Author Topic: Richmond vs Fremantle @ the M.C.G. - Round 8, 2017  (Read 21990 times)

Offline 🏅Dooks

• FOOTBALL EXPERT
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • 🏆✴✔👍⛉🌟
Re: Richmond vs Fremantle @ the M.C.G. - Round 8, 2017
« Reply #165 on: May 14, 2017, 04:21:10 PM »
Its time to drain the swamp peoples. Hardwick out.
"Sliding doors moment.
If Damian Barrett had a brain
Then its made of sh#t" Dont Argue - 2/8/2018

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #166 on: May 14, 2017, 04:22:16 PM »
Imo, the last few seconds showed how true success won't come at the hands of the bloke who's tried for 8 years. 

What' a surprise.

Little dimwit and his enablers.

Lmfao at the usuals who actually think his a good tactical coach after 7 years of being a failure

Serious question what do you expect?

Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline Tigeritis™©®

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Richmond, Premiers 2017.2019
The club that keeps giving.

Offline Simonator

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #168 on: May 14, 2017, 04:28:08 PM »
The players didn't even show up for 3 quarters must be a frustrating bunch to coach.

Offline Tigeritis™©®

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Richmond, Premiers 2017.2019
« Reply #169 on: May 14, 2017, 04:37:23 PM »
The players didn't even show up for 3 quarters must be a frustrating bunch to coach.
Agree. But if the message is good then one must question the delivery of it.

7 years and players still making the same mistakes over and over. Who's fault is that?
The club that keeps giving.

Ruanaidh

« Reply #170 on: May 14, 2017, 04:38:27 PM »
You think it's Dimma ? Or the players failing to execute what I'm sure they've been through many times.
Have you been watching our games? It's no secret we have some of the most stupid footballers in our team.
Answer this; After failing to win a final in 7 years you still think Dimma is the answer?

So you agree it's dumb players rather than Hardwick ? And I've been saying for atleast 2 years that Dimma will not win us a premiership. But I think this loss is all on the players and if you thkkk otherwise you're blinded by hatred for Dimma.
That logic stream is silly and dichordant. But it is an emotional time ATM for Dimma brightsiders.

Well, elaborate. 22 seconds to go. Is there even time for Hardwick to send a message to the runner and get it to all the players by the time the centre bounce happens ? I dunno.
No doubt they have trained for late game situations and have a plan in place. Whether what they produced was the plan ( highly doubt it ) or the players are too dumb or overwhelmed to execute it properly is the question. And I'm not a Dimma brightsider. I firmly believe he will not lead us to real success but in this situation I'm not convinced the loss is on him.
Whatever you say mate....

Ruanaidh

« Reply #171 on: May 14, 2017, 04:40:51 PM »
Hardwick can edf off.

Never ever learns

Batchelor what a star hey?

I thought it was a solid return.
:lol :lol :lol :lol...wait a sec..I think you're serious :-\

Offline Simonator

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #172 on: May 14, 2017, 04:42:49 PM »
That's all you have to say? You seem to know your football so what's your response. Do you think that was Dimmas late game scenario plan or did the players fail to put into action the actual plan.

Online georgies31

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #173 on: May 14, 2017, 04:57:04 PM »
Before you blame Dimma even though I'm not 100 per cent behind him how about the players ?? couldn't even defend for 21 seconds and set up properly.Grimes not even close to his man and you would think the guys in the centre bounce could work out the setup.I'm sorry we lack basic footy smarts simple as that players have brain fades.We should been blown away played one quarter of footy thats all.

Online georgies31

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #174 on: May 14, 2017, 04:59:33 PM »
You think it's Dimma ? Or the players failing to execute what I'm sure they've been through many times.
Have you been watching our games? It's no secret we have some of the most stupid footballers in our team.
Answer this; After failing to win a final in 7 years you still think Dimma is the answer?

