe it was wallace leaving maybe it wasnt. who gives a toss he is staying thats the main thing..

without Lids we would be screwed as a football club.
Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

TigerTimeII

« Reply #19 on: September 02, 2009, 10:12:18 AM »
Apparantly it was WP!
This may re-open a can of worms but some posters here are quick to point out the predictions they make have come  correct but disappear when they don't!
TigerTime told us all that Lids was unhappy, was leaving and that he instructed his management to explore all options! This happened at the cocktail ball! Now since then, apparantly all clubs have failed to entice a very unhappy Lids and the club has hastily arranged a 3 year deal since!

hey moron, i said on the night of the cocktail ball he semed very unhappy, we even discussed his contract and at the time on that night he was unhappy
fact u poo pushing bandit.
but that does not mean that since terry jade and he rest are gone and the direction of the club is changing that he isnt happy now

i pointed out that on that night he wasnt a happy chappy!!!!! i was there . i spoke to him that night? whether he lied to me or not i have no idea
so pull ur head out of ur a hole and take a breath

btw, im happy lids is staying on, he has done everything i have been asking for with his game lately, he can be anything with a good work ethic and its starting to show

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #20 on: September 02, 2009, 11:11:26 AM »
Easy up guys, apparently the word was that he had some pyscho stalker after him and thats why he was unhappy that night.

There are some real mixed up people out there.

btw, im happy lids is staying on, he has done everything i have been asking for with his game lately, he can be anything with a good work ethic and its starting to show

That's good stuff and it must mean a lot to Lids to be living up to your goals and expectations of him.  :thumbsup

TigerTimeII

« Reply #21 on: September 02, 2009, 11:48:28 AM »
Easy up guys, apparently the word was that he had some pyscho stalker after him and thats why he was unhappy that night.

There are some real mixed up people out there.

That's good stuff and it must mean a lot to Lids to be living up to your goals and expectations of him.  :thumbsup

i sleep well at night, always have always will

next

Offline Infamy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #22 on: September 02, 2009, 12:08:50 PM »
Apparantly it was WP!

hey moron, i said on the night of the cocktail ball he semed very unhappy, we even discussed his contract and at the time on that night he was unhappy
but that does not mean that since terry jade and he rest are gone and the direction of the club is changing that he isnt happy now

i pointed out that on that night he wasnt a happy chappy!!!!! i was there . i spoke to him that night? whether he lied to me or not i have no idea

So can we all agree that he was unhappy because he had to talk to you?

Offline Go Richo 12

• Richmond tragic, bleeding heart, hopeless cricketer and terrible fisherman.
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #23 on: September 02, 2009, 01:32:28 PM »
Apparantly it was WP!

Looks like someone doesnt like to be wrong! First cast, landed a big one!

bushranger

« Reply #24 on: September 02, 2009, 01:56:48 PM »
I am so happy that we have kept him at home with us.
I did think he might have made the mistake like Buckley did and jump ship to a team that might make the finals quicker that we will.
But he has now signed with us and I am so happy that he is with us still.
It would have been a major loss to us if he moved on.

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #25 on: September 02, 2009, 10:16:46 PM »
it was in doubt.
His manager had spoken to several clubs.

Wow what a surprise :o

I'll give you one word COMMISSION aka an agent's cut or percentage.

Agents get paid it and therefore shop around clients not only to get good deal for their players but for themselves as well

Would think that the signing of the coach had something to do with it. ;)

Would think that the removal of the coach that started season 2009 had a helluva lot more to do with it  ;D

Personally I was never really concerned and thought it was neve rin doubt because listening to the kid speak over the last few months he didn't sound like someone wanting to leave

"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline yellowandback

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #26 on: September 04, 2009, 09:55:29 PM »
Apparantly it was WP!

So can we all agree that he was unhappy because he had to talk to you?

The facts are that the cocktail party was something Lids was dreading because some deranged idiot was likely to stalk him as he had done earlier in the year.

Someone overheard heard him confessing how much he was dreading this complete loser frothing at the mouth so suggested he try and make the most of it by having some fun at this lunatic's expense.

So he made up a story and told  :stupid that he wasn't happy. Ironically that story made him happy as he finally learnt how to shake a tag off the field.

He used that experience to finally shake a tag on the field and that is why he started playing good footy at the end of the season.

Then he saw that he could grow as a player after all and re-signed with the Tigers.

So you see, it is a big thank you to TT for making a direct contribution to Lids re-signing.

It's that simple Spud
"I discussed (it) with my three daughters, my wife and my 82-year-old mum, because it has really affected me … If those comments … were made about one of my daughters, it would make the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. I would not have liked it at all.”

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #27 on: September 06, 2009, 01:04:01 AM »
Being offered a $500k per annum 3-year contract at just 22 can be very persuasive also  ;D. He's probably become the highest paid player at the Punt Rd or will be when Richo retires within the next 12 months.

On ya Lids  :thumbsup.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #28 on: September 06, 2009, 09:49:17 PM »
And stick to the topic and enough with the childish sniping and insults

"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)