Author Topic: Trade talk, rumours & innuendo [merged]  (Read 107215 times)

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
Re: Trade talk, rumours & innuendo [merged]
« Reply #195 on: August 15, 2019, 10:57:15 AM »
"Phill Inn" wants to stay a Pie.

Collingwood midfielder Brayden Sier is set to sign a two-year contract extension and back himself to cement a position in the Magpie midfield.

https://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/more-news/collingwood-to-lock-away-brayden-sier-as-it-manages-a-tight-salary-cap/news-story/8d46cee657bd3729d952cd04e7b67e35

Offline Tigeritis™©®

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Richmond, Premiers 2017.2019
« Reply #196 on: August 15, 2019, 03:17:38 PM »
We should make him an offer he can’t refuse.
The club that keeps giving.

Offline pmac21

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #197 on: August 15, 2019, 04:55:56 PM »
"Phill Inn" wants to stay a Pie.

Collingwood midfielder Brayden Sier is set to sign a two-year contract extension and back himself to cement a position in the Magpie midfield.

https://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/more-news/collingwood-to-lock-away-brayden-sier-as-it-manages-a-tight-salary-cap/news-story/8d46cee657bd3729d952cd04e7b67e35

Why would we want any collingwood player?  They seem like a bunch of absolute idiots without much of a clue. So much player controversy comes out of that club.  It's hilarious.   

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #198 on: August 17, 2019, 12:09:50 AM »
PIES FILTHY WITH SIER

Collingwood is filthy with some of Brayden Sier’s conduct this year, having already believed his lack of application and poor conditioning over summer contributed to his injury issues.

He had been offered a two-year deal — which hasn’t been signed yet — with coach Nathan Buckley hinting at that attitude in Thursday’s press conference.

“We’ve been able to get the job done without Brayden for most of the year, so I think that’s a fair message for a young fella for what he needs to do.”

https://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/moneyball-trade-column-is-there-a-mass-exodus-leaving-hawthorn-for-gold-coast/news-story/1005b754fca33ac557e22fa6dac3da15

Offline Tigeritis™©®

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Richmond, Premiers 2017.2019
« Reply #199 on: August 17, 2019, 08:59:04 AM »
Offer him three and the Pies can have Snugglers for steak knives.  :rollin
The club that keeps giving.

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #200 on: August 17, 2019, 11:17:19 AM »
Stephen Coniglio could become Carlton's $2 million man in 2020.

It is a deal that is tipped to sit around $1.2 - 1.3 million per season and could push the $2 million mark next year due to Carlton's previous seasons of cap manoeuvering.

https://www.afl.com.au/news/2019-08-16/2-million-could-put-giant-in-blues-bag-say-recruiters

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #201 on: August 17, 2019, 11:56:14 AM »
Collingwood is filthy with some of Brayden Sier’s conduct this year, having already believed his lack of application and poor conditioning over summer contributed to his injury issues.
We won't even consider Sier if that's true.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Proud Gang of Four member #albomustgo
« Reply #202 on: August 17, 2019, 12:09:20 PM »
Depends if we think we can turn him around.... :shh
"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Offline Rampsation

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #203 on: August 17, 2019, 01:01:30 PM »
Im a pass on Sier. Dime a dozen footballer.

Offline Rampsation

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #204 on: August 17, 2019, 01:39:18 PM »
Id rather our club focus on trying to do some deal with GWS for them to on trade Green to us on draft night. And for us to start working with Gold Coast to try and get a real early pick so we can get Anderson in the draft. Anderson and Green = Richmond wins draft by a me.

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #205 on: August 20, 2019, 11:22:19 AM »
The Bombers thinking about the future by looking to get Paddy Ryder back at age 31 lol.

https://www.theage.com.au/sport/afl/bombers-hope-for-ryder-return-20190819-p52ioy.html

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Proud Gang of Four member #albomustgo
« Reply #206 on: August 20, 2019, 12:03:35 PM »
Tiger71, the supposed "go to guy" on BF regarding this stuff reckons Brad Crouch to Richmond is noe "red hot". Personally hope he's dead wrong. :shh

Agree with Ramps - unless we can somehow grab a Wines or SPP (who I still think will be a superstar -espeically if gets away from Port Collingwood- and the closest we can get to having a second Dusty barring Rayner & De Goey) reckon we should  throw all we can at GC for their early picks (GWS won't be giving up Green* Ramps - so we'll just get him in 3-4 years) :shh :shh

*Tom Green GWS academy kid and grandson of Michael Green, not Toby Greene
"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Offline Rampsation

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #207 on: August 20, 2019, 01:04:03 PM »
I reckon nows the time to hit the draft and get early picks and set up for the future. I have high hopes for Balta and CCJ and Naish etc and adding to this group should be a priority.

Dougeytherichmondfan

« Reply #208 on: August 20, 2019, 01:53:36 PM »
Tiger71, the supposed "go to guy" on BF regarding this stuff reckons Brad Crouch to Richmond is noe "red hot". Personally hope he's dead wrong. :shh

Agree with Ramps - unless we can somehow grab a Wines or SPP (who I still think will be a superstar -espeically if gets away from Port Collingwood- and the closest we can get to having a second Dusty barring Rayner & De Goey) reckon we should  throw all we can at GC for their early picks (GWS won't be giving up Green* Ramps - so we'll just get him in 3-4 years) :shh :shh

*Tom Green GWS academy kid and grandson of Michael Green, not Toby Greene
Not sure why you’re so against Brad Crouch. Same as SPP - get him out of the dumpster fire that is Adelaide and you’ve got a potential A grade inside mid. He’s a bit sloppy by foot, but inside mids are handball first players anyway (see D.Prestia).

And I’ve heard Crouch rumours from a number of various sources. No disrespect but I’ve only hear SPP ones from yourself and YBB.

I would be happy with SPP and have him as a very good, undervalued player as well - for the record.

What would we possibly be able to offer GC to entice them to give us pick two (or their expected pick 3 priority)? Don’t forget - they are still dirty on us for taking Lynch and paying him half what he was on up there.

Offline wayne

• Fame of Hall
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • In Absentia
« Reply #209 on: August 20, 2019, 01:59:03 PM »
Why would GC be dirty on us, we gave them Corey Ellis for practically nothing ....  :lol
And you may not think I care for you
When you know down inside that I really do