So you agree it's dumb players rather than Hardwick ? And I've been saying for atleast 2 years that Dimma will not win us a premiership. But I think this loss is all on the players and if you thkkk otherwise you're blinded by hatred for Dimma.
That logic stream is silly and dichordant. But it is an emotional time ATM for Dimma brightsiders.

Well, elaborate. 22 seconds to go. Is there even time for Hardwick to send a message to the runner and get it to all the players by the time the centre bounce happens ? I dunno.
No doubt they have trained for late game situations and have a plan in place. Whether what they produced was the plan ( highly doubt it ) or the players are too dumb or overwhelmed to execute it properly is the question. And I'm not a Dimma brightsider. I firmly believe he will not lead us to real success but in this situation I'm not convinced the loss is on him.

Spot on !.

Offline 🏅Dooks

• FOOTBALL EXPERT
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • 🏆✴✔👍⛉🌟
« Reply #175 on: May 14, 2017, 05:06:37 PM »
Agree. But if the message is good then one must question the delivery of it.

7 years and players still making the same mistakes over and over. Who's fault is that?

Not just the players, but a new batch of players. He couldnt get through to the first set, and same with the current batch.

Whos fault indeed!
"Sliding doors moment.
If Damian Barrett had a brain
Then its made of sh#t" Dont Argue - 2/8/2018

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #176 on: May 14, 2017, 05:09:28 PM »
Before you blame Dimma even though I'm not 100 per cent behind him how about the players ?? couldn't even defend for 21 seconds and set up properly.Grimes not even close to his man and you would think the guys in the centre bounce could work out the setup.I'm sorry we lack basic footy smarts simple as that players have brain fades.We should been blown away played one quarter of footy thats all.

Agree

After BEllis kicked the goal

There was alot of arm waving by certain players for blokes to get in the D50. Big arm flapper was Grimes, and he made a crucial error allowing Mundy so much space.

But it is in the centre where it was lost. We had our captain and our best player in there.

Did not notice then get together before the bounce and Plan anything, sorry that isn't coaching that a distinct lack of leadership.

They train for these scenarios, week after week. No excuse for the players not to excuse it

Simonator is spot on, don't let your blind hatred for all things Hardwick take the acid of the the ineptitude of our players

They lost it
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Online georgies31

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #177 on: May 14, 2017, 05:22:38 PM »

Agree

There was alot of arm waving by certain players for blokes to get in the D50. Big arm flapper was Grimes, and he made a crucial error allowing Mundy so much space.

But it is in the centre where it was lost. We had our captain and our best player in there.

Did not notice then get together before the bounce and Plan anything, sorry that isn't coaching that a distinct lack of leadership.

They train for these scenarios, week after week. No excuse for the players not to excuse it

Simonator is spot on, don't let your blind hatred for all things Hardwick take the acid of the the ineptitude of our players

They lost it

Agree.If that's the case they didn't even have a chat together with our ruckman and midfield before final bounce  that is astonishing and laughable as you said lack of leadership and basic footy smarts.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2017, 05:53:25 PM by WilliamPowell »

Offline Fluffy Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Yes I was realy born in Richmond
    • Canning A.R.T.S.
« Reply #178 on: May 14, 2017, 05:29:42 PM »

Agree

They lost it

I wish there was a camera shot of how we set up for that last bounce. There is no way when you can put 14 behind the ball that a player should be allowed to run tho? ugh the center without somebody coming at him and the is no way that there should be no player in the Space were Mundy took the mark. Players lost it, not Hardwick
Here , kitty kitty. Here , kitty kitty.   AAAUGH!

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka
« Reply #179 on: May 14, 2017, 05:34:05 PM »

Spot on !.

The players weren't prepared.

Whose job has it been for eight years to prepare them ?

22 seconds not enough for the coach to "get" a runner out there?
It's plenty .... if COMMUNICATION were a tool of the RFC.
Caracella and Balmey.