Author Topic: Josh Caddy has retired [merged]  (Read 132166 times)

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Josh Caddy to Richmond deal done 4yr deal
« Reply #75 on: October 25, 2016, 10:26:38 PM »

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka
« Reply #76 on: October 25, 2016, 11:23:18 PM »
I'm tired and it's a long off season
Caracella and Balmey.

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka
« Reply #77 on: October 26, 2016, 07:20:04 PM »
Four years?

More overstocking of no-brand product.
Caracella and Balmey.

Online Damo

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Member of famed “Gang Of Four”. Ground the airbus!
« Reply #78 on: October 26, 2016, 08:02:10 PM »
Four years?

He's far better than that

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
Shocking interview with Richmond FC recruiter on the Josh Caddy deal (Youtube)
« Reply #79 on: October 28, 2016, 07:14:02 PM »
RICHMOND has been the butt of many jokes over the years for its recruiting. Now the Tigers have had the last laugh.

Well, at least one person is laughing hysterically about how Richmond managed to snare Geelong’s Josh Caddy in return for pick 24 and a swap of picks well down the draft order during the AFL trade period.

That’s if you believe the subtitles to this hilarious video that is attracting thousands of views on YouTube.

The clip is of Spanish comedian Juan Joya Borja, known to his local fans as El Risitas, or “The Giggles”, for his habit of dissolving in laughter at his own rambling tales, and dates back to a TV appearance in 2007.

But add subtitles to a current issue and the clip is timeless — Borja has gone viral with his say on Brexit, Donald Trump and the iPhone 7.

Now AFL fans have published their own version titled “SHOCKING interview with Richmond FC recruiter on the Josh Caddy deal.”

Watch and enjoy.

VIDEO:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cueSVslcyhw

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/teams/richmond/hilarious-youtube-video-parodies-richmondgeelong-josh-caddy-trade/news-story/886af297813e57a539b9294269229a52

Offline YellowandBlackBlood

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
RICHMOND has been the butt of many jokes over the years for its recruiting. Now the Tigers have had the last laugh.

Well, at least one person is laughing hysterically about how Richmond managed to snare Geelong’s Josh Caddy in return for pick 24 and a swap of picks well down the draft order during the AFL trade period.

That’s if you believe the subtitles to this hilarious video that is attracting thousands of views on YouTube.

The clip is of Spanish comedian Juan Joya Borja, known to his local fans as El Risitas, or “The Giggles”, for his habit of dissolving in laughter at his own rambling tales, and dates back to a TV appearance in 2007.

But add subtitles to a current issue and the clip is timeless — Borja has gone viral with his say on Brexit, Donald Trump and the iPhone 7.

Now AFL fans have published their own version titled “SHOCKING interview with Richmond FC recruiter on the Josh Caddy deal.”

Watch and enjoy.

VIDEO:

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/teams/richmond/hilarious-youtube-video-parodies-richmondgeelong-josh-caddy-trade/news-story/886af297813e57a539b9294269229a52

I posted this link days ago.....
OER. Calling it as it is since 2004.

Offline Jonesracing82

• Premiership Captain
  • For We're From Tigerland

Watch and enjoy.

VIDEO:

youtube search "Essendon insider tells all". same clip hilarious txt.

Offline the claw

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #82 on: October 30, 2016, 10:50:43 PM »
Four years?

Tell us why you think that. Pretty bland statement with no substance.

OVERALL Which is both performance and stats and i will bring both up if you want he has been ordinary.
He is 24yo had 6 seasons and apart from the very odd game has shown nothing that would make him very good yet alone elite. The worrying thing is this bloke has crumbled in big pressure games on a regular basis.

Offline 🏅Dooks

• FOOTBALL EXPERT
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • 🏆✴✔👍⛉🌟
« Reply #83 on: October 31, 2016, 03:45:55 AM »
Four years?

OVERALL Which is both performance and stats and i will bring both up if you want he has been ordinary.
He is 24yo had 6 seasons and apart from the very odd game has shown nothing that would make him very good yet alone elite. The worrying thing is this bloke has crumbled in big pressure games on a regular basis.

Pretty harsh assessment Claw.
"Sliding doors moment.
If Damian Barrett had a brain
Then its made of sh#t" Dont Argue - 2/8/2018

Ruanaidh

« Reply #84 on: October 31, 2016, 07:28:18 AM »
Four years?

This bloke and Prestia will help stem the bleeding, no more no less. He ain't taking us to no 'promised land'.

Offline YellowandBlackBlood

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #85 on: October 31, 2016, 08:14:23 AM »
Four years?

This bloke and Prestia will help stem the bleeding, no more no less. He ain't taking us to no 'promised land'.
No single player can. We need at least 6 more top liners to do that.
OER. Calling it as it is since 2004.

tony_montana

« Reply #86 on: November 01, 2016, 09:18:01 AM »
Caddy can play, hes a unit in the middle and along with Prestia will give Miles, Cotch and Dusty massive support through the guts. True he hasnt hit the heights that were expected of him, but averaging a goal a game and 20 possies off a HFF is nothing to laugh at. Will get more of a run through the midfield with us and have no doubt he will be an excellent player for the y&b.

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #87 on: November 01, 2016, 10:45:45 AM »
He replaces A.Moore on the list essentially. Poor move if you ask me, only diminishes our ruck stocks further

Offline the claw

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #88 on: November 01, 2016, 11:04:36 PM »
Four years?

Why do you say that . Both stats and his performances in big games says it is spot on.  Im just going by the evidence i have in front of me.
I liked this guy as a junior but fmd he is so overrated at afl level to date. I dontt see an elite player!!!!  a good solid citizen yes. I keep saying it look at the evidence and our target should have been Barlow who would have cost jack schit.We at least go into a deep draft with two picks inside 50.
There is so much hype about this bloke and it has not been just us at geelong at gcs  and he has just never delivered.

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #89 on: November 02, 2016, 12:52:07 AM »
Four years?

Why do you say that . Both stats and his performances in big games says it is spot on.  Im just going by the evidence i have in front of me.
I liked this guy as a junior but fmd he is so overrated at afl level to date. I dontt see an elite player!!!!  a good solid citizen yes. I keep saying it look at the evidence and our target should have been Barlow who would have cost jack schit.We at least go into a deep draft with two picks inside 50.
There is so much hype about this bloke and it has not been just us at geelong at gcs  and he has just never delivered.

Agree with you Claw in that he's not elite and I believe a few overrate him. But chances are we would not get much better at pick 24 and that goes for all clubs but we are even less of a chance. As someone said, 20 possies and a goal a game isn't too shabby albeit it's never in tough games.